Tanya's phone conversation with Peck

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
An audio clip recorded by Tanya has been leaked to the public. Peck & Tanya argue about their child and Peck's affair with Pinky.

OH MY GOSH. Shocked beyond words...

Tanya & Peck's conversation mp3http://tvider.s3.amazonaws.com/UDH-1847774155-YmJfYldWdGIzSjU=.amr-ARQMP3128K.mp3

ว่อนเน็ต! คลิปเสียง “พี่ ป.” ขึ้นมึง-กู ขู่ฆ่าเมียกับแม่ ฉุนหอบลูกไปเมืองนอก

โดย ASTVผู้จัดการออนไลน์ 10 ตุลาคม 2553 14:41 น.

มือดีปล่อยคลิป “พี่ ป.” โทร.ฉะ “เมีย ธ.” ฐานหอบลูกไปเมืองนอก หนีผัวมีชู้ สุดหยาบคาย ขึ้นมึง-กู ขู่ฆ่าบุพการีฝ่ายหญิง ลั่นอย่าเห็นกลับมาเหยียบเมืองไทย แหล่งข่าวเผยยังจะมีคลิปเสียงเด็ดๆ ตามมาอีกหลายชุด

นอกจากจะมีคลิปเสียงของหญิงสาวที่เรียกแทนตัวเองว่า “ธ.” สนทนากับ “หญิงสูงวัย” เพื่อขอร้องให้หญิงสาวที่ชื่อ “พ.” เลิก ยุ่งเกี่ยวกับสามีของตน ว่อนไปทั่วอินเทอร์เน็ตแล้ว ล่าสุด ในช่วงวันเสาร์-อาทิตย์ ที่ผ่านมา ได้มีผู้ส่งคลิปเสียงหญิงสาวที่เรียกแทนตัวเองว่า ธ.กำลังทะเลาะกับสามี ป. ไปให้ผู้สื่อข่าวทุกสำนัก โดยมีการส่งผ่านทางโทรศัพท์มือถือแบล็กเบอรี่ หรือ อีเมล

สำหรับเนื้อหาในคลิป เป็นเสียงโต้เถียงกันระหว่าง สามี ป.ที่ต่อว่าหญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า ธ. ว่า พาลูกไปเมืองนอกทำไม ทำอย่างนี้ได้ไง ด้านฝ่ายหญิงก็โต้กลับว่า แล้วสามีไปมีเพศสัมพันธ์กับผู้หญิง “พ.” ทำไม ส่งผลให้ฝ่ายชายถึงกับแสดงอาการโกรธ และด่าทอฝ่ายหญิงด้วยข้อความที่หยาบคาย

นอกจากนั้น สามี ป.ยังมีการพูดขู่ว่า ให้ระวังตัวให้ดี อย่าได้กลับมาเมืองไทย ด้านฝ่ายหญิงก็เลยยอกย้อนกลับไปว่า กลับแล้วจะทำไม จะทำอะไร ทำเอาฝ่ายชายเดือดท้ากลับไปว่า ถ้าลองกลับมาเมืองไทยแล้วฝ่ายหญิงจะไม่ได้เห็นหน้าลูกอีกเลย

ด้านหญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า ธ.ก็โต้กลับไปอย่างเผ็ดร้อน ว่า ถ้าอยากได้ลูกก็ให้ไปทำเอาใหม่ ส่งผลให้ตลอดการสนทนานั้นสามี ป.ค่อนข้างเดือด หลุดคำพูดหยาบมาหลายครั้ง ทั้งยังมีข้อความพูดมึงกูตลอดเวลา พร้อมทั้งมีการขู่ฆ่าครอบครัวของหญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า ธ. ด้วย

ด้านแหล่งข่าวในวงการบันเทิง แจ้งกับผู้สื่อข่าวว่า ขณะนี้ “ป.” กำลังตามหาต้นตอของการปล่อยคลิปเสียงดังกล่าว ในขณะที่มีข่าวอีกว่า มือดีคนที่ปล่อยคลิปดังกล่าวเตรียมจะปล่อยอีกหลายคลิป ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คลิป ธ.กับ หญิงสูงวัย หรือแม้แต่คลิปของ ธ.กับ พ.เจรจาเรื่อง ป. สำหรับรายละเอียดความคืบหน้า บันเทิงผู้จัดการออนไลน์จะรายงานให้ทราบต่อไป

