Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
nope aum doesn't match with pinky. he is too old and look too old for her. pinky and aof are match made for eachother. such cute adorable perfect match. don't wanna see them pair up with anyone else. oh gosh! wish they would pair up really soon. badly wanna see them together again. :D

yeah....i dont think pinky n aum is cute no fan.......

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, if they ever do pair up again, i kinda wanna see Aof like a weaker role, than Pinky a tougher role. haha. like maybe n'ek tease p'ek sort of fun lakorn :D that would be cute :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yo ladies!! or Girls!! haha lolz..
anyways..yeah i havent watch the the last 2 - 3 episodes yet!!
but i did hear that the ending was dumb or smthing lol haha and VERY VERY confusing!! about this one part!
and NO "R" scenes!! (the best scenes ever!!! lol=P)
so freakin sucky!!! i want some pregnancy!! LOLZ!!!
hahaha....=( so sad!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah sucks! they should have gone to 7 see concert together but then again this la korn was rush to be film so they probably don't have time to go anywhere. even they film is not enough to be on air. that's why we didn't get to see the real whole ending of it. sad :lmao:
one of the fans in pantip suggest Aof+Pinky should pair up in la korn "Ban rai ruen ruk" a re-make of Tao+Nan la korn, which i totally agree. i remember watching it, the story was very interesting,there are many sweet cute scenes of praek and nangaek. nang aek was pregnant too. the story was praek and nangaek know eachother since a kid. he love her since a kid, she likes him too.after his mom die because his dad never love his mom but still love nangaek's mom all along so she died of sorrow and sadness. so praek was mad and want revenge at nangaek,want to make nangaek suffer like his mom did being marry to a guy who doesn't love her,praek and nangaek got married and went to live in his house in the countryside,beginning he was mean to her but he wasn't mean long because he love her too much to hurt her. praek own a farm house(ban rai), he ride horses. Aof would look so cool riding horses. praek's character is kinda similar to San too. has 2 personalities,is both mean and sweet to nangaek. he want to be mean to her but can't. nangaek is a veternarian. kind-hearted person. praek is older than nangaek. praek gets very jealous when see nangaek with other guys. like her x-boyfriend(the doctor) and praek's close friend. gosh! Pinky and Aof would be very cute and perfect for this roles. :D hope they would get to pair up very soon. their fans are dying to see them together again.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh okay! dayyummm then that means im nawt even gonna finish watchin it!!
hahaha!!
amyways...that storyline is pretty interesting!! seriously they should pair up again!!! haha...
IM DYING for them to pair up again!!! lol...
they have to do that lakorn!!! lolz...
man! why did they have to gfight so hard and so much!! my poor Aof!!
man!! i wanted to see the 7 see concert!! why why why!!! lol..
but oh wells i guess..lol...=]

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh ja i remember that lakorn. it was cute, the type of lakorn where the n'ek and p'ek had a lot of scenes together cuz they live together. our aof would definitely look better than tao no question about that.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep yep Aof would definately be more cutier than Tao lol and Pinky will surely be more cutier than Nan too. wanna see them pair up so bad.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I want to see that lakorn...

Aof and Pinky ALWAYS..

That does sounds kinda like SBS... but more sweet scene, since they are living together..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I want to see that lakorn...

Aof and Pinky ALWAYS..

That does sounds kinda like SBS... but more sweet scene, since they are living together..

paof

yeah sucks! they should have gone to 7 see concert together but then again this la korn was rush to be film so they probably don't have time to go anywhere. even they film is not enough to be on air. that's why we didn't get to see the real whole ending of it. sad :lmao:
one of the fans in pantip suggest Aof+Pinky should pair up in la korn "Ban rai ruen ruk" a re-make of Tao+Nan la korn, which i totally agree. i remember watching it, the story was very interesting,there are many sweet cute scenes of praek and nangaek. nang aek was pregnant too. the story was praek and nangaek know eachother since a kid. he love her since a kid, she likes him too.after his mom die because his dad never love his mom but still love nangaek's mom all along so she died of sorrow and sadness. so praek was mad and want revenge at nangaek,want to make nangaek suffer like his mom did being marry to a guy who doesn't love her,praek and nangaek got married and went to live in his house in the countryside,beginning he was mean to her but he wasn't mean long because he love her too much to hurt her. praek own a farm house(ban rai), he ride horses. Aof would look so cool riding horses. praek's character is kinda similar to San too. has 2 personalities,is both mean and sweet to nangaek. he want to be mean to her but can't. nangaek is a veternarian. kind-hearted person. praek is older than nangaek. praek gets very jealous when see nangaek with other guys. like her x-boyfriend(the doctor) and praek's close friend. gosh! Pinky and Aof would be very cute and perfect for this roles. :D hope they would get to pair up very soon. their fans are dying to see them together again.

yeah i think that it sound kinda like sbs,but i think it might have more sweet scene of the main guy n girl cause they live together.............n it would be great if they re make the lakorn ban rai ruen ruk.....i would love love love pinky n aof to be the main guy n girl......hope they will re make it....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i think so too. this la korn will fit them a lot. there is some kissing in here too. :D since they are married. lots of sweet scenes together.and No :r-scene-pop-corn: either. it was a will scene instead. sweet. :lol: wanna see them play in this la korn. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
then lets write to ch7 and producer of dara video then for them to bring pinky and aof to play in this la korn shall we? :D

paof

then lets write to ch7 and producer of dara video then for them to bring pinky and aof to play in this la korn shall we? :D

i think this is a great idea. .....how do u know abut this movie...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 05:50 PM
QUOTE(teedee @ Sep 2 2008, 10:42 AM)
then lets write to ch7 and producer of dara video then for them to bring pinky and aof to play in this la korn shall we?

i think this is a great idea. .....how do u know abut this movie...
oh i watch this la korn before. and i read it from the people in pantip board. about the summary because i didn't quite remember it that much since it was a long time back. very good.