Take it or Leave it

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Nine
(Taemin’s point of view)

(Flashback)
“You don’t have to worried about the baby. I can take care of myself.” said JooHyun.
“But JooHyun--”
“I’m leaving.” JooHyun walk out.
(End of flashback)
“Just give me a chance.” said Taemin to myself.

The next day at school, Shin met Jong.
“JooHyun what?” Jong shouted. “She disappear? How? Why? When? What? Why didn’t you call and tell me? You’re not the only one who’s worried about JooHyun. You should have call me, I’m JooHyun’s friend too. She’s probably crying right now.”
“Can you just stop it?” Shin shouted. “Yes she disappear. How? I don’t know. Why? I also don’t know. When,? Yesterday. And why I didn‘t call you? I didn‘t know your number.”
“Wow, I didn’t expect you to answer all my questions.” said Jong. “Here.” Jong handed Shin a piece of paper.
“I don’t want your trash.” she said.
“It’s not trash. It’s my number.” Shin grab the piece of paper. “Give me yours too.”
“What? Why?” said Shin.
“So if I find her first, I can call you, and if you find her you call me.” Shin gave her number to Jong.

Jong was walking with Shin’s number in his hand just as Taemin jump on him and he lost her number.
“Why are you so happy these days?” Taemin ask. Jong push Taemin away from him. “What’s wrong?”
“My number? Ahhh, Taemin you made me lost my number.” cried Jong.
“You number? What number?” Taemin ask.
“I just got it from Shin. What am I going to tell her? That I lost it? She won’t believe me at all.” Taemin’s smile faded away.
“Shin?” Taemin ask.
“That’s right. That one girl at the hospital with me the other day. She gave me her number and now I just lost it.”

As Shin was walking out of school--
“Long time Shin.” said Taemin. Shin stop and found Taemin staning in front of her. She looked away like she didn’t see him. Shin started walking again. Taemin walk after her. “I heard you gave your number out to Jong?”
“That doesn’t concern you does it?” Shin said. Taemin started laughing. Shin stop walking, Taemin stop too. “What’s so funny?” she ask. Taemin look at her.
“You have such a serious face.” he started laughing again. “You’ve change.” Shin took a deep breath and started walking again. He follow her again. “You must really like Jong, right?”
“What does it matter to you if I like him or not?” ask Shin.
“I just couldn’t believe it.” Shin stop. “After that day, you haven’t been in love. Was I that important to you?” Taemin started laughing again. Shin look at Taemin with watery eyes. “You should have seen your face, it looked so shock.” Taemin move close to Shin. “Does that mean you still have feelings for me? If you do, I don’t mind, taking you back.” Before Taemin realize it, Shin slap him. Taemin turn to look at Shin. Shin’s eyes was full of tears. “Shin?” said Taemin looking shock.
“What’s wrong if I still have feelings for you? There’s no rule that you have to change your feelings for someone after you two broke up, is there?” cried Shin. She walk away from him.
“Shin.” Taemin whispered. Taemin watch as Shin disappear further and further away from him.

to be continue....
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Ten
(Minho’s point of view)

(Flashback)
“You don’t have to wait for me.” said JooHyun. Minho look at JooHyun. JooHyun turn to face Minho. “I don’t want you to blame yourself. This all happen because of me.”
“JooHyun--” said Minho.
“We went to the hotel that night.” JooHyun cried harder.
“Joohyun--”
“There’s nothing we can change about the past. It can’t be change.” JooHyun started crying. “It can’t be change.” Minho pull JooHyun and hug her tight in his arms.
“It’s not your fault. Don’t cry.” said Minho.
(End of Flashback)
“Where are you, JooHyun?” thought Minho.

“Tina look at this.” said Kibum handing Tina two movie ticket. Tina grab the two movie ticket.
“What’s this?” ask Tina.
“It’s--it’s movie ticket, Tina.” said Kibum.
“Oh. You’re going to invite a girlfriend?”
“No, Tina. Not at all. I’m not inviting anyone, but--”
“If you’re not inviting anyone why did you buy them? Waste of money.” Tina walk away from Kibum.
“Tina. Tina. Wait, Tina.” he ran in front of Tina. “I was going to--”
“I don’t have time for any of this, Kibum.” said Tina as she walk away from Kibum. Kibum stood there looking at the two movie ticket, and Tina as she was walking away.

