Tatoo anyone??

Muddie Murda

smile...
So what do you guys think??

I've heard stories that people think someone's "gorgeous" until they see a tattoo on that person and then it turns to disgust.

Are tattoos hot?? I know it'd "depend" but what do you think of other people who have them? How do feel about guys w/ tattoos? Girls w/ tattoos? How about just a small one? Or how about some all over?? :D

FEEDBACKS! I'm curious :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
it's all BODY ART..... so i'm not offended @ all.... i mean some tatoo's may looks freakier then the other cause of the designs or either it covers half or even their whole body but then maybe it's their way of expressing their self ?!?! it's ridiculous how some parents thinks that if u do get a tatoo, ur consider Rebellious..... which really that's not the case.. well maybe some...... hahha

*the heck, i dont find guys with tatoo's too attractive but then one guy had it on his wrists and it was kinda hott :)
* some tramp stamps on girls are cool but then it has to be cute designs :)

as for me... i've gotten Henna Tatoo's before but they'll only last for a good 3-4 weeks...... got introuble by parents and cheer coaches but who cares...... haha i'm planning to get a permanent one....one day :).... unsure where to get it @... maybe my top back or lower back (the infamous TRAMP STAMP) lol jkjk.. hmm on the wrists sounds hott... who know's..... ONE DAY.... sigh :)

lol one more thing... i wonder if my parents would stop claiming me if i've gotten one??? hahah that'll be funny if they did that......

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I think guys with some tattoos are hott. Not all over body though (although I'm not disgusted by this). I definately wouldn't turn down a guy I like if he's got a tattoo. I guess it's that whole "bad boy" feel. lol. That's hott. As for those who have it all over their body...I don't find that hott but I do find it cool. It's cool to look at them...it's crazy what kinds of designs people can have.

Girls with tattoos....same as above. It's hott too but not all over the body. I think if I were to get one I'd get it on my lower back or lower abdomen. Now that's hott. And it wouldn't be a cute Hello Kitty or anything like that. It'd be something cool. lol.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hmm..well from a person who has tattoos..i dont see anything wrong with it.i think its just art..but too much of it is just "blah" i have one on my lower lower back..had it for like 9 years already..my parents were pretty pissed about it..but hey..i cant just go and erase it off..lol but yeah..i dont see anything wrong with tattoos..when i like someone..i like them for them..and by them having a tatt..it doesnt change how i feel about them..i think thats pretty stupid.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmm..well from a person who has tattoos..i dont see anything wrong with it.i think its just art..but too much of it is just "blah" i have one on my lower lower back..had it for like 9 years already..my parents were pretty pissed about it..but hey..i cant just go and erase it off..lol but yeah..i dont see anything wrong with tattoos..when i like someone..i like them for them..and by them having a tatt..it doesnt change how i feel about them..i think thats pretty stupid.
omg... p'sam ur my role model.. u have a tramp stamp... hahhhaa jkjk... but i still love u for that.....hahhaa :kiss:

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
there's nothing wrong with tattoos...your body...your choice...got two myself =)...first one...eh...spur of the moment thing...don't really like it now...second one...totally worth the money =)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
i think tattoo's are fine as long as you don't go overboard like amy whinehouse. i think cassie has really cute tattoos. can't even believe she has 7 of them.

i hate it when i see girls tattoo names and stuff on their arms.

it depends for me. it's hot if it's not too big and is on the ankle or shoulder blade (just one the size of a fist or smaller)...this goes for both males and females. but if it's like a whole body tattoo thing or it takes up most of the flesh in that area, then that's definitely scary...lol...some people actually tattoo their entire body...literally...their faces, hands, feet, etc!

Rakniran

guys wit one tattoos on the arm is hot to me.But if,they have too many tattoo then its a turn off and very sick.
One is good enough.It add character to your blank body.

I want a tattoo on my thin,but im a coward when it comes to needle.
I dont want to cry or pass out.
My fiance pass out for a minute when he got a monkey tattoo on his upper back near his shoulder.

Im scared.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I dont really mind
Actually when I can I want to get a tattoo cus they are friggin' awesome :)
As for tattoo on guys..gosh..that is total turn on for me ahah I LOVE it
I think it looks sexy and its pretty..but as long as its not like..overboard
like a gazillion tatoos all over..otherwise than that..its just freaky..>w<

i think tats are cool... was gonna get one but then punk out of it...lol... hopefully i'll build up the guts to do it.... but for me guys with tats on their like upper arms is kinda fruity to me esp wen they have that band kinda thing... i think it's the forearms that okay... i think htat's how u call it.... grls with tats that are small are cute... i like that... but huge tats i'm not a fan.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
my shaz has one on her wrist of star and she got one on her arm some cross thing and one on lower back hehee

Keomany

Music.heal.All
there's nothing wrong with tattoos...your body...your choice...got two myself =)...first one...eh...spur of the moment thing...don't really like it now...second one...totally worth the money =)

hahahah i did the same thing but i love it..i have two tatto on both of my back of shoulder....i think guys with tatoo is cute i think a small tatoo is attracting the one you cant see or dont know if they have it or not..same go for girls...its sexy and its doesnt mean you are a bad person..cause i got two and im a sweet caring person lol...tatoo all over i wouldn't do but i do find it interesting too

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---nope i don't really like them they mess up the image of innocents if it still exist...lmao