Tangmo’s confession: I’ve been a bad, bad girl!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
It made talk of town when “Tangmo” Pataratida broke down crying on the runway while walking along side socialite boyfriend “Kong” Karoon. Rumours echoed that Tangmo & Kong’s relationship is on the rocks and Mo’s public crying escapade only adds confirmation to the news.

The latest Tangmo made an appearance at the opening of “The Doll House” owned by Chompoo Araya and confessed to Innnews – It was completely her own fault for cheating on Kong with another fling!

“When people saw me cried people automatically assume P’Kong must’ve done something to hurt me and I just want to say P’Kong didn’t do anything to me. He did nothing, everything is all my own fault. From what I heard people asked ‘Did P’Kong hurt you? Is he a player? Is he gay?’ I just want to say the answer is no to all 3 questions”

“Please hear me out – over a week ago we were fighting. We didn’t see each other or talk to each other and it was all because of me. I’ve done wrong to him. I think to myself if I was him I probably wouldn’t be able to take it.”

“I feel really bad about this. I want to say sorry to him, I’m mad at myself and I blame myself for this. The thing is, I started to get close to this friend, a male friend and I made P’Kong upset and that’s not the first time that he found out about it. I promised him many times but I still kept in contact with the other person. Now I’ve stopped talking to this friend and this is the biggest lesson of my life and it’s all my own bad fault. I’m a bad person”

“In the past week that I haven’t seen P’Kong. I tried to say sorry and admit to my own fault but no matter how much I try to get in touch with him. I get no reply back from P’Kong. He just dissapeared but we still had work together. I don’t know if we were going to break up or not”

I thought that day was going to be the last time for us to see each other. When we walked down the escalator I asked him if I could hold his hand and he said ‘let’s not’ and that was it. I already felt bad for hurting him and then I got rejected so I tried to held back but I couldn’t..”

At the time I wasn’t in tears yet but I was crying inside. After holding on for sometime, I couldn’t hold it in any longer and so I cried.”

“When people saw me crying they thought perhaps P’Kong did something to me so I want people to understand P’Kong. If you were him you would be angry at me too. I want to be the one to take on all the blame for this. Please don’t look at P’Kong in a bad way, in the past 3 years in our relationship. P’Kong has been very good to me”

“Later P’Kong and I had a talk with each other and he has forgiven me and giving me another chance. Now we are still the same. Thank you for all the concern. Please pass on my apologies to P’Kong’s families. I understand our relationship will not be the same but I need to prove myself to him that I’m ready to start over and thank you to P’Kong too. After he has forgiven me, I can now forgive myself and ready to be a good girl to him again. From now on I don’t want to talk about this ever again. Thank you for your support”

By admitting to something like this are you afraid this could jeopardize your reputation?

“It’s better then lying and that’s not my personality. Like I said, when I’m not in the wrong I will argue to the fullest but when I’m in the wrong I will accept and apologize. This is also to let people know, words that come out of my mouth is believable”

Apparently the other guy might be “Pong Nawat” or “Oh Anuchit”?

“No it’s not. I don’t want to talk about a third party, there’s no reason why this person should be linked into our news. And it’s not anyone I work with in my lakorns because those people are like friends, nothing more special or sweet. So please, this is all I’m going to say. I think I have already said much more than anyone else would”

credit:dirtiilaundry

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG...drama...a lakorn in itself. Her boyfriend is just insecure if they are totally in love and believe in their love than her having a guy friend would be normal. I don't know if I was in her shoe I would disclose all of that. I would just let it be crying in public is already enough and than having to answer and saying that it's your fault...yeah, I would have let it be.

well, at least mo is honest...it's true what she said at the end: "I think I have already said much more than anyone else would"...most others would have just covered it up and blamed it on the other party; she didn't have to admit anything, but this shows that she's honest...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
no, maybe it wasn't about her boyfriend being insecure.
maybe she did do wrong thats why she came out confirming her bad sides.
her boyfriend was pretty mad at the press conference when they asked him questions...he seemed like he didn't know sh*t lol
anyways, mo needs to be more commit to this relationship if she wants him honestly otherwise she might end up losing him.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I was wondering if she might have feelings to Pong or Oh. This is going to be pretty hard to guess.

cath

sarNie Egg
i think that pong might be the guy that she talked about.. i mean he pretty hott and look at them in the lakorn they seem preetty close for a first lakorn together

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG, IN ANOTHER POST, I MENTIONED THAT IT MUST HAVE TAKEN AN ASSHOLE TO BREAK UP WITH A GIRL DURING A SHOW, BUT DAMN, I DIDN'T THINK BEYOND THE POSSIBILITIES. HAHA I'M SO SORRY TO THAT DUDE I CALLED 'OOGLY' IN THE OTHER POST. I'D BREAK UP WITH HER ASS THERE TOO IF SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME. I STILL DON'T THINK HE'S ALL THAT GOOD-LOOKING BUT TANGMO DESERVED WHAT SHE GOT IF SHE CHEATED. IT'S BAD BUT I AM THE VENGEFUL TYPE TOO. THE FACT THAT HE TOOK HER BACK IS PATHETIC.

FESS UP OR NOT, SHE STILL CHEATED...ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
good for her for 'fessin up, but I gotta agree....confessing and knowing that you're the problem doesn't really help or solve anything if you KEEP DOING IT.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
She mustve had a lot of courage to say that...
Im proud of her!!!
i know that if someone cheated on someone else...she wouldnt be able to say that

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Even if she cheated I think her boyfriend reacted badly especially in public too! I mean it's better to wait and resolve it personally... bleh I dont know I think the entire situation is odd

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I give her credit for steping up to the plate and admitting her fault but I do not at all feel sorry for her. If i was Kong I would not give her another chance. And what about his family? If I was Kong's family I don't know if I would be able to accept Mo. I like Mo and all but not only did she cheated once but multiple times.

little

sarNie Adult
i didn't think mo would kiss oh on tv. I think she was just messing around and have lipstick on her hand and put it on oh's neck to look as if she kiss him. I like mo she's funny too in real life. she cheated on her bf . Is he the same guy name dodge or something and he's a singer. On wwywy she looks as she love her bf so much and she also mention that he's mean. It's maybe her bf fault that she just gave a reason about herself being bad to cover up her bf behavior. It's like her bf is mean, jealousy rage.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
they're just both not so good for each other. haha he actually didn't break up with her at the show. they broke up before that but then she saw him on the job, and couldn't hold it in.