As Tina was walking, Minho bump into her. He helped Tina pick up her books.
“I’m sorry.” said Minho.
“It’s okay.” answer Tina. Minho look at Tina, and Tina look at Minho. “I’ll take my books please?” Minho handed Tina her books, and she walk away.
“She looked like--” thought Minho.

(Flashback)
“I really do love you, Minho.” cried a girl hugging Minho from behind. “I can’t live without you. Forgive me.” She remove her arms away from Minho and started running off. Minho started having tears in his eyes too.
(End of Flashback)
“Eh, Minho what are you thinking about?” ask Taemin.
“Ah, nothing.” reply Minho.
“I met JooHyun the other day.” Jinki’s eyes grew big. “She said she was alright. She--” Jong tap Taemin on the head. “Ouch. Jong, what was that for?” Taemin shouted. Jong and Minho looked at Jinki. Taemin look at Jinki too. “I’m sorry, Jinki.”
“I’m okay.” reply Jinki.
“I didn’t meant to talk about her, I was just--”
“I said I’m okay.” said Jinki making sure his voice was clam. Taemin nod his head, and then looked at Minho and Jong.

(Jinki’s Flashback)
“Jinki.” cried JooHyun.
“What’s wrong JooHyun?” ask Jinki.
“I’m--I’m pregnant.” she cried out loud.
“JooHyun, you what?” Jinki shouted
(End of Flashback)

to be continue....

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Eleven

“It was only a kiss.” Taemin’s words repeat in Tina’s head. “It was only a kiss. It didn’t mean anything to me.”
“I hate you.” said Tina.
“What?” ask Kibum. Tina look at Kibum.
“Kibum, do you like me?” Tina ask. Kibum stood up from his seat.
“Tina are you serious?” he ask.
“Do you like me?”
“Of course I do. Of course. I really like you.” said Kibum.
“Ask me out.”
“What? Ask you out? Right now?” ask Kibum with stars in his eyes.
“Hurry up before I change my mind.” Kibum bent his knee down on the ground. “What are you doing? I’m not asking you to ask me to married you.”
“But--alright.” Kibum got back up. “Tina will you go out with me?” Tina was about to answer Kibum when Taemin came by with a bunch of girls.
“No.” said Tina without thinking but staring at Taemin. Taemin turn and saw Kibum and Tina.
“What?” Kibum ask. Tina look at Kibum.
“I--I’m sorry, Kibum. Let’s talk some other time.” Tina ran away.
“Tina, wait. Tina.” Kibum shouted. Kibum turn to look at Taemin.

“There’s something between you two?” ask Kibum.
“Not really.” reply Taemin. “It was only a kiss.” Kibum punch Taemin in the face. Minho pull Kibum back, and Jong pull Taemn back.
“It was only a kiss? Do you even know what a kiss is? It’s not just a normal thing to do, it’s important.” yell Kibum.
“Clam down Kibum.” said Jong. Kibum push Minho away.
“Don’t let me see you in front of Tina once.” Kibum walk away.

Taemin was sitting alone outside of the school.
(Taemin’s point of view)
Those words.
“It was only a kiss? Do you even know what a kiss is? It’s not just a normal thing to do, it’s important.” yell Kibim.
I know Kibum. I know. A kiss is important. It’s special.

I remember that first kiss. I remember who I kiss. Why I kiss her. And why I was with her. I didn’t kiss her because I was playing. I kiss her because I truly love her. She was the first girl I ever loved. I love her more than anything that right now I can still imagine her smile, her voice, her hands holding onto mines. There’s nothing about her that I have forgot. I remember every detail, and every word she had said to me. If I could turn back into times, I only wish to have her by my side again. She was everything for me. If I could have her back, I would hold her tight in my arms and never let go.

