Tax Software

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hi there,

I didn't file my 2007 taxes, and have recently realized that. I should probably take care of that. However, I don't want to pay someone a million dollars to do it for me, because they want to charge this and that to go back. I didn't make that much money that year since I was only part time...and I don't own anything. Does anyone have a 2007 tax software that they can share with me?? PLEASE, I need HELP. Or else I will be out like $200. I've already missed my eligibility to get a refund for this year. I don't want to lose more money.

anan

sarNie Adult
Hi there,

I didn't file my 2007 taxes, and have recently realized that. I should probably take care of that. However, I don't want to pay someone a million dollars to do it for me, because they want to charge this and that to go back. I didn't make that much money that year since I was only part time...and I don't own anything. Does anyone have a 2007 tax software that they can share with me?? PLEASE, I need HELP. Or else I will be out like $200. I've already missed my eligibility to get a refund for this year. I don't want to lose more money.
Here is Turbo Tax 2007 Deluxe Version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KU4I0Q72

p.s.
I didn't test it (and i don't know if it is that kind of software you are looking for), but i hope it works for you and can help you for your tax.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I honestly don't know how many times you've helped/saved me. i hope one day i can show you the same gratitude! Thank you. :teary:

anan

sarNie Adult
I honestly don't know how many times you've helped/saved me. i hope one day i can show you the same gratitude! Thank you. :teary:
It was a pleasure to help... ;) No worry & no teary face plz... I want to see a happy Thookie face, as always...

All the Best, ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It was a pleasure to help... ;) No worry & no teary face plz... I want to see a happy Thookie face, as always...

All the Best, ^_^
oh oh, a little late in the response. lol but yeh, thank you again! is this face better?
:flowers:
or this face? :party:
or this face? :rockon:

lol

anan

sarNie Adult
That's much much more better ^_^,

'coz, I don't like seeing sad or crying face... especially from girls...

Thanks for the flowers... :kiss:

:goodnite:

oh oh, a little late in the response. lol but yeh, thank you again! is this face better?
:flowers:
or this face? :party:
or this face? :rockon:

lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
That's much much more better ^_^,

'coz, I don't like seeing sad or crying face... especially from girls...

Thanks for the flowers... :kiss:

:goodnite:
Those aren't even real flowers! Wow, you're easy to please! haha