Tanya's phone conversation with Peck

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Sounds like P(St)inky ideal man is older, with a healthy bank account, and a ring on his finger. She is young to commit to anyone, so dating married men is perfect at this point. Pek is an idiot as he can be. Both want to have fun and enjoy each other, without having to go through the boring discussins about where their relationship is going to go. They both know it is not going anywhere. It takes two to committed an adultry and here they are using the word "so what"? I can't speak for Tanya as I am not in her shoes. I'm sure she wants her daughter to grow up with both mom and dad; and will do everything to her best to keep the family going. Buddha bless. They must have love triangle sin in their past life.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
has Pinky responded to these clips in the news? lol i wonder what her alibis will be...goodness, what an embarrassment. :lol2:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Apparently, she's back in India now LOL So she will have to defend herself after the nation is clued in on the WHOLE ENTIRE mess! LOL tough luck!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Yeah, she's back in India now. Several places reported that people close to her said she knows about the clips and is distressed, blah, blah. She's probably going "So what?~" at this whole thing.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
"ทีวีซีน" ลั่นฟันไม่เลี้ยงหาก "พิ้งกี้" เป็นชู้กับผัวชาวบ้านจริง ยันไม่สนับสนุนคนผิดศีลธรรม

“ปิ่น” บอสทีวีซีน รับ ปวดหัวเรื่อง “พิ้งกี้” เผย ฟังคลิปแล้ว รอเจ้าตัวกลับจากอินเดียจะเรียกคุย ลั่น หากเป็นเพียงเรื่องในอดีตตนพร้อมจะมองข้ามและให้โอกาส แต่ถ้าจับได้ว่าปัจจุบันยังแอบคบ “เป๊ก” อยู่ก็ไม่เลี้ยง พร้อมเผย “ธัญญ่า” โทร.มาระบายแต่ไม่เคยด่าพิ้งกี้ให้ฟังทั้งที่สนิทกัน ยอมรับ ลำบากใจต้องเป็นคนกลาง แต่เชื่อที่ทั้งคู่ทำไปแค่ต้องการปกป้องตัวเอง ไม่จงใจทำลายอีกฝ่าย ด้านผู้บริหารช่อง3 ปัดยังไม่ฟังคลิป จึงยังไม่อยากลงดาบใคร

มีข่าวฉาวโฉ่ไม่หยุดหย่อน สำหรับนางเอก “พิ้งกี้ สาวิกา ไชยเดช” อุตส่าห์ ย้ายมาอยู่ช่อง3 ยังไม่ทันจะมีผลงานละครก็เจอสกัดดาวรุ่งซะแล้ว หลังมีมือดีปล่อยคลิป(เสียง)รักสามเส้าสุดอื้อฉาว ประจานความสัมพันธ์ของพิ้งกี้กับ “เป๊ก สัณชัย เองตระกูล” สามีของสาว “ธัญญ่า ธัญญาเรศ” ออกมาเป็นพรวนตอกย้ำกระแสข่าวลือที่ผ่านมา

งานนี้ทำเอา “ปิ่น ณัฏฐนันท์ ฉวีวงษ์” บอสใหญ่แห่ง ค่ายทีวีซีน งานเข้าไปเต็มๆ ในฐานะที่เป็นคนเอาพิ้งกี้มาเซ็นสัญญา แถมยังให้ประเดิมละครของค่ายเรื่อง “เงาพราย” เป็นเรื่องแรก ซึ่งเจ้าตัวก็เปิดใจว่า ปวดหัวกับเรื่องที่เกิดขึ้น แต่ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้นก็ต้องถามความจริงจากปากพิ้งกี้ก่อน แต่ตอนนี้ยังตัดสินใจอะไรไม่ได้เพราะอีกฝ่ายยังอยู่ที่อินเดีย พร้อมบอก พิ้งกี้ปฏิเสธไม่เคยคบ “เป๊ก” ก่อนแจง หากเรื่องนี้เกิดขึ้นก่อนที่นางเอกสาวจะย้ายมาอยู่ช่อง3 ตนก็ยินดีจะมองข้ามและให้โอกาส แต่ถ้าหากปัจจุบันทั้งคู่ยังแอบคบกันอยู่ ตนก็คงไม่เลี้ยงไว้เช่นกัน