(Back to author)

Taemin started to have tears in his eyes.
“I only wish to have you back.” said Taemin. “I never wanted to hurt you this bad. I have always been watching you. Have always been wondering what you were doing every second. I miss you. I miss your smile, your voice, your hug, and everything about you.“ Taemin wiped off his tears. “Just wait for me a little bit more. I promise we’ll be together again. Again. Like when we first met. Like when we were in love. Like in the past. We’ll never apart. We’ll be in love again. Shin.”

to be continue...
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twelve

“Go out with me, Tina.” said Kibum. Tina look at Kibum. Kibum turn to face Tina. “I’m serious. Go out with me. I’ll take good care of you. I won’t let anyone hurt you like before. I promise.”
“Kibum, I--” Kibum pull Tina and hug her in his arms.
“I’m serious. I really like you. I mean a lot. I really like you a lot and a lot. I really do, Tina. So please go out with me.” said Kibum as he bent down on his knees.
“What are you doing, Kibum?” Tina ask. “Get up.”
“I won’t get up until you go out with me.”
“I thought you were asking me, not forcing.” said Tina. Kibum look at Tina.
“Tina, I’m--” Tina look at Kibum and walk away. “Tina, wait. Tina.” yell Kibum as he got off his knees.

School days--
“Shin, wait up.” Jong shouted as he ran over to Shin. “Where are you going after school?”
“Not with you.” reply Shin. Jong laugh.
“Of course I know that, but you know you can’t predict what’s going to happen. Let’s go out after school.”
“No.” Shin reply right away.
“What? Why not?”
“Cause I don’t want to date you.” Jong started laughing again.
“I didn’t meant it that way. I was just asking if you can go eat with me after school.”
“I’m busy. I’ll see you some other time.” Shin walk away leaving Jong thoughtless.

“You playing with this girl?” ask Kibum.
“Who said I’m playing with this girl?” Jong laugh. “I’m serious about this one.” said Jong. Taemin look at Jong. “I plan on asking her out, but somehow she kind of realize it, so I’m guessing I’ll ask her out some other time.”
“If you’re playing around with Shin,” said Taemin. “You should just give up.”
“Why?” ask Jong.
“You got problems with Jong liking Shin?” ask Kibum. “Or is it that you wanted to have Shin all for yourself too?”
“Kibum--” said Taemin.
“Alright, stop it. We’re friends. Best friends, we shouldn’t be arguing like this over girls.” Jong walk over to Shin and tap him on the shoulder. “If you really do like Shin too, then we’ll just have to compete. We’ll see who Shin chose in the end.” Taemin smile.
“I’ll wait and see.” Taemin walk away.

(Jinki’s point of view)

“Jinki this is JooHyun, you know her?” ask Minho. I look at JooHyun. She was wearing a white dress.
“I don’t know her.” I said.
“JooHyun, this is Jinki. He’s awesome.”
“Hi.” said JooHyun. It was love at first sight for me. The way she smile caught my attention. I couldn’t think of anything but her smile. I feel really happy. I thought she was the right one. The right one for me.
“JooHyun.” call a voice from behind. JooHyun turn around.
“Ricky.” she said with a smile. The guy walk over to JooHyun. “Minho, Jinki, this is Ricky. He’s my boyfriend.” It was the end. Just when I thought I found that person, she was belong to someone else.
(End of Flashback)
“I just wish I met you early.” Jinki whispered.

to be continue....
=1

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
finally, i've been wanting to catch up to ur fanfic, but ur just so fast. after a long and tiring day, good thing i got these great FF to focus on and release the stress. like i've said b4, ur just a fast writer. :D

i'm luving it so far. can't wait for more. Kibum is so kind, i adore his character...very loving :D

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
finally, i've been wanting to catch up to ur fanfic, but ur just so fast. after a long and tiring day, good thing i got these great FF to focus on and release the stress. like i've said b4, ur just a fast writer. :D

i'm luving it so far. can't wait for more. Kibum is so kind, i adore his character...very loving :D
lolz.
i finish writing my story.
i only post up one chapter a day.
thanks for reading.
hope you enjoy it so far.
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Thirteen
(Minho’s point of view)