ว่อนเน็ต! คลิปเสียง “พี่ ป.” ขึ้นมึง-กู ขู่ฆ่าเมียกับแม่ ฉุนหอบลูกไปเมืองนอก

ฮือ! คลิปเสียงสาว “ธ.” วอน “หญิงสูงวัย” ช่วยเตือนลูกสาว “พ.” เลิกยุ่งกับผัวเสียที

โดย ASTVผู้จัดการออนไลน์ 7 ตุลาคม 2553 16:33 น

หลังจากที่เมื่อวันที่ 24 กันยายน ที่ผ่านมา “พิ้งกี้” สาวิกา ไชยเดช ดาราสาวชื่อดัง ได้จูงมือคุณแม่ออกมาร้องห่มร้องไห้ปฏิเสธความสัมพันธ์กับ “เป๊ก” สัณชัย เองตระกูล สามีของ “ธัญญ่า” ธัญญาเรศ เองตระกูล ล่าสุด หนังสือพิมพ์ดาราเดลี่ ฉบับวันที่ 6-12 ตุลาคม 2553 ก็ได้ตีพิมพ์ข่าวใหญ่ระบุว่า ขณะนี้มีคลิปเสียงซึ่งเป็นการสนทนากันระหว่าง “แม่ธัญญ่า” กับ “แม่พิ้งกี้” ที่พูดถึงเรื่องดังกล่าว กำลังจะถูกเผยแพร่

หนังสือพิมพ์บันเทิงฉบับดังกล่าว เปิดเผยว่า ในคลิปมีเนื้อหาว่าทั้งคู่กำลังทะเลาะกันเรื่องของ “ธัญญ่า” กับ “พิ้งกี้” อย่างไรก็ตาม หลังจากข่าวนี้เผยแพร่ออกไป ทีมข่าวบันเทิงผู้จัดการออนไลน์ก็ได้ตรวจสอบข่าวดังกล่าว ก็พบว่า ขณะนี้ในเว็บบอร์ดบางแห่งได้มีการเผยแพร่คลิปเสียงดังกล่าว ทว่า ไม่ใช่เป็นคลิปการสนทนาของ “แม่ธัญญ่า” กับ “แม่พิ้งกี้” แต่เป็น คลิปการสนทนาระหว่างหญิงสาวคนหนึ่งที่เรียกแทนตัวเองว่า “ธ.” กำลังสนทนากับ “หญิงสูงวัย” โดยมีการพูดถึงหญิงสาวคนหนึ่งที่ชื่อ “พ.” เข้ามายุ่งเกี่ยวกับสามีของตน และขอร้องให้เลิกยุ่งเกี่ยว หรือถ้าไม่เลิกหญิงสาวที่เรียกแทนตัวเองว่า ธ.จะเป็นคนหลีกทางให้ โดยคลิปเสียงดังกล่าวมีทั้งหมด 2 ชิ้น มีความยาวรวมทั้งสิ้นประมาณ 8 นาที

โดยหญิงสูงวัยได้มีการโต้กลับ ว่า ลูกสาวของตนไม่เอาสามีของหญิงสาวที่ชื่อ “ธ.” หรอก เพราะเป็นคนมีศีลธรรมพอ แต่เรื่องมันเกิดขึ้นแล้วอยากจะพูดอะไรก็พูดไป พร้อมกับกล่าวว่าขณะนี้หญิงสาวที่ชื่อ “พ.” ไม่ได้ยุ่งเกี่ยวกับสามีหญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า ธ.แล้ว ขอให้ต่างคนต่างทำมาหากิน

