Teardrops of Pain :: Kob/Dennis

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Shoot. What is Kob going to do when she gets to Grand Diamond Hotel. Confront them or go discreetly. I'm torn apart between Henney and Dennis! Why can't a girl get two guys. Henney can be Kob's Misteress...lmao.

BTW. Lovely MV and poster.
lol ur funnie...i know right...hmmm i see a potential storyline! lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
=O a hard decision to make daniel or dennis.... :loool: nancy you are funny...kob's misteress ^^ oh i wonder what's she's going to do at the hotel and when she finds out that dennis is rita's boss...thanks for the update ^^

Babyt

sarNie Elites
CHAPTER 7:

The following morning Kob came down the stairs dressing like one of the servants instead of something that she would usually wear. Rita made a confused face and wondered why it was that she was dressed up like that. Kob informed her that she was going to see how the hotel treated its guests. Before her Aunt Piyada can come to see how Kob was dressed, she was already out the door and into the waiting taxi. Kob was dropped off about a block away from where the hotel was and she began to walk there. She studied who entered and left the hotel, “it is a nice place” she thought to herself which made her wondered why it didn’t make any money. After awhile she finally walked in, but there was not a soul there to even greet her. She went to the front desk and waited until someone can help her, but still there wasn’t a soul that looked at her. She got frustrated and asked for a room, the girl behind the table finally looked up and stared at Kob from head to toe with a disgusting look.

“Can I help you?” she said through gritted teeth as if Kob was not actually there.

“I need a room” Kob said.

“I’m sorry but all of our rooms are booked” the receptionist answered

“Oh. I see” Kob said as she overheard the customer next to her being treated nicely and was given a room, the only difference was, the guy was dressed nicely and he also just happened to be a well known star, “If there is no room available, then why was he given one” Kob asked angrily.

“Well, Mr. Sornram Teppitak booked ahead” the girl said as Kob when to tap him on his shoulder.

“Excuse me Khun Teppitak, I was wondering did you book ahead to get a room?” Kob asked.

“No, I just came and the receptionist said there are many rooms vacant.” He said as Kob said thank you to him and walked back.

“Well, is there a room or not?” Kob asked once again.

“Seriously lady, can you even afford our rooms, this is a five star hotel, and not some broke down motel in the slums. This is a high class place owned by well known people” the receptionist said rudely.

“So you’re saying just because I’m poor or even just in the middle class, I can’t get a room here”

“Exactly” the receptionist said in a tone that she was proud of

“Oh I see how it is. Is this how you run a business? So if in gods know when, I happen to show up again, but wait, this time in something more of your high class taste. Is that when I can get a room” Kob said as she looked at the receptionist’s name tag, “Right Miss Noppawan!”

“Right, now please leave. I don’t have time for a low class person like you” She said and as rude as she was, she began to talk over Kob’s head to greet the next customer, “Sawatdee KhunYing Aff Taksaorn, good to see you again. How can I help you today?”

Kob walked out and she was steaming mad, no wondered this hotel is going down the drain. Kob went to take a little tour of Bangkok to cool off, she knew if she stayed as heated as she was, she will march in there again and rip that girl’s head off her shoulder. After awhile, Kob went to Rita’s office which was a company called Oasis Advertising. Kob waited outside until Rita came out and the both of them enter the car. On the drive home, Kob told Rita about what had happen and Rita too became outrageous on how someone can let their business be run like that.

*Wongsawan Resident*

Someone stood at the gazebo in the yard gazing off into a world where there was nothing was happiness and no worries. She stood there all alone when someone came to hug her from behind; his Versace cologne filled the air surrounding them. She knew once she smelled the scent, the scent that he wore because he knew she loved it, she knew who it was exactly. She smiled and turned around to face the man she wanted to spent the rest of her life with, the man she love, the man who is her fiancée.

*I wonder who that is??? HAHA u guys just have to wait and see!!!*

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wow. What kind of treatment is that? We treat you nice only if you have money money...so egoistic. Please...don't let Dennis be the fiancee...Dennis and Kob got along so well during the plane ride.

