[Taiwan] In A Good Way (SETTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
When it ended, I started episode 1 and thank goodness I waited. Waiting 6 months for a drama to finish would kill me. This is so good. I finished 4 episodes in one night so far. I personally like this more than Reply 1994 and 1997. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have 17 more episode to go and I don't think I will survive this ride. I am melting from this drama. Glad that I waited for this to end to actually start it. I wish I could marathon this drama in one day but I need to go to sleep now. I heard that there will be a movie out since they ended the drama in which outraged many people. I sort of wish I hadn't read reviews since now I already know the ending and I am dreading it. I want my happy ending and I hope the movie will tie all lose end together to achieve what I want LOL yes I am being selfish!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am fangirling so much you don't even know. Episode 12 got me nearing my death, the cuteness is literally killing me!!! But Jia En is so dense!!! LOL Where can I find myself a Liu Chuan!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 13 was a let down but it did buildup to episode 14 which was totally AWESOME!!! Every second of this drama is important and significant. The writers is not wasting time or writing useless plot device, it all fits like a nice puzzle. I don't think I can contain my composer, episode 15 looks way too sugary and sweet that I might need to take a full day to prepare myself. I thought I could watch it all in 3 days but I am surprise I am holding back. This drama you won't be able to marathon as you might give yourself a few days to digest each episode and savory it.

If you have not checked out this drama, I command you to do so. It is completed and I am quite thankful that I can watch this without waiting 7 days a week for a new episode yet I am regretful that I didn't get to join in all the lovely conversation at Viki and others who watched it during its airtime.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is by far the best drama of the year, beating out all Asian drama. The writing is so genuine and filled with meaty content.

I'm planning to buy a DVD box set if SETTV release it in English sub.