Tata's new video and forum

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i thought el nin-yo was a name of a weahter. I remember a few years back, there was strong winds all the time and everyone called it el ninyo?

khmergal07

sarNie Egg
azn_chick83 said:
The vid kinda reminds me of a mix of Britney Spears - Stronger/Slave/Pergrogative. LOL
[post="151953"][/post]​
i thought of britney spears too.... this song is weird... i like her sexy, naughty, bitchy song...

mizzm

sarNie Egg
The spanish word el nino pronounced 'el ninyo' like in the video means 'the boy' in spanish. Other than that, I'm not sure what Tata means by using the world el nin yo in her song.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
whoa it is sexy and wild and wat does El nin Yo mean ?
[post="151993"][/post]​

The word is actually spelled "El Niño". It's a spanish word meaning the male child but is associated with the climate. The El Niño occurence involves some kind of disturbance in the ocean-atmosphere and as a result effects the weather around the world. So when an El Niño occurs, there is sometimes severe weather including excessive rainfall during these warm weather because there is hot air over hot water from the ocean. That's why the lyrics of Tata's song says the temperature is rising like "El NinYo!" LOL

Hope thats good info for you. he he

sarN

sarNie Granny
SaoSophab said:
The word is actually spelled "El Niño". It's a spanish word meaning the male child but is associated with the climate. The El Niño occurence involves some kind of disturbance in the ocean-atmosphere and as a result effects the weather around the world. So when an El Niño occurs, there is sometimes severe weather including excessive rainfall during these warm weather because there is hot air over hot water from the ocean. That's why the lyrics of Tata's song says the temperature is rising like "El NinYo!" LOL

Hope thats good info for you. he he
[post="154785"][/post]​

lol .. i wouldn't even know dis , thank ! I do know El Nino mean baby boy yeah haha .

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Sure is sexy, this video. But sexiness is the best way to go when you want to break through internationally, and she has but keeping it hot and sexy is the way to go.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah..being sexy is a plus..when u're an international singer..but having your own album and create your own kind of music or style..is always a plus...but tata..case is she like to copy ppls and she try too too hard..hehehhe