Take it or Leave it

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
“But Jana, we can’t just let Minho live like this misunderstanding you wrong.”
“I preferred to let him misunderstand me wrong more than him being hurt.”

I was touched by these lines. so sad for Jana........
I pity Jana. She rather endure the pain then seeing him hurt. T_T
Hopefully he can under stand her soon.
ahaha, thanks for loving it.
lolz.
i'll update it soon.
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Eighteen
(Minho’s point of view)

I don’t know if I doing the right thing or not, following Jana like this. She hasn’t notice me, but where is she going? I really want to know what Jana and Jinki both are hiding from me? If Jana didn’t dump me because I was poor back then, what was the reason why she dump me? What does this mean? Is there still love inside both of our hearts?

(Back to author)

As Minho was falling Jana, he realize Jana was crying.
“Why is Jana crying?” thought Minho.
“Minho.” said Jana. Minho stop.
“Did she notice me?” Minho ask himself.
“I’m sorry.” Jana cried. “I never wanted to hurt you. I have always really love you.” Minho’s eyes grew big. “I didn’t want you getting hurt after I’m gone.”
“What does Jana mean after being gone?” Minho ask himself again.
“I can’t live a normal life with you, Minho.” Jana said. “There isn’t much time left for me.”

At Jinki’s house--
“I don’t understand. Why is JooHyun doing this? She’s hiding this from me, from everyone. What’s the point of hiding about the baby? Or is it that--” Jinki’s door bell ring. He walk over to the door, and open it. “Minho?” he said.
“Can I come in?” Minho ask. Jinki nod his head yes. Minho step inside.
“What are you doing this late at my house? Usually you don’t like it here.” Jinki said. Minho sat down on the sofa.
“I don’t know what to do anymore.” said Minho.
“Huh? About what?” Jinki ask as he sat on the sofa too. Minho look at Jinki.
“Where did you go after you left the coffee shop?” Jinki’s eyes grew big. “Sorry. We follow you.”
“I--”
“I understand.” said Minho. “You still have feelings for her.”
“It’s not like that, Minho. It’s just that--”
“I’ll take you home.” said Jong. Shin look at Jong.
“I can go home by myself.” Shin reply.
“I know you can, but I just wanted to take you home.” Shin agree Jong to take her home. As they arrive at Shin’s house. Shin look at Jong.
“Are you serious about what you said the other day?” Shin ask. Jong look at Shin too.
“I’m serious. I’m not lying at all. I’ll really change myself to someone better just for you.”
“Please give me some time. I need to think about this over again.”
“I’ll give you as much time as you want. Just give me an answer.” Jong said.
“I’m sorry I can’t give you an answer right away.”
“It’s okay, I understand you, Shin.”
“I should go inside now. Drive safe.” Jong smile at Shin and drove off. Shin turn around and found Taemin sitting in front of her house stairs.
“Taemin?” whispered Shin as she also realize Taemin’s eyes were kind of red. Taemin got up and walk towards Shin. Taemin got in front of Shin, and before Shin realize it Taemin pull Shin and kiss her.
“She forgot her bag.” Jong drove back to Shin’s house. “Seems like she have some friend with her.” Jong smile. “I’ll just surprise her then. I bet she’ll be freak out.” Jong laugh as he got closer and realize Taemin was kissing Shin.

to be continue...
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Nineteen

Shin push Taemin away and slap him.
“What do you think you’re doing?” Shin yell. Taemin turn back to Shin, and laugh.
“Why?” he ask. “It’s not like this is the first time we’ve kiss, right?”
“What do you mean not the first time?” Jong ask. Shin turn and found Jong standing there.
“Jong?” said Shin. Taemin smile, and put his hand around Shin’s waist.
“Since we’re friends, I’m not going to hide anything from you, but Shin and I are girlfriend and boyfriend.” Shin push Taemin away.
“What are you talking about?” Shin yell. “We were over.”
“You really want to know why Shin couldn’t answer you right away, right?” said Taemin. “I’ll give you an answer. It’s because Shin is still in love with me.”
“Taemin.” Shin shouted.
“Why? You don’t even liked Jong, why not just tell him the truth before it’s too late?” Taemin ask.
“Taemin’s right.” said Jong. Shin look at Jong.
“Jong?” Shin said.
“If you don’t like me, you should just said it straight out so I won’t have to wait for you forever.” Jong turn his back on them as he started to cry. “Let‘s not see each other again, Shin.” Jong got into his car and drove off crying. Taemin look at Shin.
“Go away.” Shin whispered.
“Shin?” said Taemin.
“I said go away.” Shin cried out loud. “I don’t understand you at all.”
“What is it that you don’t understand?” Taemin yell.
“Dumping me after asking me to make that promise for you? After all these years, you’re saying you love me again? I don’t get it. You’re making no sense at all, Taemin. What is it that you really want from me?” Taemin pull Shin and hug her in his arms.
“I want you.” Taemin said.

