T A C K (:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know anything aboout TACK? I never knew about him until he was featured in PART1 of one of Parn's new single this year.

(This is PART2 of the MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEKk80nIabo) It just release but incase there's more than one TACK?

He's sooooo charming and cute! :) I'd like to know if he's been in any lakorns?? I really wish so! :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea he has been in lakorn b4 but i dunno which ones lol he's cute but dats just bout it LOL he was perdy good in da mvs. oh he used to be part of dat one boy band rs had i forgot which one. wait was he in a group or was he a soloist? i forgot lol it was SO LONG AGO. but dats all i know bout him

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
here is what i know about him ... his parents divorced when he was really young and his dad raised him alone ... he was born and raised in Chiang Mai and he loves soccer ... he's mainly known as a casanova seeing how he's always in the news with girls and his past gfs (pitta & ying man)

Lakorns
- tumma tit peek w/ yardthip
- soi 3 siam square w/ gybzy girly berry, go or mint b-mix, me'
- sapai part time w/ joy siriluk, pitta, nok chatchai
- krung neung muea rao ruk gun w/ Four & Louis Scott
- khing ka lhong w/ Ae issareeya, aom skaojai, oh petchlada,
- tum-ma tummai w/ Belle (from rs' young actress' group called "Shiny Girls" that had Bua in it too)
- khun chai rai lem kien w/ Film Rattapoom & Janie

Movies (that didnt go straight to vcd)
Club Zaa with Gybzy Girly Berry

Songs/Singles
- Lerk gup khao aow tao rai (2007)
- Poo Chai Krai Bauk Mai Ngao (2007)

Ruam Dao 2007 Album
- ruk w/ pat napapa
- pau ngae mai ngaun w/ pat napapa

hope this helps ...

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
here is what i know about him ... his parents divorced when he was really young and his dad raised him alone ... he was born and raised in Chiang Mai and he loves soccer ... he's mainly known as a casanova seeing how he's always in the news with girls and his past gfs (pitta & ying man)

Lakorns
- tumma tit peek w/ yardthip
- soi 3 siam square w/ gybzy girly berry, go or mint b-mix, me'
- sapai part time w/ joy siriluk, pitta, nok chatchai
- krung neung muea rao ruk gun w/ Four & Louis Scott
- khing ka lhong w/ Ae issareeya, aom skaojai, oh petchlada,
- tum-ma tummai w/ Belle (from rs' young actress' group called "Shiny Girls" that had Bua in it too)
- khun chai rai lem kien w/ Film Rattapoom & Janie

Movies (that didnt go straight to vcd)
Club Zaa with Gybzy Girly Berry

Songs/Singles
- Lerk gup khao aow tao rai (2007)
- Poo Chai Krai Bauk Mai Ngao (2007)

Ruam Dao 2007 Album
- ruk w/ pat napapa
- pau ngae mai ngaun w/ pat napapa

hope this helps ...

Do you know if his lakorns are on youtube?
Only saw the ones with film, Joy, and Ae.....Can't find the rest.