How painful for Kob going to have everything taken from her...

cikna

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 6

Throughout the whole plane right, Kob kept to herself. She would either read or just sleep. She didn’t bother to look around or see who was seated next to her. Nor did the person seated next to her did. On the mist of her sleep, a dream crept upon her. “Kob…Hunny” the voice called for her through the fog, the voice that she will always remember, one of her mother’s, “it hurts, my heart hurts. How could your father do this to us?” As Kob walked closer to the voice, the image of her mother appeared before her. She was crying, her mother was always crying…those teardrops of pain. The closer that Kob got to her mother, the more the image started to get further away from her and slowly her mother began to disappear. “Khun Mae ka….MOM!!!!” Kob screamed as tears flowed down her cheeks. The word mom came out of her mouth louder, but her eyes were still closed shut. Suddenly a tap caused her to come back to reality and Kob abruptly shot up and opened her eyes to see another pair of beautiful eyes staring at her.

“Miss. Are you okay? Miss?” The man next to her asked. Kob shot him one of her cold stare, but he kept looking at her, admiring her beauty, “are you okay? I think you were having a nightmare. You kept yelling out mom” He asked in English.

“I’m fine” she finally answered back coldly in English. “Poo chai Ba” she said in Thai afterwards with an annoyed face.

“Kor tod Khun” He said back as Kob’s face change with a hit of embarrassment. “I was just worried because you were yelling. I didn’t want any scene because the other passengers were starting to stare.” He continued in Thai.

“Sorry. I’m fine, it was just a nightmare” Kob said and was about to open her book again when the guy continue to talk to her, unaware that Kob was not interested in talking at all.

“So you’re Thai?” He asked. “Your English is really good.”

“I’ve live and work in New York for over ten years”

“I see. So you’re getting sick of New York huh. Going back home now?” He asked some more.

“NO! I love it here in New York. I’m just going for business, but I’ll come back to New York soon enough. And how about you, Thailand for business or….for pleasure, something I heard many foreign guys do now.” Kob asked as she realized that this man seated next to her was quite charming, but he was also quite nosy.

He chuckled at her remark, “Oh no. I’m actually going back home”

“HOME? In Thailand?”

“Yes, my home in Thailand”

“You live in Thailand, are you even Thai?”

“Why? Do I have to be Thai to be able to live in Thailand?” He asked her back.

“No, I was just quite surprised, that’s all. You don’t even look Thai and yet your Thai is quite fluent.”

“Oh that’s because I’m half Thai and English/Korean”

“Ah I see, that is quite a mix there”

For the remainder of the plane ride, the two talked. He kept her entertain throughout the whole ride when they were awake of course. They found out some things about each other. He told her about his family in Thailand, about how he had a half brother, just like her, the only difference was that they both loved each other dearly whereas Kob hated her so call family, but she kept that from him. He also told her that they had the same mother and different dads. His mom remarried and had his brother. He then told her some jokes that made her smile, a smile that he wanted her to always give out and keep. He likes seeing her smile and wanted her to smile more. Throughout the whole ride Kob found out more about him then he did with her.

As the plane started to descend to the ground, the flight attendants announced that they have arrived in Thailand and she wanted everyone to buckle up as the plane will start to descend. Kob look one look outside and swallowed hard as it reached the ground and the plane moved toward where the exit tunnel was. She sat on her seat as people started to get up and gather their things, a moment later; she got up to retrieve her bag. “Well it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope to see you around” the man that was seated next to her said.

“Vice versa” Kob replied back and as quickly as a wind, she walked and exited the plane while the man was busy retrieving his bag in the compartment above. The man quickly realized that the beautiful woman that he had met was gone. He quickly tried to catch up with the woman, but by the time he made it through the crowd and the tunnel, she was nowhere in sight, “SHIT! I forgot to ask her for her name. What a dumbass I was” he blamed himself for being dumb because he has the chance to do so, but didn’t, cause after all they were on the plane for hours. He looked around the busy airport and sigh to himself as he hopes that faith will bring them together again. With that he started to walk his way to the exit when someone bumped into him and fell to the floor, he look to see the female on the floor quickly getting up to straighten herself, her back to him.

“Oops sorry. My mistake, I wasn’t looking at where I was going” the woman said as she turned to look at who it was she had bumped into, her eyes widen as she laughed, “BOSS! Omgosh, I didn’t know that you were coming back today. What a coincidence” she said

“And what are you doing here Rita, being as clumsy as always”

“A beautiful on at it too right Boss” she joked. “I’m here to pick up my cousin”

“Cousin? I never knew you had a cousin”

“Well, there are a lot of things you don’t know about me. I know not to mix work with my personal life” she told him.

Her boss just smile as he heard someone calling out his name, “MR. Dennis O’Neill sir”

“Well that’s my ride Rita. I’ll see you at the office then” he said as he walked away. Rita stood there and watches as he suavely walked out of the airport exit.

