[Taiwan] The Prince Turn Into Frog

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
hmmm...I donn't like sad scene....huy...but still going to watch it..lol..ep 15 is up 1st pg..

gracejen said:
Dude! Epi 15 was sooooo ........ :eek:
Can't really put words to it, but I'll try.

ZQ is turning into someone I'm going to get annoyed with and YX is going :wacko: . 15 was more sad than the other episodes. Like the other epi. were funny and had sad scenes, but 15 was a lot of drama.

Anyways, is anyone interested in 183 Club, 7 Flowers, and Frog Prince related stuff? Like mvs, music, and specials? 'Cause I was going to start a thread in the buddies media sec. for stuff I wanted to share. And I've been dling a lot of stuff so wondered if you guys wanted me to upload some of it.
[post="6883"][/post]​
Oh could you please upload some 183 CLUB adn 7 FLOWER MUSIC VDO. I WAS ONLY ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ONE 183 CLUB SONG MV because it was under Rapidshare. anywaise ill post it up wen u post your thread up. :)

Nameless

N i n j a
thanks yingerbug for the dialogues. I heard they'll be subbing this series. I downloaded the first episode. It looks promising.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yingerbug said:
EH THERE BUDDIES... Here are some dialogues for some episodes of the drama. I was putting all this together for my sisters and i'd thought i can share this here too... CREDITS TO ASIANFANATICS FOR ALL THE DIALOGUES! ANywaise they are not all of the whole episodes, its jus 8-14. The only episode that i got the whole entire dialogue for is only EPISODE 13 and the rest are jus here and there. But HECK its better then nothing... ANYWAISE i hope this all helps k!

FROG PRINCE DIALOGUES
[post="6672"][/post]​
can you continue with the dialogues for eps 16 and on? thanks

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, I posted the Call My Name MV by 183 Club & 7 Flowers in the buddies media sec. It's in my thread called On Gracejen's Playlist. :)

gloria83 said:
can you continue with the dialogues for eps 16 and on? thanks
[post="7401"][/post]​
I check out AsianFanatics alot, so if i can find more dialogues i will post them up here... ANYWAISE did you guys recognize the piano piece that Qian En adn Ming Dao played... You Bahnsaithong Fans.... It the same song that was played during Pohjahman and her friends christmas party... ahahha...

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I posted links for 183 Club's mv for Pure Love and Torture. Pure Love is the ending credits song for Frog Prince and Torture is a song I like and is probably a song on an ost for another Taiwan series. Check it out at my thread On Gracejen's Playlist in the buddies media sec. :)

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone explain me how it works??! Everything is written in korean (i think..)... Can someone please upload this serie with the subtitles, please?!

Nameless

N i n j a
SnowFlakes said:
Can someone explain me how it works??! Everything is written in korean (i think..)... Can someone please upload this serie with the subtitles, please?!
[post="11527"][/post]​

Go to the korean section and read the tutorial on clubbox. It's quite simple once you get it.

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
The picture of this drama remind me of the Korean Movie: He Was Cool with Song Seung Heon in there. The cover look much alike. Expect Song Seung Heon is cuter. Ehehe. ^_^. He REaLLY is...