Three months have passed--I was going through books in the library as I found that same girl I met the other day dropping books. I walk over to her and help her out.
“Thanks.” she reply.
“No problem.” I reply back. She walk away after that. I didn’t have a chance to talk to her. She just remind me of her so much. They look so much alike. What is this? Another pain?
“Excuse.” I turn around and it was that same girl. “Are you Minho?”
“Minho? Uh--yeah.” I reply.
“May I have a few words with you?” What did she wanted to talk to me about?

“I’m Tina.” she said.
“I’m Minho.” I reply.
“You must don’t know me, and I also don’t know you, but I--” Tina bow down. “Please go out with me.” What? I was shock. A girl who I barely met two times ask me out. What is this? “I know this must be too early for you, I’ll let you think about it.” She walk off. What does this mean?

(Kibum’s point of view)

(Flashback)
“I heard you’re dating Ricky.” I ask JooHyun. She nod her head yes. “Why?” She look at me.
“I’m sorry.” she reply.
“JooHyun, but why? Why can’t that person be--”
“I’m dating Ricky.” she said to stop me. “And that’s all it matters to me now. Nothing else.” Joohyun walk off.
“It’s love.” Kibum shouted. JooHyun stop and turn back to Kibum.
“I have never thought about having those feelings inside of me.” JooHyun started walking away again.

(Next flashback)
“What am I going to tell my mom?” cried JooHyun. Kibum grab JooHyun’s hand.
“Don’t worried, I’ll talk to your mom about this.” said Kibum. JooHyun hug Kibum.
“Don’t leave me.” JooHyun cried. “I don’t know how to tell my mom. If my mom know about this, she’ll kill me for sure.”
“Don’t cried. It was all an accident.”
(End of Flashback)
“Why did you have to chose him and not--” whispered Kibum.

(Back to author)

Today school was different. Other student from other school are going to be coming to Kakashi High to talk about their clubs.
“Eh, Jinki, don’t worried about the past.” said Jong. “I heard that there’s a lot of cute girls coming here.”
“Eh, here they come.” said Minho. A lot of girls walk in and some guys.
“Which one do you like, Jinki?” Jong ask. “That one? Or that one?” He asking pointing at girls to girls. A girl wearing a white t-shirt with a black skinny jeans walk in with a few guys. Jinki stood up from his seat. “Oh so you like that one. Eh, Minho, look Jinki found himself a new girl.” Minho turn and look.
“Jana.” both, Minho and Jinki said. That girl with the white t-shirt and black skinny jean turn towards Jong them, and spotted Minho and Jinki.
“Jinki? Minho?” she said.

to be continue...
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Fourteen

“Eh who’s her?” ask Taemin as he walk over to Jong. Jong’s shoulder went up and down. “She’s not that bad looking. Is she single?”
“I don’t know, but it seems like she know Minho and Jinki.” reply Jong.

“Well, I’ll let you two talk.” said Jinki as he walk away.
“Eh, Kibum, who’s her?” ask Jong.
“Is she taken?” ask Taemin.
“Her name’s Jana.” reply Kibum. “She’s Minho’s ex-girlfriend.”
“What?” both, Jong and Taemin said.
“Minho’s ex-girlfriend?” ask Taemin.
“You mean the one who dump him a few years ago?” ask Jong.
“The one who you said was Minho’s first love?” Taemin ask. Kibum nod her head yes. Jong and Taemin look at Jana for a few minutes.
“She doesn’t seem that type of girl to me.” said Jong.
“That’s right, but I heard what happen.”
“What happen?” ask Taemin.
“That night--”
(Flashback)

