Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

shubby

sarNie Adult
is there any pictures for this lakorn?? i wish vicky will have more lakorn for us...but i hardly see her nowaday...miss her on screen tho..she such a talented actress..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This has been on the back burner for awhile now. They must have really screwed up the editing!!!!!! At least they can give a summary of it.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
this is a lakorn to be waiting for...ken and vicky will looks really nice..... something new for the eye...so no update yet...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ummmmmmmmm yeahh............. it isn't airing anytime soon is it? I guess we shouldn't our breath for this one.

red

sarNie Hatchling
when are they goin to air this lakorns?????? i miss vicky.

heavenlyangel58

sarNie Egg
yeah when are they going to show it.. i was all excited to watch the lakorn ever since i first found out tha vicki was going to star in it with ken..hehehe..i hope they air it soon..geesum...ahhh

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
yay..another lakorn by vicky again..
don't know who ken is but from the comment he must be really good looking...
anyone know what's the storyline about...

moilee

sarNie Adult
It's good to see Vicky playing the first leads opposite pr'eng again. She shouldn't even accept the second leads, my opinion. She's too pretty and her skill is all up there.

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
i think it would be good. coz them two never played together before. kinda getting sick of the ken/ann, or ken/janie ..
I totally agree. They need to mix and match...tired of seeing the same pair...hehe. They aslo need pick the right script for that character. Sometimes the story is good but pick the wrong people to play the role and vice versa. I think sometimes producer and director just pick whichever pair is popular and have them play a role that doesn't fit either the nang ake or pra ake character or both..

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to Tv Pool this will be on the wed-thurs slot. Mon-tues will be Likit Kamatep and fri-sun is Chom Thang Suer Pen. im sure LK will air in the next batch but hopefully ken/vickys is really confirm too. its about time!

:yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay. one of the fan said this will be airing on the 22nd of next month!

Çѹ¨Ñ¹·Ã-�ѧ¤Òà ÅÔ¢Ôµ¡Ò�à·¾ ¹ÓáÊ´§â´Â �ÒÃì· ¡ÄÉ®Ò áÅ� á�¹ ·�§»Ã�Ê� àÃÔè� � 6 ¾.Â. ¹ÕéÇѹ¾Ø¸-¾ÄËÑʺ´Õ Ê׺ÅѺÃËÑÊÃÑ¡ ¹ÓáÊ´§â´Â ह ¸ÕÃà´ª áÅ� ÇÔ¡¡Õé ÊعÔÊÒ àÃÔè� ¾Ä 22 ¾.Â. ¹ÕéÇѹÈØ¡Ãì-�Ò·ÔµÂì ¾Ä¡ÉÒÊÇÒ· ¹ÓáÊ´§â´Â ¹¡ ©ÑµÃªÑÂ,�é¹ ÊÃÒÇزÔ,¹éÓ½¹ ¡ØųѰ áÅ� ¹éÓ½¹ ¾ÑªÃÔ¹·Ãì àÃÔè� È 2 ¾.Â. ¹Õé

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! are u serious tis one juz kinda creep up behind me..i didn't hear anyting at all...is there any info?? summary?

a_girl you don't know who P'Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan is...are you serious..well you are just missing out then...LOL...he's the sexiest piece of human meat!!