Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep it was already good since the first episode. and it just got better and better. pinky and aof just work so well together, their chemistry is great! they look like those adorable young kidish couple on screen and off screen too.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
CROSS MY HEART I JUST WANT PINKY N AOF TO DO AN OTHER LAKORN I DONT KNOW Y IF I DONT WATCH SBS I CANT STAND IT CAUSE I WANT THE STORY TO END LIKE THE STORYLINE......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too i re watch it everyday over and over and over. lol. they are just too cute! it's just so very sad that it didn't end well like it was suppose to be. make me very disappointed. i was hoping for a cute sweet ending too. counting and waiting to see all those good parts from the summary. like heaven is torturing us. lol. has to have an unexpected thing happen to aof

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
BUT WHAT CAN I DO NOW...JUST WAITING 4 THEM TO PAIR AGAIN IN A NEW LAKORN...TOGETHER,....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i want to see the kidnap, willing scene,pregnant and have a family together too.*sigh* just sad thinking about it. very sad.. :lmao:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
We are COMPLAINING like crazy here too. :lol:

I was sooooooo waiting to see all the sweet scene I read from the summary you posted me for Teedee. Sucks that it end the way it did.