• Taew

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Vill

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credits to yimsiam

*not a photoshoot but an article (Taew's the left columnm while Vill's the right column)

I'm not sure what they wrote in this article, but I thought that this would be interesting to find out what sarnies think about these two.

Made a poll for this but PLEASE no one get offended...these are just opinions, and please respect that :D
And I know it might be hard to choose between them, but that's how polls works lol. Which is why I didn't vote yet because I'm still deciding aahahhah.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
No offense to Taew's fan but I am just a fan of Vill, I love Vill in every aspects of the voting topic because I guess I am not a fan of Taew, nothing personal against Taew just have not tune into her lakorn and don't like her looks,,,,,sorry if i have affend Taew's fan, just stating my opinion....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Acting wise, it was a tie. Crying, the award goes to Taew. Taew nailed it in her first lakorn, Vill she was okay but not good for a first timer. Look wise I have to give it all to Vill. Her look is more versatile. But Taew is just super duper adorable. For personality... uh... this will be very prejudice of me but I personally would say I like Taew more. She has that down to earth look that I think project her good nature and personality. I am a little iffy on Vill.

My answers were unbias.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was gonna post this article too lol taew all the way! the girl could act, cry and shes pretty. ive seen some of her interview and she seem like a very down to earth girl.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
man. this is hard! ahahaha
although i haven't really seen any of Taews lakorns,
i can tell that she is really great based of the shows
and stuff that she is on with her casts.
i love Both i can say.
they both are Great in my eyes.
when i voted, both were tied so i can't really say who won in my list. lol
but i think they shouldn't do such a VS. thing because ppl have their own specialty/talents.

solin

sarNie Adult
My vote goes to Teaw in every categorie !
Teaw's acting is better and her crying is more more real.
As for looks both are good but I just prefer Teaw.
And she seems to be a very adorable person.
I love Teaw since her first lakorn Naruk while Will still doesn't really appeal to me yet.

Patty

sarNie Adult
how can i choose??
I love them Both----
-crying-

but , I love Son/Vill--
so i prefer Vill...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
gosh,
i think this taew girl is super duper cute, but i haven't seen her lakorn yet.

vill is very gorgeous, although she could be seen or appears as arrogant. lol

but i will vote for vill in this case. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I've seen all Taew's lakorn except for Naruk & Dong Poo Dee ! I loved her at first sight . She's so cute, bubbly and down to earth ! :wub: :)

I like Wiew also but I love Taew very much . In looks both are gorgoeus in their own ayways but acting I give it all to Taew ! She's awesome .

Wiew looks like Bee Namthip in that picture though .

song

sarNie Egg
i see both of them drama ..and i have to said taew is way better in acting then view...no offer to her fan..and some how view seen to look more like a n'rai then n'ek to me..sorry again to her fan..view still need to work hard on her acting ..^^....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If we were to compare both of their most recent lakorns, Taew in Dong Poo Dee and Vill in Sakul Ka, Taew takes it all. Vill is still weak in acting, her crying is okay, but her acting needs more concentration. Vill has problems with her eyes, they're so empty and seems like they cannot focus which makes her acting very weak. Plus, Vill only has one look, that innocent puppy face which hasn't shown much versatility at all. Taew nailed it in Dong Poo Dee, she's proven to be a great actress. Her tone, body language, facial expressions, everything coincides with the right emotions.

Let's say, if we were to exchange the roles, Vill as Khom in Dong Poo Dee and Taew as Dao in Sakul Ka, I believe Taew would also nail the role very well versus Vill, who may portray Khom loosely and weakly. Nothing against Vill because she hasn't had much time to act and expand her abilities but in this comparison specifically, without any bias, Taew.

In terms of personality, I would have to give it to Taew as well. She knows what she wants, she has concrete answers to all of the questions, she's not fake, and she's very down to earth and humble. As for Vill, at times, I feel as though Vill listens too much to what the elders have to say, she doesn't have much room to show us who she really is. So Taew.

Looks, at first Vill was pretty but the longer I look, the less attractive she becomes, no offense. She looks older than her age. Taew is the complete opposite. At first, I didn't think anything of Taew, she wasn't that pretty, she was okay but the more I watch her, the more attractive she becomes. She grows on you beautywise. Not only is Taew cute but she can also pass as pretty too which is hard to find these days. So Taew.

solin

sarNie Adult
Looks, at first Vill was pretty but the longer I look, the less attractive she becomes, no offense. She looks older than her age. Taew is the complete opposite. At first, I didn't think anything of Taew, she wasn't that pretty, she was okay but the more I watch her, the more attractive she becomes. She grows on you beautywise. Not only is Taew cute but she can also pass as pretty too which is hard to find these days. So Taew.
I agree with you on that point ! I found View really pretty in Keaw Lom Phet at the beginning but not that much toward the end.
And the more I see her in Sakul Ka the more I find her less attractive.
On the other side Teaw grows up more and more pretty each time I see her !