Teaser Ch7 Upcoming New Lakorn Year 2007

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
wow.. thank you! i havent seen jib keetapat for so long. i miss her. noon look so evil, kwan so pretty! is that via and alexandra? is she new star? i don't know her, she's okay looking but want to see him with someone else.

Susie

sarNie Adult
what's up with those big hoop earring, lol ..they're so popular now.. everyones wearing them.. haha
funny cuz i thought it was button earrings lol way off topic but yeah thanks for sharing. kwan's & amy's lakorn looks good. no previews of Cee's lakorn aye??

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh my Gosh that looks really good...all of those lakorn....Arnus is having two...yes and all of them are revenge type...Kob's lakorn looks really awesome too...and I can't wait for Vier and Alexandra's lakorn....yessssssss!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The 2 la korns i am waiting to see are: Jib la korn "Fah Hin Din Side" with Pai, O and Amy and Weir and Alexandra la korn "Pleng ruk song fung cong". i really want to see these 2 la korns. i like Jib,O,Weir.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
yeah me too i like jib and via.. hehe i thought his name was spelled via but alot of people spell it weir im used to spelling it via instead.. lol.. i will stick to my why.. hehe so many lakorns to look foward to and they are all interesting!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i'm looking forward to almost of the lakorn. Noon seems to play more rebellious and meanier roles! she has shed her vulnerable character. :)

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Noon Worranuch is my fav actress, I can't wait to see her playing in the one with Paul.

As for 'Pleng Ruk Song Fung Kong', it seems like that English guy that speaks Thai is Alexandra's father. That wouldn't seem right cause he doesn't speak Lao at all.

But, these are the two lakorns that I am anticipating to watch. Thanks Vanida!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
wow thanks for the teaser! :) i cant wait for kob's lakorn and vier and alexandra's lakorn too... hahahaha im so excited!!

Patty

sarNie Adult
This is a good news, there are so many lakorns coming out dis year. I can't wait to see Weir lakorn wid Alex.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
so many good lakron coming out this year...my computer is going to be pack with download... can't wait for kwan and arnas lakorn