“Jana.” said Minho.
“I’m sorry, Minho.” said Jana as she walk over to Jinki and grab his arm.
“Jana?” said Jinki.
“I’m sorry, but I like Jinki.” Jana said. Minho look at Jinki and Jana.
“I don’t believe you.” Minho yell.
“It’s the truth. I like Jinki now that’s why I can’t date you anymore.” said Jana. “I’m sorry.”
“Don’t apologize to me.” Minho shouted as he punch Jinki on the face and ran off.
(End of Flashback)

“So that’s what happen.” said Jong.
“I don’t know, that‘s what I heard.” reply Kibum.
“So how did Minho and Jinki became friends again?” ask Taemin.
“This is what really happen.”
(Flashback)

“What are you doing here?” Minho ask Jinki. Jinki put his arm around Minho’s shoulder.
“She dump me for a richer guy.” said Jinki. Minho giggles.
“I hate girls like her.” said Minho.
“Let’s become friend again. Let’s not let a girl like her broke our friendship.” Minho look at Jinki.
“Alright.” Minho reply.
(End of Flashback)

“Long time, Minho.” said Jana. Minho didn’t said anything but listen. “You’ve changed.”
“You’re still the same.” said Minho. Jana smile.
“I am still the same old Jana. I won’t change. Nothing about me has change.” Minho look at Jana. Jana look at Minho too. “So, how’s it going so far?”
“Good.” Minho saw Tina walking pass. “Tina.” he called. Tina turn around, and walk over to Minho.
“Minho?” said Tina as she look at Jana.
“This is Tina, Jana, and Tina this is Jana. Ti--Tina is my girlfriend.” Tina look at Minho.

to be continue....
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Fifteen

“Minho.” said Tina.
“Tina and I just started dating.” Minho said. Jana fake a smile at Minho.
“That‘s good to hear.” Jana look at Tina. “Minho’s a great person. He’ll take good care of you. Please keep him strong. I think I should be going. I’ll talk to you some other time.” Jana turn away as she slowly started having tears in her eyes.

(Back to author)

“This is bad.” whispered Jong as he saw Minho and Tina walking toward them holding hands. Kibum found Minho holding Tina’s hand walking toward them.
“What is this?” yell Kibum as he walk over to Minho. Kibum push Minho away from Tina. “What is this, huh, Minho?”
“Stop it, Kibum.” said Tina.
“Tina, why? Why him?” Kibum yell. Kibum turn to Minho. “I thought Taemin was going to be the one who was going to steal Tina away, but why? Why in the end it’s you, Minho?”
“Let me explain Kibum.” said Minho. Kibum punch Minho. Jong, and Taemin ran over to pull Kibum back.
“Let go off me, Jong, Taemin” yell Kibum. “Let go.”
“Clam dowm, Kibum.” said Taemin.
“I said let go.” Kibum shouted as he push both Taemin and Jong away.
“We’re over.” said Kibum. “Our friendship is over, Minho.” Kibum walk away madly.
“I’m sorry, Tina.” said Minho.
“It’s alright, I understand. I’ll see you some other time.” Tina walk away looking at Taemin.
“Minho what were you thinking?” ask Jong. “You know Kibum likes Tina.”
“I’m sorry.” Minho said again. Jong grab Minho by the shirt.
“Sorry? Is that all you can said? Sorry? How can you do this to Kibum?” Taemin walk over.
“Oy, stop it Jong. It’s no use.” said Taemin. Jong push Minho away.
“You’re lucky this girl was Tina, if it was Shin, you won’t be standing here.” Jong walk away. Minho look at Taemin.
“You must be really mad at me too, huh?” Minho ask. Taemin sigh, walk over to Minho’s side and put his hand on Minho’s shoulder.
“I don’t care who you mess with.” said Taemin. “If that person isn’t Shin then everything’s alright.”

(Back to author)
“Do you know where JooHyun is?” ask Jinki. Shin look at Jinki.
“Usually Jong’s the one who ask those questions.” reply Shin. “I don’t know. I haven’t seen JooHyun ever since she disappear from the hospital.” Jinki look at Shin like he didn’t believe her.
“If you hear anything about her, please call me immediately. Here’s my number.” Jinki handed Shin his phone number.