“ตอนนี้พี่ปวดหัวมากเลย(หัวเราะ) ยังไม่มีคำตอบใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น ตอนนี้พี่ได้ฟังแค่คลิปเดียวคือเป๊กกับธัญญ่า นอกนั้นยังไม่ได้ฟังเลย แต่ได้ยินข่าวแล้วว่ามีคลิปออกมาว่าไปเชียงใหม่(พิ้งกี้กับเป๊ก)อะไรนั่นใช่ มั้ย …ถ้าถามความรู้สึกจริงๆ พี่ก็ไม่คิดว่ามันจะเยอะแยะขนาดนี้ไง หมายถึงเรื่องมันน่าจะจบไปได้แล้ว แต่ทำไมมันยังไม่จบ เพราะเรื่องที่มันเกิดมันไม่ใช่ปัจจุบันไง แล้วคลิปก็ผ่านมาแล้วเป็นเดือน บางคลิปก็นานกว่านั้น แต่ทำไมไม่จบ”

“ธัญญ่าก็เล่นละครกับ พี่มาหลายเรื่องก็สนิทกัน ส่วนพิ้งกี้ก็เพิ่งมาเล่นละครกับพี่ เพราะฉะนั้นเนี่ยต้องเจอตัวแล้วคุยกัน ก็ไม่รู้ว่าข่าวนี้มันจะอยู่อีกนานเท่าไหร่ ถ้าสมมุติว่าปัจจุบันเขายังคบหากันอยู่(พิ้งกี้-เป๊ก)พี่ก็ไม่เห็นด้วย แต่ถ้ามันเป็นเรื่องในอดีตแล้ว มันก็ต้องมาคุยกันอีกทีนึงว่ายังไง เพราะมันเป็นเรื่องที่ผ่านมานานแล้ว มันไม่ใช่เรื่องปัจจุบัน ปัจจุบันเขามาอยู่กับพี่แล้ว มาทำงานร่วมกับพี่แล้ว ได้คุยกันแล้วว่าจะไม่มีเรื่องราวแบบนี้เกิดขึ้นอีก แล้วมันยังเกิดขึ้นอีกอันนั้นมันก็เป็นอีกกรณีนึงถูกมั้ย แสดงว่าผิดสัญญากับพี่ แต่ว่าถ้าเรื่องมันเกิดเมื่อ 6 เดือนที่แล้ว หรือ 5 เดือนที่แล้ว ซึ่งเขายังไม่ได้เข้ามาอยู่กับพี่ พี่จะเอาเรื่องอดีตมาบั่นทอนปัจจุบันมันก็ไม่ใช่”

“คนเรามันอาจจะผ่านเรื่องราวทั้งผิดทั้งถูกก็ได้ แต่ว่าเราจะไปบอกว่าเมื่อปีที่แล้ว เมื่อ 3 ปีที่แล้วคุณไปอย่างโน้นคุณไปอย่างนี้ อ้าว…ก็มันผ่านไปแล้วอ่ะ มันไม่ใช่ขณะนี้ที่ดูแลอยู่ เพราะฉะนั้นตรงนี้มันเป็นเรื่องละเอียดอ่อน มันต้องคุยกัน มันต้องมีการประมวลเหตุการณ์ แล้วก็สรุปโดยหลายๆ ฝ่าย พี่ไม่สามารถที่จะตัดสินใจได้คนเดียวว่า คุณทำแบบนี้ไม่เอาแล้ว หรือเอาหรือไม่เอา มันไม่ใช่ไง มันก็ต้องให้โอกาสที่จะได้คุยกัน”