Rita then stared at her watch, wondering where on earth her cousin was, when all of a sudden a pair of hands wrapped around her body from behind, “Rita!” Kob yelled as she hugged on tightly.

Rita turned to face Kob and gave her a warm big hug in return, “I miss you so much. Well look at you now, stunning as ever” Rita told her.

“I would say the same about you Rita!”

With that said, they walked hand in hand to where Rita’s car was parked. On the ride home, Kob looked at the surroundings; she saw how much Bangkok had changed over the years. Though the place has changed, it still looked at gloomy as it was when she left. A city of despair and pain. A city that had brought nothing but pain and misery to Kob. The more she thought about her mother, the more anger was built within her, the more her heart was filled with fire, the fire of anger. She had closed her heart from this city since the day her mother had left her to be alone in this world. Close by, Rita can sense that Kob was thinking about her mother once again, she quickly tried to start a conversation with her, “So how long are you staying?” Rita asked.

“Hopefully not long” Kob answered.

“Kob, you know how much mom and I miss you”

“I know. I miss you guys too, but I hate it here, there are too many memories” Kob said sadly.

“Just open your heart to all the beautiful things life got to offer, open it to love that you can receive”

“I can’t. I closed my heart a long time ago, I don’t want to experience what my mother had gone through” Kob said as Rita tried to change the subject again.

“So you got a promotion, Vice-President. That is really something!”

“I know, Mr. Henney is a wonderful boss”

“Who? The father or the son?” Rita joked as they both cracked a laugh, “I wonder how this Daniel looks like, he must be a hottie” Rita added.

After while, they arrived at the front gate of the house, Rita had told Kob that she did not tell her mom that Kob was coming because she wanted her mom to be surprised. Rita parked her car in the driveway and one of the servant came down to get Kob’s things, Rita asked where her mom was and they were told that she was in the yard gardening. The both of them quietly sneak back there and Kob went behind her aunt and gave her the biggest hug from behind. “Rita what are you doing?” Piyada yelled.

“What mom. I right here” Rita said as she went in front of her mom.

“Then who’s this?” she asked as she turned to see that it was Kob, “KOB! Hunny” she said excitedly and gave Kob another hug. The three of them went to sit in the gazebo as Piyada nagged at Rita for keeping the news of Kob’s return from her. Rita told her mom that she wanted her to be surprise and surprised she was. Piyada wondered why it was that Kob had came back for and it seems like Kob was able to read her aunt’s mind because just then Kob informed her Aunt of her curiosity. Kob told her that she was back in Thailand because she had accepted a project for her company. She also added that she hopes for it to finish as fast as possible because already she wanted to go back to New York. Later on that day, Piyada cooked some dinner for Kob, she had made all of her favorite dishes, everything that Kob has not tasted for years. Though there were plenty of Thai restaurants in New York, nothing is like a home cooked meal. After dinner, Kob went into her room, everything was still the same, Kob went to showered and got into her pajamas as she laid comfortable on her bed and made a phone call, “Daniel, hey I’m here” she said.

“Su! I miss you already” Daniel responded. The two talked for a bit when Rita entered the room, Kob quickly said her byes to Daniel and hung up. Rita smiled and went to sit next to Kob, Rita had some unanswered questions and Kob knew exactly that Rita came in for answers. “So what company are you taking over” Rita joked as Kob’s face became serious.

“Grand Diamond Hotel” Kob told her.

“No way! Kob! Are you serious?” Rita almost yelled out.

“Oh I’m serious; it just shows that faith is cruel to me. It just won’t let me escape from them long, but I’ll show them this time. I’m going to make them suffer how I have” Kob said coldly.

“Kob, what are you planning to do?” Rita asked.

“I don’t know yet, but I think I’m going to give Grand Diamond a visit tomorrow” Kob said.

any comments is appreciated!
thanks for the update!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
=O i can't believe they would treat her like that...well that is how some people treat others that look like they can't afford anything....i love how you incorporate other actors/actresses..very cute.....i'm thinking it's also dennis.....^^ thanks for the update :D

Babyt

sarNie Elites
sorry for the long wait...here's part 1 of chapter 8...i'll be back later with the rest of ch. 8...enjoy

Chapter 8:

Noon stared into the eyes of the man that she loved. Her smile was something that can melt any guys heart but the only one that had her heart was the man that stood in front of her, “P’Oil” she said sweetly to him.

“Noon, what are you doing here by yourself” he asked.

“Just thinking” she answered back to him.

