Teeda Nakin

sarN

sarNie Granny
there no ending for real . they stop filming it or stop produce the tape or something but it was near the end where everyone reunited in the forest and the tape end there .

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
How many parts is to this lakorn? anyone know the reason as to why they just stopped taping this lakorn..did someone quit or die or something?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think this is the lakorn that they said that didn't have an ending...if you go and look under Teeda Nakin...it's the same thing!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Glai Phet Glai Savan ending was so wat like dat . It end while the two man fighting and we didn't know who win lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
Glai Phet Glai Savan ending was so wat like dat . It end while the two man fighting and we didn't know who win lol

my thai friend from thailand told me that at the ending of gaipetch gaisuwan they had to end it like that. becuase the pra ake gaisuwan (chatree) had to go film mon nakarart thats why he was barely in it at the end. when she told me that it made sense to me becuase when i watch gaipetch at the end i didnt see him until they went to heaven to see his grandma then he dissappear again.

MeyKPien

sarNie Egg
Some might've already received my messages on Youtube already

A Mid 90's Boran (possibly around/between 1993-1995)

Unfortunately, I do not know the title of this series, or the names of people who acted in it

- Nang-Ehk is a princess of course, and she fell in love with the Water-prince and he can turn into a snake. She soon got pregnant and when she had the baby, she was forced to leave because her parents didn't allow it. So, when she gave birth, the baby was a large snake egg. She went to sea, made a small raft and carried her baby with her into the ocean to be with her Water-Prince. The prince lives in the deep bottom and he is from a kingdom too, in the deep sea water. That day (or night) when she was searching for her prince, it was stormy and it caused her to drop the egg into the sea and it floated away. She later found her prince and she was accepted into their royal palace...and they all cont'd to look for the baby.

- The prince's best friend is this person who can turn into a tortoise; he is a rather chubby guy and is funny. Their enemy is a person who can turn into a eagle, phoenix, or some sort of bird, and this eagle-person is the bad guy and plays as their enemy.

- Later on, village fisherman or a fisherwoman caught the egg through a big fish net. The person took it home and was amazed at how large the egg was and tried to cook it one evening. They set the egg on an open fire and then out of nowhere, the egg started to float, and was resisting itself from being cooked. So, the village people took care of the egg since they couldn't do anything to it, and then one day it hatched. The egg hatched into this beautiful little girl, who has magical powers and can heal others.

- They took care of the little girl and I forgot why but she took off to some kingdom one day, and that kingdom had this little young boy who was blind. She met him, and she healed him and he could see again.

- The last segment I saw was when the little girl and boy grew up, and the boy was searching for the young girl who cured his blindness because he wanted to marry her (I think)....and the girl's parents were still trying to find her.

Please any one, if you know of this lakorn, let me know! I've been trying to find it =)

-Mey Pien

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow...Never heard or seen of this lakorn..But good storyline I say...! Wonder if anyone knows the title and actually has the lakorn lol..

yak

sarNie Adult
hmm... never heard of this... does sound good... this is really sad.. im a boran lakorn freak and i dont know this T_T.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
interesting story but can't think of the lakorn or heard of it. wanna see too. hopefully someone would know about it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
tida nakin :p the little girl was play by Yardthip . I'll be putting preview dis week . Sadly this lakorn doesn't have an ending ...i tihnk the production stop or soemthing or ban *shrug* ...no tape was ever release in usa