Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
well u guys got aum and vier lakorn to watch. haven't seen it wonder if it's good or not.

anyway, the last epi of SBS went by so quickly that i was surprised! look like other channel lakorn not ch. 7 hehe

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^ actually, I wouldn't expect a rushed ending like that from any other channel except from channel 7. gnae what a bomb.

But glad Aof is well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm very sad and depress too. miss LiLy and San. miss Pinky and Aof. :( hope they'll get to pair up very soon.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
pair up again

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
their fans in pantip are going to send all the fans comments that want to see them pair up to dara video and ch7. cross finger ch7 will listen to the fans and pair them up in a new la korn soon.

paof

yeah i know..i already miss pinky n aof....just love pinky n aof....hope that he will recove soon.......aof i hope that you will recove soon,cause all your fans looking for your lakorn with pinky again....i hope that it will have a lots of sweet n cute scene of pinky n aof together.....where they left off in sbs....even sbs didnot end like it suppose too....at least the new one did...i hope that the new one will has a summary that close to sbs...cause i like seeing pinky n aof in that kind of lakorn.....i like when they fighting n more....n i want to see them kiss too.......please have kiss scene too....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker Posted Yesterday, 11:26 PM
awww Teedee, your banner makes me blush
:lol: everytime i look at their pixs make me smile too. wanna watch moreeeeeeeeee... they are too cute! :D

paof

yeah i know...no more sbs....n everytime when i think about the sweet n cute of pinky n aof,im really happy.......n sad there will be no more sbs....n that it did not end like it suppose to.... thinking about it it really sad hurt a lots that it did not end like the summary that we all read before...

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
let's keep sbs page alive! hehe...i sense an obsession here. tears, i am sad too actually. i guess if the ending was better i wouldn't be this sad. just feel that it is missing something like more pinky and aof scenes!