Tangmoe's Graphixz 2004-2011

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
wow... Tangmoe... those are hawt! hehe... I love them... especially the first and second one you posted up. GREAT JOB. I sure hope to see more!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wow havent been here for a long time.. hehe

anyways thanks sharona for ur lovely comment... ur works are awesome!! hehe

wells heres a pepper banner.. that Thai_Lakorn_Fan requested.. wells actually i just made it for her for helping me vote for my lovely boies DB and GM for the channel v awards.. heheheheheh..

Thai_Lakorn_Fan: ur mike banner, poster, wallie , pepper wallie and poster.. are gonna come soon.. heheeh...

c/c???

EDITEDD!!!

forgot to credits! lols.. stocks credits to soompi stock threads and nong vicky!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
wow havent been here for a long time.. hehe

anyways thanks sharona for ur lovely comment... ur works are awesome!! hehe

wells heres a pepper banner.. that Thai_Lakorn_Fan requested.. wells actually i just made it for her for helping me vote for my lovely boies DB and GM for the channel v awards.. heheheheheh..

Thai_Lakorn_Fan: ur mike banner, poster, wallie , pepper wallie and poster.. are gonna come soon.. heheeh...

c/c???
[post="129148"][/post]​
THANK YOU TANGMOE FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!:D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Terry: thanks girl.. im still gonna kill ya for having great photoshoping skills LOL!! heheheeh.. and hellla ya! golf and mike are hott!! HANDS OFF OF GOLFS HES MINES!! LOL!! hehehe :loool:

Mann: heheheeh.. iunno why i dont have text... i guess i forgot.. heheeheh... :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Saifah-THANKS!! heheheh yes i am .. golf and mike are freaking hott! LAY OFF GOLF! HES MINES!!

VAnida- AHAH YES !! IM CRAZY!! aaaahahaha... thai stars?? iunno about that.. cause thai stars dont match golf and mike... hehe. wells some of the teenager stars probably do.. but i dont really like them.. and plus they dont match my two babies..

heheeeheh.. korean stars looks cute with them.. korean stars look young.. ahahaha... Shin Solki and Mike are freaking cute!!!

ahahahha.... wells if you guys want to suggest any thai stars... teenagers thai stars.. just post picture here.. okies.. hehehe.. cause i feel like making more... hehehe.. :D

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
*Removing hands off golf* *Backing away from Golf* *Running away from tangmoe she's going to kill me for putting my hands on Golf* *Don't kill me please!*

I think mixing stars from different background together look hot! Mike and Shin Solki looks cute together. I love the posters! keep it up! Can't wait to see more! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
T3rRi408 said:
*Removing hands off golf* *Backing away from Golf* *Running away from tangmoe she's going to kill me for putting my hands on Golf* *Don't kill me please!*

I think mixing stars from different background together look hot! Mike and Shin Solki looks cute together. I love the posters! keep it up! Can't wait to see more!  :D

[post="129658"][/post]​
ahahahaahha..... ya better get ur hands off my babie golf!! you can run but you cant hide.. imma go find you... puahahahaah *runs after terrie* SHES GOINNA DIE FOR TOUCHING GOLF!!! AHAHAHAHAAH LMAO!!

yea.. sooo true.. i think mixin stars from different backgrounds are hottt together.. especially korean.. cause there are soo many cute korean gurls who would look cute with mike .. only mike.. cause golf is taken.. BY ME!! ahahahahaa... Teenager thai stars?? iunno.. i havent seen one teen thai star.. that would match mike.. ahahahaha....

wellls.. heres a new banner of Kim Namji (shes a cute Uljjzang!) and Mike. heheehe.. they look cute togehter too.. i prefer Kim Namji over Shin Solki... Kim Namji looks better with Mike.. ahahahah..

hehe and another banner.. with my friend jackie... and mike.. jackies a big dan fan.. then i introduce her to golf-mike...and she fell in love with mike .. heheehe

stocks credits to soompi stock thread and nong vicky

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mann said:
tangmoe i love your artworks i am so stalking you!! ^_^
[post="129739"][/post]​
wat? wah?? stalking me?? im not worth being stalk! i supposed to be stalking you!! lol... hehehe :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
T3rRi408 said:
*Skipping to tangmoe thread* Wow.....So pretty! *Gonna run now!*
[post="129766"][/post]​
LMAO !! AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH running huh hehehe wellls *running after terrie* ahaha.. gosh we're spamming the thread! ahahahaha... hope muddies dont find out! ahahahha... :p

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
*Praying that muddies won't come in here.* No more PRETTY ARTWORKS for me to look at? *I'll come back later* *Running away now*