Tanya's phone conversation with Peck

goddess

sarNie Egg
After having listened to the audio clips of Peck & Tanya, Tanya, friend, & Pinky, and Tanya & Pinky's mom the first thing that came to my mind was OMG I dislike Peck and Pinky so much. Putting emotion aside and looking at all of this with an open mind I realize that this has a lot of affect from the media, how they present it, how never ending news keep on coming out, etc. It is still not clear whether or not there was an affair going on between Peck and Pinky unless one or the other come out and say that it is true. Obviously that will not happen as we all can see now, but since both parties stated that it has ended then lets move on.

This whole scandal would not have gone this far and last this long if no one is manipulating this and not wanting it to end. In my opinion I believe that Tanya is the one behind all this. I believe that she is lashing out by taking revenge on her husband and Pinky by leaking out information until she is given justice or until one or the other admit to what she wants to hear. I know it sounds horrible to come to this conclusion but it just fits because it would be a good motive for Tanya to do this. I understand why she would do it because who wouldn't when you are in a love triangle and hurt beyond misery. When the one you love betrayed you, regardless who you are you will crack and that is that Tanya is going through. I think she is under so much pressure and having emotional roller-coaster that her judgement may not be at its best.

I must say that I do feel bad for Pinky for being the only one being ridicule when it takes two individuals to commit an affair. To me Peck is the one I would ridicule most personally because he cheated on the woman he vowed to love forever. Furthermore the threats and his vulgar language towards Tanya and her family is who he really is but Tanya is refusing to see that. She will suffer if she decides to stay with him.

What I want to say is that many of us are blaming Pinky based on the clips you heard of her and Tanya when we all know that it is Tanya who planned that clip. So you think Tanya will be nasty when she know it is all being recorded? Also the "So what" line is normal in my opinion because it is Pinky's right to go wherever she wants. Tanya was actually accusing her of going with Peck so for Pinky to have the reaction she had is totally normal. Will any of you be cool when you are being ridiculed and being accused of something you may not do? I highly doubt it. So lets not point fingers and place blames when there is no solid evidence and when we all know the clip was staged. Lets be open minded.

The only person you all should ridicule is Peck. Honestly that guy is an animal. Don't attack me for this please because it is how I see it after listening to every audio clips and looking at all of this with an open mind.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
^I agree with everything you've said, however, I still dislike & is disappointed greatly in Pinky for making such a terrible choice of being involved with someone's man, who is married & has kids and who she was friends with (Tanya). The deceit is beyond forgivable.

Peck is indeed the scum of a man & I am disappointed in Tanya for her to still stay with him, but that's her sufferings to deal with. There are no secrets in this world & things are bound to come back at you when you've done something wrong, and I think that's what these two individuals got when they were going behind Tanya's back doing whatever they do. That's why I don't sympathize for both of them.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I would record those conversation too if I suspect my guy was having an affair. It doesn't mean that I would release it to get revenge. Tanya said that she doesn't want problems with anyone and does not want to deal with the drama, that is enough incentive for her NOT to make those clips public. She said she sold the BB which all those clips were already deleted, but someone restored it back. This is a very common practice. This is why were are so many leaked clips and/or photos on various torrent sites.

Did you listen to how Pinky said "So what?" to Tanya? It wasn't a "So what? What about it?" kind. It was a mocking and annoying kind. If she didn't go be with him in Phuket, why didn't she just say that she wasn't with him? It was simple enough and far more effective than saying "so what?~" Not once had she come out publicly and say "No, I've never had any kind of relationships with p'Peck" All she ever said is that she was there with her family, she did the best she could, etc.

Even Pinky's own mother knew about this. The first time she called Tanya, she was defending her daughter senselessly. The second time? She called to ask Tanya to put a stop to it because she knows what her daughter did.

goddess

sarNie Egg
I would record those conversation too if I suspect my guy was having an affair. It doesn't mean that I would release it to get revenge. Tanya said that she doesn't want problems with anyone and does not want to deal with the drama, that is enough incentive for her NOT to make those clips public. She said she sold the BB which all those clips were already deleted, but someone restored it back. This is a very common practice. This is why were are so many leaked clips and/or photos on various torrent sites.

Did you listen to how Pinky said "So what?" to Tanya? It wasn't a "So what? What about it?" kind. It was a mocking and annoying kind. If she didn't go be with him in Phuket, why didn't she just say that she wasn't with him? It was simple enough and far more effective than saying "so what?~" Not once had she come out publicly and say "No, I've never had any kind of relationships with p'Peck" All she ever said is that she was there with her family, she did the best she could, etc.

Even Pinky's own mother knew about this. The first time she called Tanya, she was defending her daughter senselessly. The second time? She called to ask Tanya to put a stop to it because she knows what her daughter did.
I thought the same exact thing too when first listening to the clip. Honestly my respect and liking for Pinky was gone the moment I heard that. In all honesty I still want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I am being too optimistic with all this :/.