“ถ้าเป็นเรื่องทำนองแบบนี้พี่ไม่เคยสนับสนุนอยู่แล้ว ในการที่จะไปเป็นมือที่สาม ทีวีซีนหรือตัวพี่ไม่เคยสนับสนุน หรือเด็กพี่ที่ดูแลอยู่ก็ไม่เคยมีประวัติแบบนี้ ไม่เคยแม้แต่จะไปเจ้าชู้ หรือไปกินเหล้าเมายา เราพยายามที่จะว่ากล่าวตักเตือนหรือให้สติเขาตลอดเวลา ทีนี้เนี่ยพิ้งกี้เพิ่งมาอยู่กับเรา เราก็ต้องมาปรับมาจูนเข้าหากัน ซึ่งก็ต้องมาดูกันว่าจะจูนกันได้อย่างไร แต่ ขอเวลาพี่นิดนึง ขอคุยกับน้องก่อน เพราะตอนนี้ยังไม่กลับมายังอยู่ที่อินเดีย ถ้าได้คุยกันแล้วคงมีอะไรที่ชัดเจนกว่านี้ เท่าที่รู้ตอนนี้น้องก็ไม่สบายใจมาก เขาเองก็ยืนยันว่าไม่ได้คบหา ไม่ได้ติดต่อกันแล้ว เขายืนยันอย่างนั้น พี่ในฐานะที่เป็นผู้ใหญ่ก็ต้องให้โอกาสกับเด็ก เขาเองก็ไม่สบายใจมาก เรื่องแบบนี้มันไม่ใช่เรื่องที่จะสบายใจ”

รับว่าเคยกำชับพิ้งกี้ไว้ว่าให้อยู่เงียบๆ อย่าให้มีข่าวเรื่องนี้อีก ซึ่งนางเอกสาวก็รับปาก แต่สุดท้ายข่าวดังกล่าวกลับฉาวโฉ่กว่าเดิมหลายเท่า กับเรื่องนี้พอย้อนถามผู้จัดคนดังก็ได้คำตอบว่า...
“ข่าวนี้คือเขาเป็นคนทำหรือนักข่าวไปออกข่าวเอง คือเรื่องมันมาจากทำให้มันเป็นข่าวหรือเปล่า เช่น เขายังไปคบหากับพี่เป๊กหรือยังเจอกับพี่เป๊กมันถึงเป็นข่าว หรือคนที่ทำให้ข่าวนี้เกิดขึ้นเพราะมาออกข่าวหรือเปล่า แต่ถ้าว่ามันเป็นข่าวที่ออกมาจากคนอื่น หรือออกมาจากนักข่าวที่มันเป็นเรื่องที่ผ่านมาแล้ว มันก็อีกเรื่องนึงถูกมั้ย มันต้องให้ความเป็นธรรมทุกฝ่าย ตอนนี้พี่ยังบอกอะไรไม่ได้ ทราบแต่ว่าน้องไม่สบายใจมาก แต่เราก็นัดกันว่าจะมาคุยกันเพื่อปรึกษาหารือกันว่ามันจะเป็นยังไง แต่ขอเวลาพี่นิดนึง”

“ส่วนน้องจะกลับมาวันไหนและคุยกันวันไหนนั้น พูดง่ายๆ ว่าพิ้งกี้มีคิวที่จะต้องมาถ่ายละคร แต่ว่าพี่ยังให้คำตอบตอนนี้ไม่ได้แน่ชัด ว่าตกลงภายในวันสองวันนี้เขาจะกลับมาหรือไม่ คือถ้ามันมีเหตุการณ์อย่างนี้เขาจะกลับมาหรือเลื่อนไปพี่ยังไม่แน่ใจ เพราะว่าถ้ากลับมาตอนนี้เขาคงแย่เหมือนกัน นี่ก็รอดูว่าวันสองวันเขาจะโทร.มาอีก”

"ทีวีซีน" ลั่นฟันไม่เลี้ยงหาก "พิ้งกี้" เป็นชู้กับผัวชาวบ้านจริง ยันไม่สนับสนุนคนผิดศีลธรรม

TV Scene's CEO will not give Pinky work if she's still dating Peck. However, if she has already stopped seeing him, she will still have lakon.

cecilia

Staff member
I can't decide .. one sound like she's provoking the other party to get angry at something that shouldn't be so big .. the other is denying at something that could not be true ..

One advice: Peck's not worth the fight for ..

