T.Tinker's CREATION

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thippppp!  you're blending is superb!

Teach me how to do this.. LOL http://i.imgur.com/KGrXccD.png

I still don't know how to make a transparent background like that.. only the invisible transparent :p

hehe.. glad Pat liked your work :D  I've made some for chubbycheeks before to show Pat and she liked them too.. *squeal* XD

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
@julie lol idk how the professionals do it but I do it the bootleg way lolz. All I did was after I placed jiranee pic into the canvas, I took a jpg file of a transparent background (which I googled up lol) and placed it on top of the jiranee pic and deleted the spots that were necessary like where it didnt.cover their faces and such. And that was all. It still turned out crappy on mines tho. How do you do it bc I see it on ur recent artworks u posted too the one on margie/aff poster and the knomjeam/nak poster as well. Teach me lool

@RR thnx! They just went to do a photoshoot in Phuket ytd and eeek can't wait for it. It comes out next month!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol, we do bootleg versions :p I actually don't know how to make it.  I actually used a texture I found on the internet.. and I was like yes!  It so happened to have the checkered patterns...  :p  I thought you knew how to make it.. that's why I asked lol...  We should ask Ceci for help hehe.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
I got the idea after seeing Bella dressed as Snow white at the event today so i just had to add her prince in there hahahahah

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THIP! I love your Supart Burath Jutathep couple edits! Wahhhh ~ My favorite ones are the Jalida & Jiranee ones! Amazing artworks ;3 I love them. Haha, Bella White & Prince James, that's cute ;D 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
LOVE THE ARTWORK
Can U PLEASE do a tutorial on how to get the transparent background 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awhhh Tubby I love ur artwork I love the MInt Chalida ones. Veryu nice. JiRanne are very good, I love them. So Narak. I just love ur artwork Tubby so jelly.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
YaMaMiKi said:
LOVE THE ARTWORK
Can U PLEASE do a tutorial on how to get the transparent background 
I do mines "bootleg" lol idk how the professionals do the real way tho. But if u still want the tutorial, I can give u one when I'm on the laptop

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
some more jiranee artworks...i just love them hehehe

I heard that Khun Tu Piyawadee is planning on doing the remake of Kaew Tah Waan Jai and JJ is rumored to be in it w/ Mint Chalida but....I much prefer this cast of my choice hahaha. James can be Uncle Charng, Nong Unda can be Modtuanoi, and Bella can be Auntie Kaiwaan

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I didn't see a lot of your new artworks on FB especially your new updates on Chalida & JiRanee, love them all Thip! So beautiful! I miss your artwork with Mteam. Should do some. LOL.