T.v advertisement issues

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
ok im researching on t.v advertisement and why it is and issue

can you guys tell me why advertisements are bad lolz if you have any lolz thnx ne wayz

noungning

Heartless
it's bad because it persuades consumers to think they should consume those products advertised.

while they can be horrible food/products... i.e. false advertisements

GueSs

TyziR
The Damn Trix commercial...

It's teaching kids to be greedy against the rabbits. Trix are for kids! Then why did they give it to Santa that year? The trix commercial is bad... I hate those commercial... it's teaching kids not to share... everytime I see those trix commercial... I'm always like "Give the damn Silly Rabbit some Trix!" and "Stop being mean to him all he wants is a taste!"

Those type of commercials are bad... those greedy cereal commercials that don't give to another person like the Flintstones were Fred won't give Barney some pebbles! But unlike the Trix commercial Sometimes Fred is nice enough to give Barney some or all of the Cereal!

THe Trix commercial teaches kids to be greedy... not just to Rabbits but to those who aren't kids!

Give the damn Rabbit some cereal for freaking sakes on a cake!

STIMA

^thats so true. i always felt angry at those kids WHEN I WAS A KID! FOR REAL O_O

most advertisements always aim for gullible people like kids! the stuff they advertise its like real bad for kids too, all faattening...getting them obsese n stuff

darvil

sarNie Adult
Those sexy victoria secret ads rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
There's Product Replacement Ads where's the ads are actually put into a movie or show for example, the new James Bond alone was finacially sponsered by Ad company from the car that he drove to the watch that he wore.

A simple one would be regular TV shows where a box of cereal is shown in the show when thirty some years ago it used to be just a blank box labed "cereal".

It's becoming a big fad in the commercial industry because technology is letting the viewers tape and fast forward through the commercials. An example of a piece of tech would be Tebo.

It's bad and good depending on your views. I think that it's good, but I have a line where's it's the limit.
one bad reason is that it sometimes makes the show/movie feel like a long episode of commercials and is like crap
a good reason is that not all product replacement are bad adding in truthful to make people aware of something

Hoped that helped you:)