Tangmoe's Graphixz 2004-2011

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
RR ruk Fai <3 <3 <3

i love pathapee, i get so giddy when i see him <3
I know . me too.
Glad you're coming back into PS-ing! I miss your artworks! DJA fever just never seem to be over <3 Absolutely love your new updates on DJA & PLR! Aw, your son is so adorable :)

Love your lil comments RR <3
Yups so true.. DJA fever is never over for me. That's why I'm photoshopping again. It's because of DJA and PLR!

lol i teach u gif; u teach me about 'stock' what the heck is stock anyway?
yay p nee.. lols iunno what's a stock lols but they (photoshopping) call the pictures that they blend stock pictures.
Lmao.
OMG!
its really pretty!
i love how you blend it<3
back to professional position again:)
Thanks. I didn't do anything much but blend stock pictures to it and filter it a little bit. I'm not that good at photoshop.

I like your new creations, Moey. Geez, I want to learn how to do this. Thank you for sharing!!! I can save these to my computer to collect? Is that alright with you?
Thank You Dal. It's not hard to learn but you need Photoshop or any photo editing program. And Sure you can save it to your collections. I do it too. :thumbsup:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
TWO NEW ARTWORKS...

After 6 years of photoshoping on and off... I finally tried my first Colorization. It's ugly though. I need more practice..

Still loving Mark and Mint.. lols I will call this M & M Fever lols.. heheheheh

I totally love this photo... it seriously hottttt!! ahhhh

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I love that poster too along with the other where she's sitting on teh fence and he's leaning towards her...they are just too cute! They are actually cute onscreen too once the story focus more on them in the lakorn! I love it.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
TWO NEW ARTWORKS...

Still loving Mark and Mint.. lols I will call this M & M Fever lols.. heheheheh

I totally love this photo... it seriously hottttt!! ahhhh
i HEART that poster :) ... i dunno what youre typing about... you started photoshop after me and you are way friggin better at color & blending than me :) keep it up n'moe!! :thumbsup:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg is it almost a year again since I last touch photoshop??? omo!.. I guess the Yadech fever got to me once again.. thanks to Game Rai Game Ruk.. need to go save pictures!!

YADECH is LOVE~!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
beautiful. I am in YADECH fever too, GRGR is really good. I was on the brink of tears when Fah was taken away from Saichon~
i was too.. and when Saichon woke up and realized that Nangfah is gone... Saichon's emotions and expression took my heart away.. i broke down in tears with him..