Tey Jai Ruk

sarN

sarNie Granny
roots said:
Hey Mara your wish came true, the pra'ek is Por Tiksadee. :wub:
[post="100770"][/post]​
whao .. dis their third lakorn den ! I hope the baby is in teh lakorn too den :lmao: :lmao: AO!!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Cool another Pat and Por lakorn! They're my new fave couple. Wonder if they are going to put the whole cast of Likisithuajai together again since they put some of the same people in Barb Ruk Talay Fun. But yeah, I would really like it if the baby starred with them again and this time, she could be their daughter. :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm... for some reason... i don't like him as much... he's okay... but not dashing enough to make me crazy for him like other pra'eks...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
:w000t: Ahhhh...thanks for sharing this exciting news, Roots. Wow...it made my day!! Now I'm even more enthusiatic to find out info on this lakorn. Yeah, I hope Celine, the cutest baby, will be in there too. LOL. Actually, I enjoyed the entire cast of Barp Ruk Talay Fun and Likasit Hua Jai and wouldn't mind seeing them reunit. They're a great and fun-loving team!! I love Pat and Por always and forever!! I can't wait for any screen caps, summaries and comments.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahaha...the baby girl was sooo cute in there all though i haven't seen the lakonr yet i just saw clips...pat and por makes a cute couple!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Just stopping by to see if there are any updates on Pat and Por's lakorn. I'm really looking forward to hearing more about it...Can't wait!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I hope Tey Jai Ruk will air soon. I'm going crazy anticipating the date!! This lakorn will ROCK. I don't even know the summary and I'm already feeling it's going to be outstanding...I love all of Pat and Por's project!! They prove to be the best at what he do.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhh!!! i'm sooooooo exicted about this lakorn!! i love these two together!! HOT HOT HOT couple!! but it would be nice to see pat with tye sometimes! too bad yard gets with him in ruern naree see chompee insetad! but its ok! i still perfer her with por!! they're like aum and oil but for ch3!lol can't wait! :wub: :D

Jay88

sarNie Egg
sweet_azn said:
ahhhhhhhhh!!! i'm sooooooo exicted about this lakorn!! i love these two together!! HOT HOT HOT couple!! but it would be nice to see pat with tye sometimes! too bad yard gets with him in ruern naree see chompee insetad! but its ok! i still perfer her with por!! they're like aum and oil but for ch3!lol can't wait! :wub: :D
[post="136956"][/post]​
Haha I wanted Pat to pair up with Tye too in ruern naree see chompoo.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Jay88 said:
Haha I wanted Pat to pair up with Tye too in ruern naree see chompoo.
[post="137096"][/post]​

I was hoping that Pat would have paired up with Tye, too. Pat's role in this lakorn was perfect for her, therefore, they were not meant to be. Maybe in the near future, the two will have a chance to star with one another as the nang'ek and p'ek. I'm crossing my fingers...LOL.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thankz for sharing the clip.. i'm excited to watch this lakorn because mann is in here i can't wait!!! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thanks for shareing the clip i cant wait for it... from the clips the couples seems to be

Por and Som( from Wo ai nee )
Mann and Namfon(jaosaobarn rai)
Woot and Ploy
Meji and Tae??( mark from oum ruk i think thats him looks like him ahahha)

I could be wrong with the couples cause I cant realy see whos is who.. looking forward to this hehehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
how about pat?..shes in this lakorn too..so por's gonna get with someone else besides pat or namfon..