“Why not, Tina?” Kibum ask. “What isn’t good about me that you can’t date me?” Tina sigh.
“You’re great, Kibum. You’re a nice guy, but I can’t date you. I’m not a good person. I’m not worth it for you.” Tina reply. Kibum grab Tina’s hand.
“I don’t care, if you’re not a good person. The only important things are your feelings. I don’t believe that you have never love me.” Tina started crying. “You might not be the first person I feel in love with, but you’re the one I love now.”
“Kibum, I--”
“Just give me a week, if we don’t really work out, then I’ll give up.” said Kibum. “So it be fair for me.” Tina agree to give Kibum a week.

The next day at school--Jinki, Jong, Minho, Kibum, and Taemin they were all down. No one said a word to each other even when they all sit in the same place. No eye contact either.
“Why did JooHyun hide for me?” Jinki thought to myself.
“What’s so special about Taemin that I can’t be in his place?” Jong thought.
“Doesn‘t have much time left? Jinki didn‘t answer me last night.” Minho thought.
“What should I do first?” Kibum thought. “So Tina will change her mind about me?”
“How should I explain to Shin without telling her my true reason for dumping her after asking her to make that promise?” Taemin thought.
“I need help.” all of them said at the same time. They look at one to another.
“I’m the oldest, you guys should help me out first.” said Jinki.
‘Eh, that’s not fair. I’m the youngest you guys should help me out first.” said Taemin.
“I’m in the middle, I should be help out first.” said Kibum.
“I don’t care who I help first.” said Jong. “It’s just not going to be Taemin.”

to be continue....
=1

Popii

sarNie Egg
Jong smile at Shin and drove off. Shin turn around and found Taemin sitting in front of her house stairs.
“Taemin?” whispered Shin as she also realize Taemin’s eyes were kind of red. Taemin got up and walk towards Shin. Taemin got in front of Shin, and before Shin realize it Taemin pull Shin and kiss her.

Taemin smile, and put his hand around Shin’s waist.
“Since we’re friends, I’m not going to hide anything from you, but Shin and I are girlfriend and boyfriend.” Shin push Taemin away.

“I’m the oldest, you guys should help me out first.” said Jinki.
‘Eh, that’s not fair. I’m the youngest you guys should help me out first.” said Taemin.
“I’m in the middle, I should be help out first.” said Kibum.
“I don’t care who I help first.” said Jong. “It’s just not going to be Taemin.”

all of these part in the storys are so cute i fall for it Taemin red's eyes,then kiiss! abd then smile hands Aaround waist(jelloues), then got push away! ahaha cute cute cute cute Taemin Fighting!

Olders yelling Youngest yelling and middle yelling ahha fuunnie but jong >>??? funnir not taemin haha funnie what about minho!

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twenty

Taemin look at Jong. Minho then stood up.
“Oy, Minho where are you going, it’s almost time for class.” said Kibum.
“I’m skipping.” Minho reply.
“I’m also skipping.” said Jinki.
“Me too.” said Kibum.
“Same here.” said Jong. They all walk away.

(Taemin’s point of view)
This is my chance. Jong skipping. Today’s my day with Shin. Awesome. Lucky I didn’t said I was going to skip, if I said that before Jong, he would have take this chance and make Shin fall in love with him.

Jinki look up.
“What am I doing here?” Jinki ask himself. “This is JooHyun’s house. I don’t want to be here. I haven’t thought what I should said if I met her in person yet. I should just go back.” Jinki turn around as JooHyun open the door.
“Jinki?” she said. Jinki paused and turn back around.
“JooHyun?” said Jinki.

