Taley Jai

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh this is the lakorn people was talking about awhile back..when siriam escpae from her husband and goes to an island and see praek..theres alot of remakes now..and the storyline changes too..mostly ann s and mew laita remakes..i always like the original version better cuz the remakes normally arent as good..probaly only ban sai thong

noyII

sarNie Egg
If it is anything like the orignal version with ann and john than it should be good....i stress the word good...remake seems not to be as good as the orignal...but I'll watch the lakorn just for poh...

...does poh has a tattoo or something? never knew he has one...that big... :eek: ....didn't see any in fahmai...maybe they had better makeup to cover it up... :lol: oh and did I mention how cute Poh is B) ....so cute...want to see him in a lakorn with aum again... ;)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
wow I didn't see these...just saw them today while searching old topics....thanks they look cute...

ns0051 said:
This lakorn is a remake of Sirium's lakorn w/ that frizzy haried guy. It was called Saptanhuajai...(something like that) but the producers changed the title of the lakorn and changed the storyline so that it would fit Jui's character. Like in the original Sirium had a kid but in this one she doesn't. She'll play a person who just graduated from school.
[post="9220"][/post]​
LMAO...that's frizzy hair guy is John Nuvo and this lakorn was very good and funny too especially that mafia guys...he kept using the term "I' and "You" in english while refering to himself or someone else...cracked me up.... :lmao: Yep it's suppose to be a remake but I doubt they'll follow the original since they did change the title...from SarmPratarm Huajai to Taleh Jai.... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the orginal version JOnh was shirtless like 2/3 of the lakonr B) and there was a "wet/rain" scene

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i might have seent he version with Sirium and John. Does she kind of lose her memory or something and so John lies to her that they are husband and wife? I think they met before then and she treated him badly so he wanted to get back at her???

mokka

sarNie Adult
wow... i didn't know they are having a lakorn. imma looking forward to this one...they look soo cute together

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This was just posted @koosangkoosorm

Phor looks like he gained weight or something is going on....Jui looks pretty as always....aww haven't seen Phor on since Fakrajangdao...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
this lakorn is airing after long ngao jun credit to calla por does look like he gain some weight
[post="98721"][/post]​

Thanks I saw it on the news...Phor is a meanie in this one..I'll make caps

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is a remake right?..john nuvo and ann siriam was in the old version..was it ann siriam? dont remember

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Okay I'm confused the teaser say the 12th and the newspaper says the 6th?...but anyways it's airing soon...:)

thea

sarNie Hatchling
If this is lakorn is like john and siriam's old version then the p'ek play by poh will be hella mean to the n'ek lolz but then gradually falls for her...I like the othe version even though their wasn't that many sweet scenes...hope this lakorn will be better then their first one they starred in together...!

sarN

sarNie Granny
who say there wasn't much sweet scene ... there was a "Rain scene" .... :wub: :wub: and there was "cave scene"