Shin reach JooHyun’s house. She knock on the door. The door open.
“Shin.” said JooHyun happily.
“JooHyun.” said Shin with a worried face.
“JooHyun?” said Kibum. JooHyun and Shin turn around and found Kibum.
“Kibum?” said JooHyun.

to be continue...
=1

Popii

sarNie Egg
ah~ i hate this story you are writing cause everyone is so cute they all have there own worry and cuteness and yeha like taemin "as long as it's not shin everything is ok" ahha cute cute cute love Taemin ahahh!! and yeah !!!! uh... POOR kibum gaaaaahha i love him ..!! andjong and taemin are funnie idk why ahah and minho .. srry and yeah same here i understand u too ahah!!!

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
lolz.
i finish writing my story.
i only post up one chapter a day.
thanks for reading.
hope you enjoy it so far.
=1
hahaha cutefirstlove u r sooo fast since u got no life huh...LOL...ok just playing...i would luv to comment on it but i didn't read it yet so hehehe but yeah luv how u wrote the layout...i can't rite like that...sooo jealous...you should just send me all ur fanfiction for my bday n then i can have the hard copies to read it for my bday...hehehe:)....keep it up!...miss u!

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
Take it or Leave it

Characters:
Seo JooHyun as JooHyun
Park Shin Hye as Shin
Tina Young as Tina
Lee Jinki as Jinki
Kim Jonghyun as Jong
Choi Minho as Minho
Kim Kibum as Kibum
Lee Taemin as Taemin

Poster by Aikoden.
thank you so much.
i love it.
=1

Poster by mainhiathao.
thanks a bunch.
i love it lotties.
=1

PREVIEW 1- JooHyun’s Story

“Nuna nomu yehphhsuh
Namjadeuri Kaman an dwo
Heundeulineun geunyuhui mam sashil algo issue
Geunyuhehgeh saranguen hansoonganee neukkimil poon
Mwora haedo naehghen
Slami everything”

P' ka...u should teach me how to do that on the picha...that probably the koolest pic u ever did...well beside the one of me and pbeam...LOL

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Sixteen

Kibum started walking away. JooHyun ran after Kibum.
“Kibum, wait. Kibum.” said JooHyun as she pull Kibum’s arm. Kibum swing his arm away from JooHyun.
“How can you do this, JooHyun?” Kibum ask.
“Let me explain, Kibum.”
“What else is there to be explain?” yell Kibum.
“I’m really sorry, Kibum, but I--”
“I don’t want to hear any of your explaining. You lie to me.” Kibum walk away. JooHyun walk over to Shin.
“Shin, what am I going to do now?” JooHyun cried. “Kubum, he--he’s going to tell the rest of them for sure.”
“You should just tell all of them the truth, JooHyun. End this mess.”
“I don’t know how. I’m scared. I don’t want to lose any of them. They’re great person.”
“Sooner or later, they’ll find out the truth about this mess. Tell them what really happen that night. You don’t want them to suffer through this just because of that only night, do you?” JooHyun thought for awhile.
“How am I going to explain this though? They won’t listen. Something’s telling me they won’t listen to what I have to said about me being pregnant.”
“If they’re true friend of yours, they’ll let you explain what really happen.”
“But you saw how Kibum react, he--”
“He just can’t take it now. After hearing the truth, he’ll understand you more, JooHyun.” JooHyun nod her head yes.

(Kibum’s point of view)
What is this? I just saw Tina and Minho holding hands, and now JooHyun here? Jong said she just disappear, and now I find her just in her house this whole time. What is it that JooHyun is hiding from us? She said she was pregnant, but she never did said anything to me. Never talk to me about what she’ll do with the baby. She said she wanted me there for her, and when I’m there, she isn’t there.

Shin was walking home alone.
(Flashback)

“Just give me a chance, Shin.” said Jong. “I’ll change myself. I won’t flirt with other girls anymore. I’ll change.”
“Jong, I--”
“I don’t care if you still have feelings for that someone you can’t forget. Give me a chance and I’ll make you fall in love with me.”