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, she's back in India now. Several places reported that people close to her said she knows about the clips and is distressed, blah, blah. She's probably going "So what?~" at this whole thing.

lol! obviously, because now everyone knows her true colors... i hope ch.3 drops her, who the heck would still wanna watch a homewrecker play as a "nang ek" in lakorns!?

whatever her defense is, i'm not going to believe it. You know she slept with Peck if she called to mention about some condom...gross! :vomit:

cecilia

Staff member
^the condom was brought up by Peck and Tanya in their conversation .. Pinky didn't bring anything like this up. In fact, she has been denying it. the DETAIL argument are exchange between Peck and Tanya. Please go back to watch the clip again.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Pinky is still wrong for messing with someone's man & a married one at that. That's the bottom line here. Sure, they didn't admit to anything directly, but neither did Peck deny any affair (when he was talking to his wife on the phone). So what does that tell ya? In fact, he was actually saying "Who cares...it's my business." That itself is confirmation of an affair. Do you really need to wait for Pinky or Peck to come out and say, "Yes. Yes we were sleeping together, but we stopped now so please stop giving us sh*t." ? lol It's unlikely they will directly admit to anything to risk being confirmed scumbags...but just these clips proves enough about these two. There was definitely something going on. Pinky's mom & even herself have said "it ended already" whatever (it) is. Are you still questioning whether Pinky is guilty of this? lol I think the audio clips speaks for itself...

I mean, even if it ended, she was still messing with a married man... that is not respectable.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't doubt at all that something was going on, but sleeping together...I need more validation.

i'm with you on this one.
i've seen enough thai lakorns to know i need more proof than "a friend of a friend of a friend told me..."

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
On a different discussion it says we need more evidences, in this section only a conversation between two people is enough to clear up all assumptions...all ideas are based on our own opinion like we had discuss in some other sections.

I agreed that Tanya has the right to do whatever she has to in order to protect her family, but I don't like her idea of bring this topic into public. I just don't believe that she's not the one who release all these clips. I support her for trying to keep the family going, but somehow I still have doubth on her action.

Many things happen that really make me realized how selfish people this day...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i'm with you on this one.
i've seen enough thai lakorns to know i need more proof than "a friend of a friend of a friend told me..."
Right, I was questioning that too. If Tanya had enough evidence to believe Pinky and Peck were sleeping together, why would she need to record herself trying to get it out of Pinky and Peck. Of course they're going to deny the allegations. I'd exposed those evidence instead of the recordings. Who knows, maybe she does have those evidence.

And yes, Pinky is still wrong regardless. Whether their relationship was intimate or not, these recordings are fair enough to say they had some kind of relationship. Emotionally is just as wrong a physically.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch3 shouldn't give her lead roles. It's gonna be hard to picture her playing innocent especially after this whole scandal. Even ch7 didn't want her and she was making money for them.

cecilia

Staff member
I believe it's a mistake she had made and that if she has learn from it, we as audience should give her a chance to redeem herself.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
I believe it's a mistake she had made and that if she has learn from it, we as audience should give her a chance to redeem herself.
true, but she hasn't learned anything yet. she never admitted she was wrong and still walk around with the righteous attitude of hers.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Instead of subbing fiction lakorns, I'm slightly obsessed with the (other people's) r/l drama. Finally heard the 3 new clips and man, I feel for Tanya.

For the full transcriptions:

http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/ts-saga-the-indian-condom/

http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/ts-saga-prologue/

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Before this, I never really was a fan of Pinky, but she was tolerable. But after this, now I just completely don't like her. Aside from her involvement with a married man, her attitude and the way she behaves makes me not like her as a person. "Righteous attitude" indeed...when really underneath it is a bitchy snobby skank. I can't really see her as nang ek anymore. That's just me, though. I'm sure she has many fans who still likes her & will forgive. Just not me lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
true, but she hasn't learned anything yet. she never admitted she was wrong and still walk around with the righteous attitude of hers.
I say don't forgive her...they are public figures, we should not let them go around acting like this...let this be a lesson to other celebrities...talking from personal experience,I can't never forgive this women, just think about it, sorry if this is a little harsh but if it was your husband she was messing around with...would it be that easy to forgive her..and would you be content with the public forgiving her?

Plus I agree...Pinky has not admitted that she has done anything wrong...

Instead of subbing fiction lakorns, I'm slightly obsessed with the (other people's) r/l drama. Finally heard the 3 new clips and man, I feel for Tanya.

For the full transcriptions:

http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/ts-saga-the-indian-condom/

http://kudalakorn.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/ts-saga-prologue/
The fact that Pinky had the face to come pick up Tanya's daughter is beyond disrespectful and disgusting to me...I agree Tanya kinda provoked the person she was talking to...but from it we heard some truth from it, I'll give Pinky the benefit of the doubt that they were never "intimate" with each other...but there was no doubt that they had more than an innocent relationship..