Talented or Not?!

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
I believe she was second runner up for Miss Hmong Milwaukee Pageant. My sister-in-law was there that day and recorded her talent. She singed the song way off pitch which made it sounds funny. She's pretty but i don't think singing is her talent, what do you all?

Tria Xiong

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
singing isn't her talent. she sounds horrible. yeah...she's gotta go.

iamhmong

sarNie Egg
I can't view the clip due to the fact that I am not at home. But if this is the one i saw.=>I've saw this one clip on youtube of a miss hmong milwaukee 08-09. I believe she was singing one of Mai Xiong's song. She sounds so funny and dumb. Sounds like a little girl singing. Even worst. :lol:

pyang

sarNie Egg
sounds more like she was karaoking. lol.

for these past few years, for the talent segment everyone would just pick a song and sing (even if they suck) or learn a dance (even if they can't dance). that's not talent. talent is something you are very good at and have passion for. this segment should be rename to make a fool out of yourselves (because alot of them did) or something.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I can't view the clip due to the fact that I am not at home. But if this is the one i saw.=>I've saw this one clip on youtube of a miss hmong milwaukee 08-09. I believe she was singing one of Mai Xiong's song. She sounds so funny and dumb. Sounds like a little girl singing. Even worst. :lol:
lol. that's the one!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
wow...
she has guts to be up there and singing like that...