ด้านหญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า ธ.ก็ยืนยันว่า หญิงสาวที่ชื่อ พ.ยังคงมายุ่งกับสามีของตนอยู่ และได้มีการพาลูกของตนไปหาหมอ พร้อมกับขอร้องว่า อย่ามาแตะต้องตัวลูก อยากแตะต้องสามีก็ไม่เป็นไร แต่อย่ามายุ่งกับลูก เพราะมันสกปรกเกินไป ส่งผลให้หญิงสูงวัยโมโหถึงขั้นออกปากว่าพูดหยาบคาย ไม่ให้เกียรติกันบ้างเลย งานนี้ก็เลยโดนหญิงสาวที่ชื่อว่า ธ.สวนกลับว่า หญิงสาวที่ชื่อ พ.ก็ไม่ให้เกียรติตนเหมือนกัน ไม่งั้นก็คงไม่มายุ่งกับสามีคนอื่น

หญิงสาว ธ : ไม่ได้ยุ่งเหรอ เขาเพิ่งมารับลูกสาว … ไปโรงพยาบาลด้วยกัน ล่าสุด ก็เพิ่งไปทานข้าวกัน แล้วก็มีถุงยางแบบใช้จากอินเดียมาให้พี่ ... ก็ไม่เข้าใจเหมือนกันว่าคืออะไร
หญิงสูงวัย : คือถุงยางเนี่ยปรักปรำที่สุดเลย เพราะ น้อง ... ไม่เคยเข้าร้านไม่เคยอะไรเลย ไอ้เรื่องซื้อถุงยงถุงยางเนี่ยขอเถอะมันหยาบคายเกินไปแล้ว

นอกจากนี้ ยังมีบทสนทนาที่มีลักษณะของการโต้เถียงกันเกิดขึ้น โดย หญิงสูงวัยได้พูดเหน็บแนม ว่า หญิงสาวที่ชื่อ พ.มีปัญญาหาผัวได้ ขณะที่หญิงสาวที่แทนตัวเองว่า ธ.ก็เลยย้อนกลับว่า ก็เข้าใจว่าคงหาผัวได้เยอะ แต่ทำไมต้องมายุ่งกับสามีของตน

ฮือ! คลิปเสียงสาว “ธ.” วอน “หญิงสูงวัย” ช่วยเตือนลูกสาว “พ.” เลิกยุ่งกับผัวเสียที

Tanya and Pinky's phone convo

jakjann

Jakjann
If both don't come out and said something about that I dont believe it.
And if Peck really said like this if I am Tanya I will divorced with him at that moment when I talked with him
This man will kill her mom and her, please a wife if she hear that she wont let him say something anymore and
why then Pitta Na Punloong come out and said between Tanya and Peck is OK, they understand each other
if he really say such a word like I will kill you and mom then why they are happy again?

And they repeat their word a lot and I think Tanya is someone who doesn't endure such a words.
A lot people have the same voice or can make voice of other people.
Must wait who will coming out at the 1st one and saying something about that.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Omg...he's so foul & violent. :(

He threats to kill her & her mom...and when she says, "What about you sleeping with Pinky?" and he says "So what.." Omg :( I think he might've really did sleep with her... ew Pinky! :yuck:

I hope the police takes thorough action against this.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope pinky and peck get what they deserve! notice how peck wasnt denying anything when tanya kept bringing up pinkys name. he got the nerves to say its his business? they are married already so obviously she has the right to know..i hope tanya leaves his sorry a$$..

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah this was super intense. Peck is a such a jerk! Threatening to kill Tanya and her mom and everything. Tanya did the right thing by recording these conversations to protect herself and her daughter since Peck and his family have all that power in Thailand. I hope Tanya, her daughter, and mother will be able to stay safe and get out of this madness as soon as possible!!

Both Peck and Pinky had such a passive nonchalant "so what?" to the whole fact that they slept together. Geez, karma's a bitch.

tinah

sarNie Coma
tanya recorded her and pinkys conversation! she really got those two..now what excuse do they have this time? crying isnt gonna help either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xil8t0Mo7o&feature=related

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I transcribed the phonecall yesterday, I couldn't even believe my ears. T is very brave.

https://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/update-ts-drama-now-with-the-clip-and-transcript/

I couldn't transcribe P and T's convo since I could barely make anything out with all the interference.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
in your face pinky for acting like you didn't do anything wrong. also what a slap in the face to fans who had always believed she was innocent.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I lost respect for Pinky awhile ago, a person like her doesn't deserve to have fans or pity. I liked her as an actress, but now, i'm having second thoughts. :crazy:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tanya & Peck's conversation shows what an as* he is. However, his answers to whether he cheated with Pinky or not were indirect.