(Minho’s point of view)
That Jinki last night, he--
(Flashback)

“I don’t blame you for still having feelings for Jana, Jinki, but what does she mean by not having much time left?” Jinki look at Minho. Jinki then started laughing.
“What are you talking about, Minho?” Jinki got up from the sofa. “You should go home now.” He grab Minho up from the sofa. “It’s really late, and I have to go to bed.” He push Minho out the door. “See you tomorrow at school.”
(End of Flashback)
That Jinki is hiding something from me. Not just Jinki, but Jana too. She’s also hiding something.

Kibum walk over to Tina.
“Tina I need to talk to you.” said Kibum. Tina look at her friends, then to Kibum.
“Right now?” Kibum nod his head yes.

As Shin was sitting in the library reading books, Taemin rush over to Shin. Shin look at Taemin and turn away.
“Are you still mad from last night?” Taemin ask. Shin didn’t answer him. “Shin?” Still Shin didn’t answer. “I’m sorry about that kiss last night.” Taemin shouted as everyone looked at Shin and Taemin. Shin look around, and back to Taemin. She pull Taemin out of the library.
“What do you think you are doing?” she ask.
“You wouldn’t answer me, so I thought of an idea.” reply Taemin.
“Why don’t you just stop it?” yell Shin. “I don’t love you anymore.” Shin sigh. “You think you’re so special that I’ll be waiting for you? You’re not important to me anymore. I’m not the same old Shin that you can joke and tease. Or play around with all your lies. I don’t want to be that Shin who use to love you. I hate you, Taemin. I hate you. Don’t ever appear in front of me again.” Shin walk back into the library.
“I don’t believe any of this, Shin.” said Taemin as he started having tears in his eyes.

to be continue....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
it's so cute, they're trying to make up 4 their sweethearts :wub:

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twenty-One

(Jong’s point of view)

What should I do? Shin is still in love with Taemin. Everyone loves him. I admit it that sometimes I envy him because he knows how to make people loves him, like him. All the girls run after him. I don’t care who he takes, how many he takes. I just want Shin. Should I give up or not? Shin’s the second person I admit that I really do love. I can’t said I love Shin more than my first love, but I do love Shin though. Or is it that I’m imagining that I love Shin because she reminds me of my first love?

(Flashback)

“I love you, Jong.” said a little, short girl wearing a white dress. “But--” Jong look at the girl.
“But what?” Jong ask.
“I can’t date you any longer, Jong.”
“Lisa?” said Jong in shock.
“I’m sorry.” She turn to Jong and grab Jong’s hand quickly. “But I do really love you, I really do.”
“Then why? Why dump me?” Lisa hug Jong.
“Don’t ask me, Jong. Don’t ask me. I don’t want to explain it. Let’s just said, we weren’t meant to be.” Lisa started to cried. “I’m sorry.” She push Jong away and started running off. Jong didn’t said anything nor did he cried or call for her, he just stood there clueless.

(End of Flashback)
“Do I still love you?” Jong ask himself.

(Kibum and Tina)
Tina look at Kibum.
“Kibum, are you alright?” Tina ask. Kibum nod his head yes. “Are you sure? You look--” Kibum grab Tina’s hand into his. “Kibum?”
“Tina I know you don’t like me doing this, but--” Kibum bent down on his knee. “Can you really go out with me, and not give me a week chance?” Tina’s eyes open wide.
“Kibum didn’t we talk about this?” Tina ask.
“I know, Tina, but I really do love you. I just can’t stop these feelings flowing through me.” Kibum make the cutest eye on earth. Tina look into Kibum’s eyes.
“Stop that. Don’t use those cute eyes to change my mind. Just let me think about it. Let me be true to my feelings this time for sure.”
“I’ll let you think about it, Tina, but please don’t take too long. What about tomorrow?” Tina look Kibum. “Uh--after this week is fine.” Kibum correct himself.

[Minho walking to Jana’s house]
As Minho reach Jana’s house, the sees people packing belonging. He walk over to a guy with a white shirt.
“Umm--excuse me, where are the people in this house going?” Minho ask.
“They’re moving back to America.” he reply.
“For what?”
“Their daughter Jana, has to go through a surgery in America again.”
“Surgery in America? Again?” Minho ask in shock. “What does that mean?”
“Their daughter Jana has cancer.”
“What?”

