Expired Sarnie
When I See You Again
他看她的第2眼
TTV 22:00
Sunday 31 May 2015
Jasper Liu, Mandy Wei
Ivy Shao, Jet Chao, Xiu Qin, Zooey Tseng
[In their heart, what are they thinking?]
That's the question everyone's concerned with.
Xia You Qian (Jasper Liu)
His observations of others' subtle movements and facial expressions allows him to see right through them immediately. But love is often blind, and you can't see it with just a glance.
An Xi (Mandy Wei)
She leaves a scary first impression, but once you get to know her, she's not somone you'll ever forget.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg i am super addicted! Jasper Liu such a hottie when he smiles. I melt every time he grace the scene.

One episode a week. Well I have 3 current twdrama that im following so its all good.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So I finally got a chance to watch this drama yesterday and so far, so good. My brothers and my sister's boyfriend were more hooked than I was, which was even weirder. LOL I think Jasper is a cutie and Mandy too! This is my first time watching any of their dramas, and they're turning me into a fan of theirs. :D 
I can't wait to see episode 3. Please don't be dramatic, WISYA! lol 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I am becoming obsessive. I really want to know what exactly happen to AX that day when YQ brought the water tears! What drove her so mad that day!!! YQ is a little too much extracting revenge. I need more backstory!!!

roselovesice

I agree!! I finally caught up to episode 4, and I am desperate to see episode 5! I really want to know what happened when they were younger. It sucks that he's misunderstanding her a lot. Many's character is too carefree that it's a bit hard to take in sometimes, but it's okay. At least she keeps the drama a bit more light-hearted. I do wish she would ease down just a bit and be more serious in some sense. I don't mind his revenge, since I don't think they're that harsh. Hehhe. I'm such a sadist. lol I wonder what's his next move though. Like, just make the girl marry you like the previous creditor. LOL I kind of felt bad for the old boss that kept chasing after her. There were some parts where I went, "Awww, poor guy!" I wonder if we'll still see him later still. lol Anyways, I still can't remember their character names like I can with Murphy's. Gotta start paying more attention next time. Haha. I'm assuming she's going to kind of find out next episode. I wonder how long this is going to take. The pace is kind of slow but it's picking up, at least I think so. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like how he can't act on his revenge lol

I loved the part where he called her to fix his tire. He thought she was going to ask for a ride but instead she asked if she can have his flat tire LOL It seems like the people who worked for AX has never met Mr. Unibrow or know about him. My confusion lies on the part on who was first to live in Pu Village. I am so confused, was it AX who moved there and met him or the opposite.

roselovesice

Oh my gosh! He asked her if he can pursue her in the next episode! Oh my goshhhh. Please give us some cute moments!!! lol The 2nd girl is so annoying and too bratty. I think she's the 2nd girl. lol I hope she doesn't get too much in the way later on. I'm already tired and annoyed of her. 
Anyways, Jasper is soooo cute! I love it when he smiles at her!! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
The other girl... OMG I hate her! I don't know what she serves in this story but I am not looking forward to any of her scenes. 

AX is like a noble goddess and I hate her for that. Next episode seems fun and hopefully the other girl stay away for a few episode. I am not ready for the storm.

roselovesice

I really need to catch up with this drama. I'm so behind. Well, 2-3 episodes behind. lol After Murphy's, I can't even seem to find the energy to watch another drama. Hahha! Except for Jud Rak Wiwa Luang. lol I'll get to this drama soon, hopefully! Love my Jasper! <3 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have no idea where this story is going but I still find this very enjoyable. I like that they have started dating but I am not sure because that means bad things gonna appear soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Love love love episode 12!!!

It was so unexpected. Who would have thought An Xi would turn the table around. She was really getting annoying with her tight lipped but it's all worth it now. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kind of disappointing but I enjoyed it very much. I hope to see them reunite in a better drama. Probably won't happen lol 

I didn't ship Yan Ze and Ya En. Taiwanese are usually good at love triangle but it wasn't present in this drama.