TeRrI's CrEaTi0n

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Hey, great job....man I love those banner you made with started with a kiss..I was wondering if I can use some of those banner??????????

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Twinky said:
Hey, great job....man I love those banner you made with started with a kiss..I was wondering if I can use some of those banner??????????
[post="68228"][/post]​
Thanks for the comment!

Feel free to use them! ^_^

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Sorry to bug you again but do you think it's possible to make me a wallpaper with Mike He (the guy from devil's beside you)..and an avatar with him too.....I just love your work and I know that the outcome would be really nice....thanx in advance

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Twinky said:
Sorry to bug you again but do you think it's possible to make me a wallpaper with Mike He (the guy from devil's beside you)..and an avatar with him too.....I just love your work and I know that the outcome would be really nice....thanx in advance
[post="68354"][/post]​
Sure. :D

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Here you go Twinky:

Hope you like it! :D

Twinky

sarNie Elites
AHHHHHHHH...............Thank you sooooooo much....a job well done....I LOved it....thanks again

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Thanks for the comment Pepper_UHT! :D

Here is a new one of my new obsession of Matsumoto Jun:

He is so hot!

Hope you guy like it! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
havent been to this topic for a long time.. ur new artworks are sooo pretty... i love the mike he wallie hes sooo cute..

lidogurl said:
who is he???....korean...thai...chinese???...i wanna know....he soooo hot....love it
[post="72045"][/post]​
ohh mastumoto jun is japanese :D

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Thanks for the comment lidogurl, tangmoe, Mann, And Milkjuice! :D
I'm glad that you guys like it! ^_^