Swagbucks

noungning

Heartless
Hey people... long time I haven't posted. But I wanted to get some people to help me out, I need referrals lol...

I'm not going to lie to you lol ... This site really works and I wouldn't get you harmed so don't be scared I'm trying to trick you or something because I won't lol.

Anyways, what this site is ... it's a site where you search random things and you get rewarded "bucks" which are like points. Then when you get enough bucks to trade for rewards/prizes you do so.

For example, once you get 45 bucks, you can trade it in for $5 gift card to Amazon or even Starbucks.

Right now they're having a promotion for new registrants... When you sign up you get an extra 3 bucks so you get 3 bucks for signing up and 3 bucks bonus... you already get 6 bucks towards whatever you're going to trade em for... u can trade 3 bucks for an mp3 file or whatever.

Here's the LINK and copy this code into the code box when you sign up MSMBLOGCODE, this is good til friday March 27th. I don't think you need to sign up with your real name because when u redeem rewards, they will ask you where u want it sent to etc.

Thanksssss.... I'll barter music for sign ups too LOL. Just PM me when you do.

LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

noungning

Heartless
hey muddie omg i love u :wub:

u made 8 bucks? wth i can't get crap today haha.. ppl got like 10 bucks and me $0. T_T

don't forget meet me at the corner alley near tim's house tonight hahaha...

Muddie Murda

smile...
Why are we meeting there tonight? I thought the planned robbery was next week?

How much bucks you got?? You're reminding me of Momo...gosh.. lol

noungning

Heartless
hahah i have 32, i need 13 more to get a GC for 5 bucks, i'll buy us nice something, gotta think... but yeah haha um momo is uncool, i rock! :dude:

noungning

Heartless
omg mud did u go thru the link. i don't have u as my friend?! :(

Muddie Murda

smile...
Yeah I did...I didn't click any where else. Do you think it might just take a while for it to recognize me then? I confirmed my email and all too.

noungning

Heartless
ahahah mud!

u can keep getting more GCs

the more bucks u have to more GCs you get durrr

lol it's for a phone actually... i'm hoping some day 5$ GC will turn to 500$ and i'll get a new phone ahahha

wishful thinking! :lol:

noungning

Heartless
tim if u signed up since friday u would've had 6 bucks. and it's 1 min to sign up... what a n00b!

i win!

noungning

Heartless
lol mud, there are certain things that triggers the "win"... but sometimes random searches can give you a buck lol.

but i haven't won more than a 4 yet.

there are also codes that comes out during they day so you can add the code... but i've never caught those codes on time and they expire first.

i've already gotten my first giftcard! yay! but it's coming in the mail... so i guess i'll have to wait a bit lol

noungning

Heartless
ok ppl i need to bump bump...

i need some more referrals... how about it...??? huh huh huh?

lol... and don't just sign up! u have to search. if u don't search you don't win...

so let's see when did i post this thread? March 25th it's April 21st and i've received 3 giftcards for amazon lol...

thanks majorly to my #1 fan muddie! :wub:

i'm on to my 4th haha.. and i vividly see another giftcard... and it works, you get no spam emails, don't need to use ur real info, and will not be stalked. don't listen to what old people have to say regarding this. if it's going to give u a virus (which it WILL NOT) ... i'll be there to help u on life-support ;)

okay, groupies, do me a favor plz?

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ning, why must they make finding the swagbucks code such a hassle?! Don't they have like a freaking dedicated website for codes only? lol