Tang & Noon S. on PREAW Magazine

sero

sarNie Egg
hey guys i got this information from calla site... Does anybody know whether tang and Noon are on the cover or just inside of it.. .....who else is in there just curious?

credit to calla and panthip
love has no boundary :wub:

sero

sarNie Egg
i check and somesite say should be out feb. 10.. it a valentine theme I guess..

sero

sarNie Egg
lastest news!! Tang's fan in thailand is happy to see him in a photoshoot since mam in the early 90's.. will have more updates soon.

calla

sarNie Adult
i heard the magzine will coming out on the 10th.... :D
and yes...p'tang and noon will be on the cover.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sero said:
R they dating? yes or no...
[post="75995"][/post]​
i doubt it since they are on lakorn together.. but i wish they are... i mean i used to like tang with ann siriam.. so now i prefer noon s instead of ann s to be with tang. hahaha

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow they look so cute together...seem like the real couple..or maybe they r the real couple.. :lmao: I dont know..gotta wait and see if the rumour go real..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
P'Tang looks so handsome in white! Urgh...

Don't know what it is about a guy in white, but its always a turn on for me.

If they are indeed dating, Noon is a very lucky chick. It doesn't get better than P'Tang in the business. He got the whole package: Charming, Funny, Sweet, Caring, and the list goes on....

Darn! I want him for myself now. :unsure:

*hiding from Calla*

sero

sarNie Egg
do you think they're brother or sister/uncle ? what do you think? why do have the photoshoot if they are? no, their lakorn is over, can't just be because of valentine.

kayla.. Tang is always the underrated actors.. but he got the whole package... i would pick him too.... :wub:

calla

sarNie Adult
p'tang is not those underrated actor......well, i mean that just because he doesn't eccepted as many lakorns as other p'ek...that's all.
p'tang is also a well-known actor in Thailand....who else don't know about him ? :D

about p'tang and noon......now they said they are only puen sanit (close friend) but who know what happen next........huh ?
they have this photoshoot is not for their lakorn or something.....but because they are close friend.....that's it.

lolz.....kayla....u can't have him....he's mine ja. :loool:

sero

sarNie Egg
here a picture of noon on her graduation day.. I heard that tang went there too... he is so sweet... i think calla has the picture with tang and noon and her family...

credit: http://www.puensanit.com

sero

sarNie Egg
here is what tang fan been waiting for... hope you guy like it...

Wow, tang look so young. He look like 28 not 38... more to come..

arissa

sarNie Elites
Tang look SUPER HOT....and NOon look soooooooooooooooooooooo ADORABLE...cant wait to see the rest of the pictures.....Thank you for sharing......