“About what? Our wedding that has not yet happen”

“P’Oil you know that is not the thing that is on my mind right now, not with the hotel in this situation”

“I know, I know”

“I want to settle it first before marriage” Noon added

“But aren’t you getting help from this D.H. Enterprise?” Oil asked as Noon went to take a seat.

“I know, but I just don’t like that fact that they own 10% of the shares” Noon added.

“Well, it should be okay. I heard that they are very good at what they do. Plus the sooner everything gets resolved, the sooner we can wed.”

“P’Oil.”

“I know Noon, but we have been engaged for two years, I think it’s about time” Oil added.

For the next couple of days, Kob spends her time looking over documents after documents. She seemed to be at a dead end. She just could not figure out why the hotel was suffering since from what she had seen, they still get many customers especially if it’s all the rich ones that they are aiming for. This was something that Kob would have to investigate internally, “there must be something wrong with this picture” Kob whispered to herself. Kob opened her laptop and quickly started to type out a plan of what she was going to do with this project. She stared at the screen and nothing came out. One moment later, her cell phone rang; the person calling was no one other than Daniel Henney.

The following morning, Kob came back from a long jog around the neighborhood; she was sweating like a pig. After releasing all the stress that was building inside, she went to shower and freshen up for her first day of revealing herself to everyone. Kob put on her best suit, a black Gucci along with her open-toe Gucci pumps. She had her hair in a nice loose curls and topped it off with a diamond stud earrings. She walked down to where Aunt Piyada and Rita was sitting waiting for Kob to come down for breakfast.

“Wow Kob, you look absolutely nice. Today is the day you’re showing yourself right.” Rita asked.

“Yep, I can’t wait to see their faces” Kob said with a grin as she ate her porridge.

After they were don’t eating, Rita offered to take Kob to work, but Kob informed her that the company has already taken care of that matter, there should be a driver arriving soon to take her to work. After a bit, the sound of a car honk was heard and Kob went outside where a black Mercedes was waiting for her. The driver introduced himself as Bun.

“Miss Suvanant, Mr. Dom Henney send me to be your driver during your stay here in Thailand.” He told her.

“Thanks and my bodyguards” Kob asked.

“They are in the other car waiting outside the gates” Bon said.

“Okay then, let’s go”

“Kob” Rita said, “Good Luck and be careful”

“I know Rita” Kob gave Rita and Aunt Piyada a hug before stepping inside the car.

As the Mercedes drove off, Rita told her mom that Kob’s new project is Grand Diamond Hotel, Piyada was shock and sad at the same time. She knew that Kob was up to something, she can see it so clearly in her eyes. “I knew she wouldn’t let them go in peace.”

Meanwhile in the Grand Diamond Hotel, the staff was running around doing last minute cleaning and touches up. Noon wanted to make sure that there will be a warm welcoming for their new investor. She was ordering the staff on what they should do when her cell phone rang, it was her father. Noon told him that the representative from D.H. Enterprise has not arrived yet. After waiting, Noon kept looking at her watch. The rep. from D.H. Enterprise was supposed to arrive at 10am; Noon’s watch was reading 11am. They were already an hour late and everyone was beginning to think that the rep. was not going to show up. After awhile more, Chatchai and Jariya finally came down from their office.

“Noon, what’s wrong? What’s the hold up?” Jariya asked.

“The representative isn’t here yet, she is already an hour late.” Noon said.

“Maybe it’s the traffic, its okay we can wait a bit more” Chatchai said.

About a block from the hotel, Kob was sitting in the Starbucks café sipping her caramel macchiato, patiently. She wanted to make them anxious, to let them wait. After a while, Thun, one of her bodyguard came up to her.

“Miss Kongying, Chatchai and Jariya Wongsawan just came down, everyone seems to be in a distress” He informed her.

“Good. Let them wait a couple of more minutes” Kob said.

Everyone at the hotel that was supposed to be greeting the rep was getting all disorganized, "Miss Woranuch. I don’t think that they are coming” Noppawan, the receptionist said.

“Okay. I think we should just get back to work. We’ve wasted enough time waiting. Mom, Dad, what should we do?” Noon asked her parents.

“I’ll call D.H. Enterprise” Chatchai said as someone yelled out.

“They’re here” One of the worker yelled.

At the entrance, Kob’s Mercedes stopped at the front, Thun and another bodyguard, both dressed in black suits came out to open the door for Kob. Meanwhile inside, everyone was quickly rambling to get ready to greet their representative from their new investor. “It’s a woman” Noppawan said.