Survivor 13

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Did anybody catch the first episode of survivor on Thursday? I watched it and I thought it was cool. I know this season is very controversial but I thought it was a good idea because it gives minorities a chance to participate. That yul guy is pretty hot! It's interesting to see how it will turn out.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yea...i heard about this one too. All i gotta say is...it'll be very interesting.

Btw....when does it air and which channel? lols. Cause I never ever watch tv anymore but I thought I'd try to catch this.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I downloaded the first episode.

I've only seen one survivor.. and thats the Thailand one..

I got into this one because it looks interesting.

I guess I could upload it huh? =)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
That old Viet man has traditional methods of curing headachs lol, which works, and I think the younger generation of Asian kids are just too modern about it. They were laughing at him and such, but then his (I forgot his name) headache went away. They should learn to respect each other's culture, even being Asians together.

Anyway, it's gonna be interesting. I'm looking forward to watching it. For some reason, I think the Asian team will advance in some skills, at least because of the old man. Old people who has lived in their mother land learned ways of surviving, especially if you came from a less fortunate family and side of the country.

Nokgaew

sarNie Egg
I was cheering when the asian team won the first challenge, can't wait for the next episode. It's gonna get even more interesting.

cecilia

Staff member
P.J...got vote out..

this season have alot of twisting..

but anyway..i want that flirty girl from RARO to get send out next tribal council..she's not trusting at all..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
P.J...got vote out..

this season have alot of twisting..

but anyway..i want that flirty girl from RARO to get send out next tribal council..she's not trusting at all..

You mean JP... yeah that flirty girl isn't going to get far...hm.. first ceceila got voted off then JP... and they're both from the old aitu (Hispanic) tribe.... Karma Karma Karma