To be continue…..
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twenty-Two

[Jinki and JooHyun]
They sat across from each other not saying a word, nor did they look at each other. Jinki sigh.
“I think I should just go home.” said Jinki. Jinki stood up.
“Jinki.” said JooHyun. JooHyun sigh, and stood up too. “We have to talk. No, I mean I have to talk. I have to talk all these out today. You must know the truth about this.” said JooHyun.

At Jinki’s house, Minho ring the door bell. Jinki open the door. Jong, Minho, Kibum, and Taemin were at the door.
“Jinki, we’re sleeping over tonight.” said Taemin.

[Taemin thinking]

“I don’t love you anymore. I hate you, Taemin. I hate you. Don’t ever appear in front of me again.” Shin walk back into the library.

[end of Taemin’s thinking]

[Kibum thinking]

Just let me think about it. Let me be true to my feelings this time for sure.”

[end of Kibum’s thinking]

[Jong’s thinking]

Let’s just said, we weren’t meant to be.” Lisa started to cried. “I’m sorry.”

[end of Jong’s thinking]

[Minho’s thinking]

“Their daughter Jana, has to go through a surgery in America again.”
“Surgery in America? Again?” Minho ask in shock. “What does that mean?”
“Their daughter Jana has cancer.”

[end of Minho’s thinking]

[Jinki’s thinking]

“About the baby--you’re--” said Joohyun. As JooHyun was speaking Jinki’s eyes grew big.

[end of Jinki’s thinking]

[all said together at the same time]
“Should I give--” Taemin ask.
“Is Tina going to re--?” Kibum ask.
“Do I still love--” said Jong.
“Jana--” Minho said.
“I’m not--” said Jinki. They look at each other.

to be continue....
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twenty-Three

[all said together at the same time]
“Should I give--” Taemin ask.
“Is Tina going to re--?” Kibum ask.
“Do I still love--” said Jong.
“Jana--” Minho said.
“I’m not--” said Jinki. They look at each other.
“Mine question isn’t important, so I’ll let you guys go first.” said Taemin.
“I’ll start.” said Kibum as he got up from his seat. “All of you guys know I really like Tina. Last time I ask Tina if she would just give me one week to improve myself for her, but today I changed my mind. I ask her to just go out with me. What should I do if she reject me?”
“Give up on her.” answer Taemin.
“I’m not asking you, Taemin. I know you like Tina, so this question isn’t for you.”
“I said you give up, Kibum.” said Jong.
“Really?” cried Kibum. Kibum sat back down.
“Mine turn.” Taemin yell.
“I thought you said you’re isn’t important?” Jong ask.
“Well now it is.” Taemin clear his throat. “All you guys doesn’t know this, but me and Shin dated before.” Jong got up from his seat. “Sit still Jong. You got to answer my questions too.” Jong sat back down. “But then I dump her.”
“Then give up on her.” said Jong.
“Quiet. I know you want me to give up because you want her.” Taemin yell pointing at Jong.
“If you dump her, then why are you trying to make her fall in love with you now?” Jinki ask.
“I did dump her, but it wasn’t because I didn’t love her. I have my own reason.”
“Then tell her your reason.” said Jong.
“You’re right. I just have to tell Shin my reason why I dump her. And after I tell her, I’ll let her decided if she’ll be with me or not. Thank you, Jong. I’m going now.”
“Wait there.” said Jong.
“What?” Taemin ask.
“We listen to you, now you got to sit still and listen to us.” Taemin sat back down. “I was thinking a few day ago. All of you guys know Lisa and I were dating.”
“Lisa?” said Kibum. “Ey, come to think of it, Lisa and Shin kind of look alike.”
“That’s my question.” said Jong. “Am I just saying that I like Shin because she look like Lisa?”
“Probably.” Taemin answer. Jong look at Taemin. “You ask, I’m just replying.”
“Ask yourself.” said Jinki. “Do you love Shin of who she is, or because she look like Lisa. If you love her because she look like Lisa then you’re still having feelings for Lisa. Give up on Shin.”
“You’re right. I’ll need to think about that.” Jong sat back down. “Who’s next? Jinki? Minho?” Jinki and Minho look at each other.
[together, Jinki and Minho]
“Jinki.” said Minho.
“Minho.” said Jinki.
“So who’s going first.” Taemin ask.
“Let me guess, Minho’s going to talk about Jana, and Jinki’s going to talk about JooHyun, right?” said Kibum. “So what is it, Minho about Jana?” Minho look at Jinki.
“Jinki.” said Minho. “Answer me.” Jinki look at Minho. “Why did you hide from me about Jana having cancer?” [Jinki, Jong, Kibum, and Taemin were all shock]

to be continue....
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twenty-Four