(New flashback)

“I can’t fall in love with you.” said Shin.
“I’ll make it happen again.” said Taemin. Shin look at Taemin. “I won’t lose you this time.”
“Then why?” ask Shin. “Why did you dump me after making that promise?” Taemin turn his back on Shin.
“No matter what happen, you did agree to promise that you’ll believe in me.”
(End of Flashback)
“Even if I believe in you, we can’t fall in love again. I did made a promise.” said Shin.

to be continue....
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha cutefirstlove u r sooo fast since u got no life huh...LOL...ok just playing...i would luv to comment on it but i didn't read it yet so hehehe but yeah luv how u wrote the layout...i can't rite like that...sooo jealous...you should just send me all ur fanfiction for my bday n then i can have the hard copies to read it for my bday...hehehe:)....keep it up!...miss u!
Oops!!!.
you wrote myy namee wrong.
iit's kutefirstlove.
not cutefirstlove.
aahaha&&ii miisseyy you lottiies too.
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Seventeen

A few days passed--

“Where have you’ve been these days? You’ve been going home early and not answering your phone calls.” ask Taemin.
“I’m just really busy.” Just then Jinki’s phone rung. He answer it, then hung up. “I’ve got to go.” Jinki then left.
“Where do you guys think Jinki is going?” Jong ask. No one answer Jong. “Oh I forgot, Kibum must still be mad at Minho.” thought Jong. “So, what should we do after school today?” Jong yell. Again no one answer him. “Come on. Anyone answer me.” Again no one answers. “Fine.” Jong sat back down.
“I wonder where Jinki is going these days?” thought Minho. “I should follow him.” Minho got up and ran off.
“Oy, Minho where are you going?” Jong yell. “No answer again?”

Minho caught up with Jinki.
“There’s Jinki’s car. He must have went to the coffee shop.” thought Minho, so he then walk into the coffee shop. “I can’t let him notice me.” Minho use newspaper to cover his face. He sat right behind Jinki.

“Oy, Jana over here.” Jinki yell.
“Jana?” Minho thought. “Jinki’s been meeting Jana?”
“What is it that you want to talk to me about?” Jana ask. Jinki smile and grab onto Jana’s hand. Minho’s eyes grew big.
“I’ve been thinking about it all this time, shouldn’t we tell Minho what really happen?” said Jinki. Jana remove her hands.
“We can’t. He’s living happy now. I don’t want to be the one who destroy it. Let’s not bring the past to destroy him.” reply Jana.
“But Jana, we can’t just let Minho live like this misunderstanding you wrong.”
“I preferred to let him misunderstand me wrong more than him being hurt.”

“Jinki.” said Jana. “Promise me you won’t tell Minho about any of this, no matter what, okay?” Jinki sigh.
“Alright. I promise I won't tell Minho about this, but if he finds this out by myself you can‘t blame me.” Jana smile.
“Thank you, Jinki.” Jana grab onto Jinki’s hand. “Even if he were to know the truth, nothing will change anyways.”
“Even if nothing will change from the outside, I believe if Minho know about the truth, it‘ll make it easier for you.”

“Shi--”
“JooHyun.” call Shin as Jong begin to call for Shin too. Joohyun walk out of a car.
“Jong?” JooHyun said in shock. Jong didn’t said anything but stared at Shin and JooHyun.
“JooHyun?” said Taemin out loud. Taemin walk over to Jong’s side.
“Jong? Taemin? Let me explain.” JooHyun said. Jong walk away. “Taemin?” Taemin turn his face away and walk away too. “Shin, what am I going to do now? They won’t listen.”
“Give them time.” said Shin hugging JooHyun.
“Joohyun?” whispered Jinki from behind.

to be continue...
=1

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
“But Jana, we can’t just let Minho live like this misunderstanding you wrong.”
“I preferred to let him misunderstand me wrong more than him being hurt.”

I was touched by these lines. so sad for Jana........
I pity Jana. She rather endure the pain then seeing him hurt. T_T
Hopefully he can under stand her soon.