Tawun YohSeang [DiDa]

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
what is story line tawun yor seang and tawan tor saeng story line?

Tawan yor saeng is about a girl who got stolen when she was a baby... She is trying to find her father but then found out that he passed away.. basically she's an heir to multimillion who will fall for this guy name (Ah Lek) who's her father first wife brother.... And of course they're tons of lies and cheating of money related issues in this movie.. the old version with Sounia cooling is basically the same as the new version with Pancake and VEe

Tawan tor saeng is about a little boy (Pete TOnjure) who is wealthy but due to his relationship with his mother ( She left him when he was 7 i think.... after her husband pete father passed away and didn't give her a dime..) he became distant and reckless ( because he doesn't trust women in general) in ways of dating until he met with an architect Kob Suvannan who he fallen madly in love with..

fun

Expired Sarnie
well this version she wasn't stolen. she was exchange against her mother's (who raised her) will. she didnt neglect the child or anything, she loved her like it was her blood. anyways i am picking back this lakorn. i stil need a lot of catching up to do but even if i was to have a marathon, it will be difficult to watch when tawan gets to spend time with vee.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
This drama was good in the beginning but now it gets dumber and dumber. IT NEEDS TO END! I'm sick of the character kept say "I'm from dirt" "You're low class" "It's time now to reveal the truth" - so far I see no progress only stupid scene with same dialogue for each characters.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I liked the lakorn at the beginning, but now ... oh .. my ..... gawd.. please let next week come fast....... dfasfdasfdsad! Lol. I'm a huge Pancake fan, but honestly i hate how they drag her lakorn out so much..... this should have ended since 15/16....... but now ending at 20 omg >.< please don't be a repeat of pleng ruk karm pope 22 episodes >.<

Iya

sarNie Adult
i never seen the old version, but i actually like this drama.
i think vee and pancake makes a cute couple and i always
have a softspot for period drama. anyway, who was in the original?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hated Pan's boy hair in this, plus this lakorn was too long, it dragged........... i hate those niece and uncle romances, really ruins the lakorn