“Minho, I--” said Jinki.
“If I didn’t went to Jana’s house yesterday, you wouldn’t dare to tell me anything, right?”
“I’m sorry, but Jana, she--”
“I know what she said. She ask you not to tell me anything.” Minho sigh. “I heard you and Jana talking that day at the coffee shop.”
“Minho.” said Jinki. Minho look at Jinki. “I don’t know if it’s too late to tell you this or not, but Jana really loves you.”
“I know.” reply Minho. “But I can’t be with Jana forever.” Jinki grab Minho by the shirt.
“What do you mean you can’t be with her?” Jinki yell. “She knew something like this would happen if you knew she have cancer that’s why she chose to dump you instead. Making you blame her.”
“Jinki clam down.” said Taemin.
“How can I clam down at times like this? I just heard JooHyun telling me that I’m not the father of her baby. And now you making another mess. Not wanting to be with Jana?” Minho look at Jinki.
“You’re not the father of JooHyun’s baby?” Minho ask. Jinki push Minho away.
“JooHyun just told me about this yesterday. She told me I’m not the baby of the father. I still don’t get what happen that day.”
“Even if you’re not the father of JooHyun’s baby, I still can’t be with Jana forever.” said Minho.
“You--” said Jinki.
“What’s this, Minho?” Kibum ask. “I thought you were nice. Why are you running away after realizing the person you love have cancer. If I were you and the person I love right now have cancer I wouldn’t be running away. I would want to be by her side and do anything for her.”
“You don’t understand.” said Minho. Jinki look at Minho. “She’s waiting for me.”
“What do you mean, she’s waiting for you?” Jinki ask.
“Even if I want to be with her all my life, she won’t be with me anymore. The doctor says Jana doesn’t have much time left.” said Minho as he started crying.
“If the doctor said she doesn’t have much time left.” said Jong. “You should be spending as much time as you can with her before she leaves.”
“Since we all know the truth today.” said Taemin. “Shouldn’t we be talking it out with them instead of just sitting here not doing anything?”
“We should.” answer Kibum. “I need to know if Tina will really go out with me or not. If not, I’m going to give up.”
“And I have to go and look for Lisa.” said Jong. “I haven’t seen her for a long time.”
“And I have to tell Shin about why I dump her.” Taemin said.
“And you should spend today and tomorrow and tomorrow with Jana.” said Jinki to Minho. Minho nod his head yes.
“Thank you.” said Minho. Kibum, Jong, and Taemin left. Minho got up. “I’m leaving too.” Minho started walking. “Jinki.” Minho shouted as he ran back to Jinki. “I can’t just leave without telling you this. You’re the father of JooHyun’s baby.” Jinki’s eyes grow wide open.

to be continue chapter 25.
=1

jeeja

that's sad for Jana n Minho. pity them muchie... T_T

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...all this chaos situation...oh my....jinki 's the baby's father...minho refuse to see a lover...so heard...yikes...can't wait for jinki's reaction...

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twenty-Five

“That night when JooHyun call me.”

[flashback]
[Minho’s point of view]

“How should I start this?” JooHyun ask. I look at her. “He won’t accept this.” JooHyun started to cried. “Jinki won’t believe me, Minho.”
“I’ll talk to Jinki too then.” I said.
“How should I explain to Jinki that he’s the father of my baby.” JooHyun cried harder.
“JooHyun--” I said.
“I understand.” JooHyun cut in before I finishes his sentence. “I won’t blame you.” I turn to look at JooHyun.
“I’ll always be there for you anytime.”
“Well then, I’ll leave now, Minho. Thanks for today.”
“Who are you going to stay with?” I ask to stop me.
“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.” I could see that Joohyun fake a smile at me as she walk away.

[end of flachback]

“Since you’re done listening to Minho, listen to my story too.” said Kibum walking in.
“What else is there?” Jinki ask.
“I met JooHyun, and I talk to her about it too.”

