Sy Lee

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i wuz juz wondering if anyone had his songs..the old ones tat sounds like heaven..eheehee..i heard tat he neva released any cds..but who knows...but argh! i want his songs soo bad...their soo good and brings back a lot of childhood memories..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I have some of his songs. I epecially like "Hnov Tias Koj Yuav Txiv Lawm" song from the movie!!!

Let me know what songs you want!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
are we talking about the same Sy Lee here?

i'm talking about the oldie singer...the guest singer @ Kos Lis' recent concerts...the one who sings mostly Indian songs too..cuz the Sy Lee featured @ ehmongmusic doesn't sound like him...

miyu

sarNie Egg
are we talking about the same Sy Lee here?

i'm talking about the oldie singer...the guest singer @ Kos Lis' recent concerts...the one who sings mostly Indian songs too..cuz the Sy Lee featured @ ehmongmusic doesn't sound like him...

havn't seen and heard about him lately.. but i enjoy his songs!

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
yes i want that song, "Hnov Tias Koj Mus Yuav Txiv Lawm" and some of the other songs that was feature in those oldies hmong movies like tub ntxawg and lauj tuam...like, "Lub Hlig Koj Puas Hnov" i don't know the title but, but please upload as many much you have...appreciate, "Lub Paj" too...love him.

please let me know as soon as you upload. Thank You. You save my life.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Yes this is the Sy Lee who sings at Kos Lis's party!....Kos is following Sy's step.

Stay tune....

**Edit**

Best Collection of SY LEE:

CLICK HERE

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HE WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO START TO SING INDIAN SONGS!!! WAY BEFORE KOS LIS...BUT THEY BOTH DID A JOB ON THOSE INDIAN SONGS!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! i know....we were the one who did the concert tingie for him here in Fresno..and the day after the partie the crew and the singers we all went out to eat...and Kos did a lilo speech saying tat Sy wuz the one who inspired him to sing Indian Songs..and Sy said tat he hasn't release any albums in a long time but Kos Lis inspired him to sing again..so be looking for his new album

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Oh nice!! that would nice of Kos to do a speech and they inspired each other! i love both of their voice!

Thanks for infomation!!!