I don't see how Tanya's recording of her conversation with Pinky can help her. Pinky pretty much denied everything. I think they might have had a fling going on, but sleeping together...I don't know.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I didn't listen to the clip just read the transcript over at Dirtii and he sounds downright psychotic. His threats to shoot her and her mom with an M16? Disturbing!

And yes these phone calls aren't definite proof of Pinky/Peck's affair it's more circumstantial evidence at best. But let's face it. Pinky has been torn to shreds by the media. If it wasn't true wouldn't she have sued by now? Ch. 7 dumped her over this didn't they? I tend to think it's because she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Afterall it's not libel if it's true.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Tanya & Peck's conversation shows what an as* he is. However, his answers to whether he cheated with Pinky or not were indirect.

I don't see how Tanya's recording of her conversation with Pinky can help her. Pinky pretty much denied everything. I think they might have had a fling going on, but sleeping together...I don't know.
I don't think it matters if it's direct or indirect, it is clearly obvious that he did indeed had an affair with her & that is just wrong. Pinky basically confirmed it when she said "I will not mess with you guys anymore." And even if they did not sleep together, wth is Pinky doing hanging out with a married man? Brother/sister relationship? Oh please! I will not support Pinky in any way. No morals at all! :yuck:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I didn't listen to the clip just read the transcript over at Dirtii and he sounds downright psychotic. His threats to shoot her and her mom with an M16? Disturbing!
Apparently, he said that if he could, he'd fly an F16 to see Leah. I think the author at Dirtii and I made the same mistake. Even 'T' thought he said M16 too, heh.

Nonetheless, he did explicitly said that he'd kill 'T' and her mother on more than one occasion. That's just down right horrible.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know, to me
tanya is the one i'm doubting.
it's so mel gibson and oksana to me.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i don't know, to me
tanya is the one i'm doubting.
it's so mel gibson and oksana to me.
Same here. For some reason, I'm not totally buying it. At first, I cheered for Tanya but then she keeps giving out ridiculous interviews while Pinky tried to stay quiet. Then she just kinda got annoying. With Pinky, I do believe there was an affair going on but I don't believe it was to the level Tanya is suggesting. Unless, Tanya has solid evidence. This to me this "is" evidence that there was something going on, in which I don't doubt at all.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it matters if it's direct or indirect, it is clearly obvious that he did indeed had an affair with her & that is just wrong. Pinky basically confirmed it when she said "I will not mess with you guys anymore." And even if they did not sleep together, wth is Pinky doing hanging out with a married man? Brother/sister relationship? Oh please! I will not support Pinky in any way. No morals at all! :yuck:
That's the thing. Even if they didn't sleep together, Pinky shouldn't have been hanging out with a married man "song tos song." (alone) haha, putting my broken Thai to use here. And that is why I don't doubt that there was something going on. Not that hanging out with a married man is wrong, it really isn't if they are really just friends with no bad intentions. And usually, married people hang out in groups.

Muddie Murda

smile...
That's the thing. Even if they didn't sleep together, Pinky shouldn't have been hanging out with a married man "song tos song." (alone) haha, putting my broken Thai to use here. And that is why I don't doubt that there was something going on. Not that hanging out with a married man is wrong, it really isn't if they are really just friends with no bad intentions. And usually, married people hang out in groups.
Hanging out with a married person when you're single isn't wrong, but it is when you're sneaking around and not letting their spouse know about it.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
after listening to the conversation i was like... :nailbiter:...but anyways its okay... :D never really like pinky as an actress. :nono1: hehe but WOW never thought tanya would have such a GREAT idea! :scratchhead2: :numchuck: cheering for her! Damn, if i have a husband that already slept around, :scratchchin: i would TOTALLY divorce him. :gungirl: ..gosh, never knew such thing could happen. argh. hope there will be more update on this. :fanfic: and of course, i want to know what pinky n peck will have to say about their "just brother-n-sister" relationship! :coverlaf: ...... :eek:fftopic: damn is it just me?...lol i'm having fun with sarn's new smiley faces... hehe :dance1: