Tard Rak (Lakorn Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope the other one of her is with Andrew. I'm dying to see Janie and Andrew reunited one day again. Maybe Sadtroo Saneha might change from
Ken and Cherry to Andrew/Janie since its for Lakorn Thai too. Hope there is a chance.

joey

sarNie Adult
Wow, another one with Cherry and Smart. She had back 2 back lakorns with Chakrit before, and now back 2 back with Smart. As much as I like them together, I do agree that it would be nicer if she costar with someone new that she hasn't starred with before. Well, I love the cast and hope both leads will have the same amount of screen time. I cannot wait to hear more.

Oh yes, I really hope Sadtroo Saneha will not be canceled. I really want to see a reunion of Ken & Cherry.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Por & Janie Along with Cherry & Smart.
Now that is interesting. lol
I wonder what it's gonna be about. Btw, does anybody know what the title means? :)
I can't wait to see this. Opening ceremony in October? That's kind of a long way to go but that's okay. :)

Thanks !

icool48

sarNie Adult
lakorn's name was changed to  " TARD RAK "

someone  wrote  " there's  a fitting today " on pantip.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^wow, i cant wait to see! i wonder what production this is? i have a feeling its lakorn thai

tinah

sarNie Coma
confirmed! title has been changed to "Tard Ruk" and the production is Lakorn Thai

"วนิดา" เรตติ้งดี ดา-หทัยรัตน์ เลยทำพีเรียดอีกเรื่อง "ทาสรัก" ประกบ 2 คู่ สมาร์ท-กฤษฎา กับ เชอรี่-เข็มอัปสร และ เจนี่ กับ ปอ-ทฤษฎี.

http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/wave/109316

fun

Expired Sarnie
por and janie =) and mart and cherry again. how come they are getting more and more offered to star together when their lakorn didnt do too well. i want a rome and rita then too!!! in a good drama. no more comedy or historical/fantasy!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I agree with you. Rome and Rita need to pair again soon. Miss them so much. I think we need to request a forum for RTEAM and send to the producer.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
We can also do another request to the Ateam, its for Rome to pair with Aff and Aum to pair with Rita to the producer also. And its either
Lakorn Thai or Broadcast. I'm looking forward to see Por T and Janie not much with Mart and Cherry since i've already seen them.

icool48

sarNie Adult
yay thanks jubjib! i guess they arent showing any clips from the fitting?

I heard janie already had the fitting but cherry , smart and por haven't had the fitting yet.

I think ....they will show clips after the fitting is finished.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. it's gonna be weird for me to see cherry play 2nd to janie >_< same thing with mart too..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, mart is usually the main pra'ek. i actually wanna see him with janie more. they should switch lol or just take por out and replace him with rome.