[flashback]
[Kibum’s point of view]

“How did this happen?” I ask. “You and Jinki? How?”
“It was all just a game.” said JooHyun.
“Jinki was joking around with you?” I ask in arnger.
“What am I going to tell my mom?” cried JooHyun. I grab JooHyun’s hand.
“Don’t worried, I’ll talk to your mom about this.” I said. JooHyun hug me.
“Don’t leave me.” JooHyun cried. “I don’t know how to tell my mom. If my mom know about this, she’ll kill me for sure.”
“Don’t cried. It was all an accident.”

[end of flashback]

“I hate to tell you this, but you are the baby of JooHyun’s baby.” said Kibum. Jinki’s eyes grew bigger.

“Jin--”
“Another story to this?” Jinki ask interrupting Jong. Jong smile and nod his head no.
“Shouldn’t you be going?” Jong said.
“Where?” Kibum ask.
“Shin call Taemin and Taemin call me and just told me that JooHyun’s leaving.” said Jong.
“JooHyun’s leaving?” Kibum ask. “Where?”
“I don’t know, but Shin said she’s packing up right now. You better hurry.” said Jong.
“Thank you guys.” said Jinki. Jinki started running off.
“I should be leaving too.” said Jong.
“Me too.” said Kibum as he look at Minho. “You?”
“I’m not going.” reply Minho. “I don’t want to see Jana.”

to be continue..
=1

jeeja

Finally someone knows he's the father. took him a while lol.

Minho, still refusing to go see Janan. SAD T_T

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twenty-Six

Taemin got to JooHyun’s house.
“Taemin?” said JooHyun as she rush to close the door. Taemin ran over to the door trying to push it open.
“JooHyun.” Taemin yell. JooHyun let me in.”
“I’m not listening to what you have to said.” JooHyun yell back. “You can’t stop me from going.”
“I’m not here for you.” Taemin yell. JooHyun look at Taemin. “I’m here for Shin. Where’s Shin.” JooHyun open the door.
“She’s inside.” JooHyun reply. Before Taemin walk in, he look at JooHyun.
“I’m not here to stop you.” he said. “That’s not my job.” Taemin walk in. Shin watch Taemin as he disappear into the house, she turn back around.
“Jinki?” JooHyun whispered.

Jong started calling all his friends about Lisa. No one heard about her. Some said she move, some said she just disappear. Jong didn’t know to believe who.
“Where can I find Lisa?” Jong ask himself.

[flashback]

“I like the beach. If you want to find me, I’m always here.” said Lisa.

[end of flashback]

“The beach. That’s it.” Jong took off.

[Kibum and Tina]

“Tina, I--” said Kibum.
“I know what you’re going to said.” said Tina.
“You do?” Tina nod her head yes. “So what is your answer?”
“I give up.” said Tina.
“What?” Kibum ask. “What do you mean, I give up? What’s the meaning of that answer?”
“If I have to explain then forget it.” Tina said as she walk away.
“Tina. Tina.” Kibum call, but Tina kept on walking. “Taemin, that’s right. I should call and ask Taemin.”

[Taemin and Shin]

“Shin, I--” [phone ring] “Who’s calling at a time like this?” Taemin ask angrily. “Hello?” he answer. “What? That’s it and you call me? What did she said? I give up? Wait.” Taemin look at Shin. “Can I ask a question?” Shin nod her head yes. “What does it mean when a girl said, I give up to the guy when the guy’s been confessing to her more than a thousand times?”
“It means that the girl agree to date him.” Shin reply.
“Key--Key? Hello, Key?” Taemin hung up his phone. “Umm, back to what we were talking about. Shin, I--well, I can’t really explain why I left you.”
“Then forget about another chance.” said Shin.
“No no, Shin sit back down, I’ll tell you.” Shin sat back down. “Umm--well, that time I was force to engage with someone else.” Shin got up. “Shin, I’m not done talking.”
“We’re done.” said Shin. “You’re engage, right? You’re going to married her soon.”
“That’s not it.” Taemin got up. He grab Shin’s hands. “I cancel the engagement.” Shin look at Taemin. “Like a few days ago.” he added. Shin remove her hands. Taemin hug her from behind. “Because I realize I couldn’t live on without you. I thought that if I let you go, I’ll still be able to live on, but after I let you go. I couldn’t bear to stay still and let that Jong get you.”
“What about the promise?” Shin ask removing Taemin’s arms.
“I thought that if I made that promise, you’ll always be with me.”

