sweet in a movie.. but disgusting in reality

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
okay... now.... what is sweet in a movie.. but in reality is disgusting and gives you the goosebumps? ehhehe... not to be mean.. but yeah.. when i think about it... i just laugh sometimes..

for example... in a movie.. when a guy brings flowers to a girl just because he feels like it... it's so sweet.. but in reality i'm alwaise like... "ahaha.. what's today?" and in a movie... maybe it is sometimes cute for a guy to bake a cake fore a girl... because not many guys know how to bake... when it happened to me... i was like..."you could have bougght me a cake... ehhehe"

so what about the rest of you people?

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hahha...what a funny topic....but i love question like this...hahaha....hmm....well for me, it would have to be....

sweet talking ---> in movies, the sweet talkers looking so sweet and the guy says something that makes the girl go speechless is so sweet to me.....but okay, when it happened to me, and i went speechless...i just panicked...hahahah....and all that sweet talking mush like sweet as a donut or whatever just makes me wanna vomit when guys tell me that...ugh...

there's obviously more but i can't think of anyh right now...so, i'll get back to ya....i'm curious as to what others have to say about this..hahah....thanx for starting up the topic....heheh...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha... yeah, like when you go out with a guy & on your way home.. he opens the door for you.. i mean CUM on.. in reality.. how weird!

It's more like ~>"OMG! i got hands... i'll open it myself." LOL.. i mean it's sweet & cute that they care but only in a movie.. it's sweet..talkin' about reality, "PLEASE! I'll do it myself.." LOL...

~Yup, having guys talk sweet to a girl in reality.. gives me goosebumps too & makes me speechless.. hahaha!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hahaha...yep, sweet talk in reality gives me goosebumps...maybe it's just that I have a huge personal bubble....anyways, i think it's so sweet in movies when a guy and a girl are sitting by each other, but not too close...and then the guy likes the girl and he slowly moves/slides closer to her...but when it happened in reality for me, I got embarrassed and tried sliding away from him...

mai92

sarNie Adult
Hahaha...yep, sweet talk in reality gives me goosebumps...maybe it's just that I have a huge personal bubble....anyways, i think it's so sweet in movies when a guy and a girl are sitting by each other, but not too close...and then the guy likes the girl and he slowly moves/slides closer to her...but when it happened in reality for me, I got embarrassed and tried sliding away from him...
That's so funny!... :lol:

mai92

sarNie Adult
That's so funny!... :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
when i was in my freshmen year... (i'm a senior now) and it was my 15th b-day... this one guy baked me a cake.. and i was like... what...... uh... okay.....

now that i think back to it... it's just soooo funnie... =D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MY GOSH! i got one. another one.

when i went to laos, this guy wink at me.."EWWWW!!!!! all i can think was help me somebody!!! AHHHHH!" LoL... i wanted the night to end!!! i wanted to run home!!! I wanted to laugh!!! I was so embarrassed!!!!

- when a guy winks at you in a movie, yeah.. it's okay..very cute.. how sweet.. but reality.. "help me mom.." :)

Mae

sarNie Adult

when i went to laos, this guy wink at me.."EWWWW!!!!! all i can think was help me somebody!!! AHHHHH!" LoL... i wanted the night to end!!! i wanted to run home!!! I wanted to laugh!!! I was so embarrassed!!!!

- when a guy winks at you in a movie, yeah.. it's okay..very cute.. how sweet.. but reality.. "help me mom.." :)
Hahaha...lol...that is so hilarious....I'd probably burst out laughing too...hehehe....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i guess we can all agree that we like watching other people do the action and response but we'll observed.......i mean it's cute for other people but when it happen to us, it totally suck.... i know that we all hated being in the spot light but we all need a little shaking up one way or the other....hehehehe...

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
this is a good topic. i was wondering what it would be about.

i haven't read some of the posts, but this one was the first one i looked and it is so funny. lol. i can see it happen to any girl.

as for sweet movie scenes, it is nice to see those things to others and we like that. it warms our heart. lol. if it were to happen to us, it's because it would feel awkward like why is this happening to me. for the movie characters, we know enough about them (personality, behavior, and appearance) and the predictable storyline or action that it would just be nice and sweet for them to do something to their other person. we like good things to happen to people.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
HAAAHAAAAAAHAA... I AGREE TO ALL OF YOU GUYS.... IT'S SO FUNNY AND CAN BE AMBARRASSING AT THE SAME TIME.... HEHEEHEE, I GUESS WE CAN ONLY SAY IT SWEET IN THE MOVIES....

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT!?
hahah i think those kind of stuff are cute
i would love a guy to bring me flower just becasue he feels like it lol
but the old fashion hmong sweet talks gives me the chill too haha
maybe if u translated into better words in english it sounds better
^-^

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT!?
hahah i think those kind of stuff are cute
i would love a guy to bring me flower just becasue he feels like it lol
but the old fashion hmong sweet talks gives me the chill too haha
maybe if u translated into better words in english it sounds better
^-^
LMAO! that remind me of this phrase "me luab kauj koj niab thaib txiv...(hehe i don't know how to spell in hmong just read my read my english instead i dont know if my hmong word are right but who care ^^".. hey girlfriend(something like that) what does your mom and dad eat that make you look so beautiful...hahahhahaha one of the MTT word that use!!! hows that translated into english...*goosebump*..hehehe :loool:

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah. It funny. And most of the guy like to say this line: ['what did your mom and dad eat to have you?'].

Kelly

I always try to appreciate eva lil thing guys do so no matter wat they do...I appreciate it b/c guys these days can be so dumb lol.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhahahha good topic

for me, I get panic attacks and paranoid...many occasions and it just happens that I get paranoid even if the guy was hot.