Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i just finish watching epi.3 tonight and the epi. was very good....it got to the part where the ghost actually come out now...she wasn't that scary in some part but some she does...the preview for next episode she seem very scary and the lakorn just keep on getting better too...i can't wait for the next episode!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to watch epi 3 and 4. i really like the theme song that sang by Wun. Nathalee is cute. Boy is cute. they both play their character well for newcomers. it's only his second la korn and her first la korn and they can play this well. the la korn is interesting. has scary/mystery/love. i like it when pra aek and nang aek argue. it's fun to watch.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is good and very interesting from the begining until now
they both play their character well for newcomers and boy is so cute like his caracter

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
i thought this lakorn was interesting too
i don't really like boy but his acting ahs imporved in this one very good job like when he was crying over his girl man that was a job well done
the girl is okay
i only got to watch the first two cuz my mom hogs the computer-we watch lakorns on iptv-

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Does anyone know the storyline.

I thought the part where the ghost came out was scary. CLIFFHANGER
EPS 04 ended when the good part was coming :lol:
I wonder why the ghost haunts N'ek. . . .

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
i think boy is the real son of the uncle and the ghost lady is his mother

the reason why the ghost keeps haunting nek maybe she is jealous that the uncle likes her

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
can someone tell me what the title of the lakorn means lol .. i know it means sea of something red hehe :D

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm enjoying this series. though the main male lead does look very familiar, I just can't remember where from?

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know what day(s) this lakorn airs? I'm really liking Lee a lot. The pra'ek is ok. I can't wait for the next episode!

tang071

sarNie Elites
the main actors are definitely growing on me. the girl is pretty and the guy is ok. i cant wait for this week's episodes. i wonder what the uncle wants the n'ek to do...i think the previews are misleading. lol there will be another scene where the p'ek steps out of the shower and the n'ek will be there, like in other lakorns. well the uncle was pretending to be dead but was really trying to test everyone. the p'ek kinda already like the n'ek too or is less mean to her. i hope this lakorn wont be really good and then drag up to the ending like kom ruk kom sanae ha. and i hope this lakorn isnt as long either. this lakorn should be in an evening slot where it would air more frequently.

it airs saturday and sundays on itv.

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
my thai's not that good but this is how i understood it
n'ek found a black car that was parked at the place she is trying to get the job but she was late, the person driving the car accidentialy spash mud or water on her while walking to work , the car didn't stop, and she is furious. At work the old man was hitting on her and nek said something about getting paid to work and not her body. she got fired or quit and when she went outside she wrote stuff with her lipstick to get revenge on the person. not knowing that the car belongs to pek and that he is the boss's newphew.

she later ended up taking car of the uncle because he has heart attack problems and also her family is in need of money to pay off debts. while living at pek's uncle house, she see's a picture that looks like or something. the girl in the picture is the uncle's lover. The uncle and pek does not get along because the uncle stole p'ek's soon to be wife, who later killed herself because she didn't want come between them.

for the uncle's b-day they all went to the resort, this is where n'ek was hunted by the girl ghost who was trying to pulled her in the river and drown her. p' ek save her.

at this resort the uncle's relavites are trying to kill the uncle for money. p'ek's girlfriend trying to sleep with him. n'ek is look by two guys and every one thought n'ek is the uncle's wife.

n'ek and p'ek hate each other but p'ek is always there to rescue n'ek. is cat and mouse game they're playing

that's my view so far

feel free to add or what ever

is getting really good so far, pek is hot don't know much about him thou, and n'ek is white

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
it's good so far. i wonder if pe'ek's uncle is his real dad

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
This series is awesome. Love it. It's getting better and better. Hopefully, it doesn't get slow toward the end.
Babylakorn, the p'ek is a singer. He's got an album out called Boy at Play.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i interesting this lakorn already hhahahaaha i think it will be good lol. i just can't wait to see the next episode lol.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've only watch up to epi 4 but i really like it so far...p'ek and n'ek are growing on me too....really like them both as new to the entertainment...and yes the uncle is p'ek real dad...we just need to follow to know the mystery why p'ek's mom kept haunting n'ek and etc....still downloading epi 5 and the rest epi...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I just finish Eps 6 and it's getting really good.
P'ek and N'ek kiss in eps 5 or 6 iono which one but it's one of them hehehehe. :wub:
Next Eps I think P'ek is gunna kiss N'ek again i forgot but something like that lol .

bunniii

sarNie Elites
me only watch two eps and that part where she fall in water or something so scring me. Don't know if i want to watch next part!!! lool