to be continue....
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Take it or Leave it
Chapter Twenty-Seven

“I thought that if I made that promise, you’ll always be with me.” Shin turn away from Taemin. "I really love you, Shin. I really do."
"How can i believe you?" Shin ask. "Even Jong said the same thing."
"What? That Jong even said that? When?"
"It doesn't matter who says it first, it's the feeling that you have that matters." Shin reply. Taemin grab Shin's hands.
"Don't you like me anymore, Shin?" Shin look at Taemin, and shook her head no.
"I don't like you anymore." Taemin slowly let go off Shin's hand. "But i'll always love you." Taemin look at Shin.
"Really?" He hug her. "I'm really happy you forgive me, Shin. I promise i won't leave you alone again."
"Taemin. Shin." JooHyun yell. They look at JooHyun. JooHyun smile at them. "I'm leaving alright?" Taemin and Shin walk over to JooHyun.
"JooHyun." said Shin.
"Don't try to stop me, Shin, Taemin. No matter what, i'm not staying."
"Be careful with yourself then, JooHyun." said Shin. "Take care of the baby well, alright?" JooHyun nod her head and turn around founding Jinki behind.
"Jinki?" JooHun whispered. Jinki walk over to JooHyun.
"You can't leave me." Jinki cried. JooHyun started crying too. Jinki grab her hands. "Please stay with me, JooHyun. I promise i'll take good care of you and our baby." JooHyun look at jinki. "Minho told me about it already."
"Minho?" JooHyun ask.
"Don't go, JooHyun." Joohyun started crying harder, and nod her head yes. Jinki hug her and she hug him tight.
"I won't leave you, Jinki. I won't."
"I love you, JooHyun."

[Jong arrive at the beach]
He look around.
"Lisa." he shouted. "Lisa!!!"
"What?" a voice answer right behind Jong. Jong turn around.
"Lisa?" Jong said.
"I ask what?" Jong smile and hug her into his arms.
"What is it?"
"I'm sorry, i dump you."
"What?" she ask. She push Jong away. "You dump me? When?"
"Didn't Pai call and tell you anything?"
"Pai, didn't even call me anything." Lisa answer. "I've been trying to call you these days, and couldn't get in touch with you, Jong. Where have you been?" Jong smile and laugh.
"Nothing." He hug her. "I love you, Lisa." Lisa smile.
"I love you too."

[Kibum and Tina]
"Tina." Kibum said running to Tina. "I found the meaning." Kibum grabs Tina's hand, and smile.
"I love you, Tina." Tina smile.
"I like you too."
"What? Only like?"
"I can't said i love you yet, Kibum." said Tina. "It takes time to love someone."
"It's alright. I can wait for you to like me, i can also wait for you to fall in love with me too." Kibum hug Tina.

[after highschool]
"Yay!!!" they all yell.
"We finally finish high school." said Jinki holding JooHyun's hand. JooHyun smile at Jinki.
"Let's have a party." said Taemin.
"No way." Kibum said. "I'm spending tonight with Tina." Tina started blushing.
"Crazy." said Tina. "We're only spending one hours together today." They all started laughing at Kibum.
"Let's go to the beach." Jong shouted. "It's Lisa's favorite place, right, Lisa?" Lisa smile.
"You're right, Jong." Lisa reply. "You're so cute." She hug him.
"I'm leaving, you guys." said Minho.
"Alright." Jinki reply. Minho left.
"Where is Minho going? Isn't he going to join us today?" Taemin ask.
"Dummie, did you forget of what? Today is the day Jana left us." said Shin hitting Taemin on the shoulder.
"Oh, i forgot."
"I feel sorry for Minho and Jana." said JooHyun.
"Minho really love Jana." said Jinki.

[Minho sitting at Jana's grave]
"Jana." said Minho. "I miss you. Did you miss me?" He place some white roses on the grave. "Take it, Jana."

The End
=1
[sorry the ending was kinda dumb, but i hope you like it]

jeeja

oh no...T_T Minho, my love...T_T Jana left him.

the ending is not dumb, I love sad ending. T_T
Great n sad FF...