My heart goes out to Tanya as she did not make all this happen. I wish that she will come to term with it eventually though and move on without Peck. I really want her to leave him and pour all of her love and strength towards Leah her daughter.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Omg, I don't understand her. The answer to any questions that were asked by reporters is that "It's the same things that I've said" The problem is...SHE HASN'T ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS.

"Ask the person who knows the answer"

That's why the reporters were asking you, Pinky!

And what's this? She hasn't exactly dropped out of Ngao Prai? What the heck?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so idk on wht excactly is going on, but frm reading all the comments it sounds like pinky is so shameful!!!! haha!

nathalielena

sarNie Egg
i notice that it seem like everyone put a blame on pinky because the other side is marry and have kid. i know it wrong for pinky talking to the ugly guy but like she said they just friend, i think the reporter make a big fuss about, they try to destroy pinky, whatever she said o speak no one believe her, they believe tanya, and about the phone, why all the sudden she want to sell her phone bc she know that she have all the conversation that she record on her phone, for me i think she try to destroy pinky life. it wrong for tanya to record.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Why all the suddenly sell her phone? Who doesn't buy a new phone when it comes out? She probably changed her phone and number when she went to America. If the old phone is worth money, sell it right?

nathalielena

sarNie Egg
but if you really want thing to end, you are celebs. make sure you really destroy the voice record that she record with everyone. in USA if you record someone without their permission, you could get sue, but for pinky she didn't sue them is because she don't want to make deal, even those she sue or say anything no one going to believe her they all set they mind and believe other side. pinky name is ruin, that y she so sick n tired about the whole thing that y she leave it alone let ppls say anythng they want. it sad that ppls been called her names, even those no one know the really true,beside the reporter they want to make money out of celebs. they write whatever they want without thinking about ppls feeling. luckly pinky is a stronge person, if she a weak person like some ppls, they will kill them self already that will be a sin. just my opinion. don't attack me OK

Nelly

sarNie Egg
but if you really want thing to end, you are celebs. make sure you really destroy the voice record that she record with everyone. in USA if you record someone without their permission, you could get sue, but for pinky she didn't sue them is because she don't want to make deal, even those she sue or say anything no one going to believe her they all set they mind and believe other side. pinky name is ruin, that y she so sick n tired about the whole thing that y she leave it alone let ppls say anythng they want. it sad that ppls been called her names, even those no one know the really true,beside the reporter they want to make money out of celebs. they write whatever they want without thinking about ppls feeling. luckly pinky is a stronge person, if she a weak person like some ppls, they will kill them self already that will be a sin. just my opinion. don't attack me OK
I so agree with your post. I understand Tanya is in pain over her no good of a husband but I refuse to believe she's not out to get Pinky who by the way gave up all her rights as a celebrity to join another industry. The woman is totally bitter which is understandable but really its time to face reality that her marriage has totally gone hell. She needs to dump Peck and move on! And Yes, Pinky is a strong woman by not doing anything about these linked tapes. I mean, her reputation is already ruined why not get some money right?

Maybe with Pinky out of the spotlight the media will have no chose but to move on to the next scandal.

nathalielena

sarNie Egg
I so agree with your post. I understand Tanya is in pain over her no good of a husband but I refuse to believe she's not out to get Pinky who by the way gave up all her rights as a celebrity to join another industry. The woman is totally bitter which is understandable but really its time to face reality that her marriage has totally gone hell. She needs to dump Peck and move on! And Yes, Pinky is a strong woman by not doing anything about these linked tapes. I mean, her reputation is already ruined why not get some money right?

Maybe with Pinky out of the spotlight the media will have no chose but to move on to the next scandal.

yeah she could get some money to clean her name or donate to the temple but if she take an action ppls going to have another story to write, they might say oh she admits about the
affair this and that but if she decide not to come back to Thai industry i understand her beside she get paid more for India movies cause in Thai industry if someone fall it seem like they keep on stepping them down all the way to the ground but i will always support her

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Pinky did mention in her interview with Woody that if she came out to say anything they would assume that she is just making up acuses. People been mentioning that they see Pinky here and there when she was actually in India all thoses time. Pinky say she will just wait until a new hot topic or news come out and they will forget about her new. Look at Poo the girl that play in "Jao Sao Lim tang" with Stephen, didn't a couple of years ago there was news and pic that she was making out with variety of guy in the same night when she was studying outside the country. I didn't see her in a movie for a couple of years but now she is back in leading role. i also realize that the producer at Channel 7 didn't really give Pinky much opportunity than Pancake. Pancake is a good actress and she is pretty, but I don't know why I am not a big fan of her.