Thai celebrities on Myspace?

S

sunflower

all of those are fake.. but i do know one thai movie star who has a real myspace.... all those pics are public... you can tell.. they're fake..

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i think they are fake. Honestly..their grammer is way to good. Are aum, noon, and tangmo really that good with english? I would believe it more if they actually came to america for a while to study abroad or something or if they were mixed. I don't know either though! who knows..maybe they have or maybe they're pretty fluent in english. I don't know! I don't think the pictures are conincable either! personally...i think they're most like fake.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I agree with you no_identity13. Not to put them down or anything but yeah the english and grammer on those site are too good to be true.

I think it's just one of their dedicated fan.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
the louis, anan, and joni are real though...you can just tell...louis has taya and his girlfriend as his buddies

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
they are all fake although some of them have the profile as like a fanclub thingy whereas others are pretending to be them.. at least they use their real name lolz.. some people use HYURI and pretend to be her.. also boa.. haha everyon can tell!! they are so stupid!!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
m3lhouse said:
i second and third this they're real...Taya's is real and she has them as her friend...
[post="85349"][/post]​

It might happens that they might all add each other as buddies lolzz

I mean com'on they are like celebrities, I think they can afford their own domain and such. Or have an official website... why go through myspace?

julie

sarNie Egg
Khatiya said:
It might happens that they might all add each other as buddies lolzz

I mean com'on they are like celebrities, I think they can afford their own domain and such. Or have an official website... why go through myspace?
[post="85366"][/post]​
cuz they're juss normal people like us =] and that's for sure really them.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think they're fake too. I think a lot of the pages like that are more like a fan club type site.

However, myspace is actually a really good marketing tool that's being used by many artists, especially new and coming ones. I saw on CD USA or something like that...not sure about the name of the show but artists come on there and perform...Anyways, they said that a lot of the artists are getting on myspace now. It reaches hundreds of thousands of people. CD USA even has their own site. I think most of the Thai/Korean ones are just fan club sites though. Some of the bigger name artists like Mariah Carey and Nick Lachey and stuff are probably fan club sites too. I don't know...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup.. it's fake.. cause i don't think they have this much time to
surf the net and put themselves in myspace and all these other site.. it's more of fanclub.. :)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Aum's Myspace, the profile is copied exactly from my web of Aum lol and also the lakorn magazine, it has the Spicy logo on it :lmao:

juicee

sarNie Elites
Phew said:
Aum's Myspace, the profile is copied exactly from my web of Aum lol and also the lakorn magazine, it has the Spicy logo on it  :lmao:
[post="85408"][/post]​
well it says Aum fanclub right at the top. i didn't really look in detail, but it doesn't seem like the person is pretending to be aum since it clearly states that it is a fanclub.

as for anan, joni, and louis - those actually seem legit. amoung louis's friends are joni, his current girlfriend, taya, and his brother, stuart. and among joni's friends are louis, taya, and louis's girlfriend. and at least the pictures aren't from your typical magazines or stuff like that.

as for the rest of them, they're all usually fake. please, do you really expect thai stars to have a myspace page? anyway myspace is more of an american thing right? so unless they're happas or americanized, i don't really expect them to be on myspace. isn't the more asian thing to do is to have a xanga or aa page?

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
m3lhouse said:
i second and third this they're real...Taya's is real and she has them as her friend...
[post="85349"][/post]​
yeah the 3 last set are real
btz Taya changed her hairstyle so cute !!! :wub:

and 3 first are FAKE !!!