Tanya's phone conversation with Peck

nathalielena

sarNie Egg
Pinky did mention in her interview with Woody that if she came out to say anything they would assume that she is just making up acuses. People been mentioning that they see Pinky here and there when she was actually in India all thoses time. Pinky say she will just wait until a new hot topic or news come out and they will forget about her new. Look at Poo the girl that play in "Jao Sao Lim tang" with Stephen, didn't a couple of years ago there was news and pic that she was making out with variety of guy in the same night when she was studying outside the country. I didn't see her in a movie for a couple of years but now she is back in leading role. i also realize that the producer at Channel 7 didn't really give Pinky much opportunity than Pancake. Pancake is a good actress and she is pretty, but I don't know why I am not a big fan of her.
i know even she in India, they write pinky go this place that place with that ugly guy. even she in hospital bc she was so sick almost cause her life but the ppls said she was with that ugly guy and his daughter. if she still will ch 3, the news will never end, i think this year is her bad year but hopefully next years, everything will be better for her. that why the reporter only know how to make problem for other ppls as long they get paid, they don't stop and think about how other ppls feeling, how damage they cause. for other ppls they said they saw pinky with that ugly guy they will have picture already. it just ppls word without hard evidence, they shouldn't trash talk about pinky like that, she is a human, ppls have feeling and for the conversation that tanya record, she ask her that ugly guy did he sleep with pinky, that came out all the whole world know about it, even those they didn't sleep together but pinky reputation ruin bc of what tanya said. the more you fight back the more they going to have a story to write so it good for her not to fight back or the news will never end.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I guess it makes no point to debate with someone who doesn't know or accept the details about the situation. But anyway, welcome to the thread :)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Seriously, it's not even about whether Pinky and Peck were together or not anymore. If you had listened to the conversations that they had, it's only logical and reasonable to assume that Pinky and Peck were together. Neither of them denied it while they were talking to Tanya (except Pinky's "So What" if she was in Chaingmai thing) Pinky had never come out and said "No, I've never slept with him."

This is not about "even if she denied it, people will just say that it's only an excuse" thing. If I was in her position where people accused me of sleeping with someone else's husband when I didn't, I will fight tooth and nail and deny it all because I know I didn't do it. But see, Pinky never said she didn't do it, Peck never said it never happened when he was talking to Tanya. No one was saying no to anything! Not saying no practically means yes.

nathalielena

sarNie Egg
Seriously, it's not even about whether Pinky and Peck were together or not anymore. If you had listened to the conversations that they had, it's only logical and reasonable to assume that Pinky and Peck were together. Neither of them denied it while they were talking to Tanya (except Pinky's "So What" if she was in Chaingmai thing) Pinky had never come out and said "No, I've never slept with him."

This is not about "even if she denied it, people will just say that it's only an excuse" thing. If I was in her position where people accused me of sleeping with someone else's husband when I didn't, I will fight tooth and nail and deny it all because I know I didn't do it. But see, Pinky never said she didn't do it, Peck never said it never happened when he was talking to Tanya. No one was saying no to anything! Not saying no practically means yes.
she is single of course no one going to believe her, whatever she said, she did fight until the end but no one believe her, she admits that she talk to peck or go out and eat but they go as a group but the reporter just take picture of two of them together.( and so what if she go to Chaingmai with her family or friend what that gonna do with him, yeah they might go the same day, doesn't mean that they will meet each other.) i'm not defend her or anyone her but it just my opinion, we don't really know the really truth what going on here and the conversation that tanya record some of the conversation have been cut off. pinky is beautiful and very talent person.

Nelly

sarNie Egg
she is single of course no one going to believe her, whatever she said, she did fight until the end but no one believe her, she admits that she talk to peck or go out and eat but they go as a group but the reporter just take picture of two of them together.( and so what if she go to Chaingmai with her family or friend what that gonna do with him, yeah they might go the same day, doesn't mean that they will meet each other.) i'm not defend her or anyone her but it just my opinion, we don't really know the really truth what going on here and the conversation that tanya record some of the conversation have been cut off. pinky is beautiful and very talent person.
I agree! No one truly knows what really happened in this situation. Just because Pinky didn't respond to certain questions or didn't say no to others don't automatically assume she's guilt of all the things that's being said about her. I can't say I'm a big fan of Pinky but I don't believe in blaming everything on one person just cause she's single and the man is married. Obviously Peck is a total Jacka*s and instead of Tanya opening her eyes to realize this she wants to put all the blame on Pinky. I don't know whether Pinky came between Peck and Tanya but I truly think its time for everyone to move on and let these people fix this problem in their own way. I mean, Pinky already took the first step by removing herself from the equation. Now its time for Tanya to stop hiding in America and face her problems.