Thai Channels

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Watching two lakorn and Im hooked, but once im in this forum i learned im ignorant about Thai drama in general tho its my favorite among other Asian Drama mainly because Thai actresses are so much pleasant to watch and they are hot and the Actors are so manly
So I need more Info and your Kind help in Introducing me to the best Lakorn played on every Channel
Ch5 I dont know anything about it
Maybe Ch3 is the popular one outside Thailand for the high quality production
Ch7 I know their Celebrities and I like them the most
Please recommend me the best lakorn and hopefully the slap /Kiss ones
Please dont recommend me romcom its so cringy or a passive Male lead
Thank you Ka

P

PrincessKarina

Watching two lakorn and Im hooked, but once im in this forum i learned im ignorant about Thai drama in general tho its my favorite among other Asian Drama mainly because Thai actresses are so much pleasant to watch and they are hot and the Actors are so manly
So I need more Info and your Kind help in Introducing me to the best Lakorn played on every Channel
Ch5 I dont know anything about it
Maybe Ch3 is the popular one outside Thailand for the high quality production
Ch7 I know their Celebrities and I like them the most
Please recommend me the best lakorn and hopefully the slap /Kiss ones
Please dont recommend me romcom its so cringy or a passive Male lead
Thank you Ka
I only watch Channel 3 lakorns. I have watched a few lakorns from Channel 5 and 7 but still lean back to Channel 3. They have my favorite actress which is no doubt Taew! She’s phenomenal. Recently I watched Game Sanaeha with James Ji and Taew! That was a superb one! I also loved Nakee and Supaburoot Jutathep serie 4. Yes all has Taew in there. These are my recommendations if you are up for them. ;) Not the biggest fan of slap/kiss lakorns! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
I only watch Channel 3 lakorns. I have watched a few lakorns from Channel 5 and 7 but still lean back to Channel 3. They have my favorite actress which is no doubt Taew! She’s phenomenal. Recently I watched Game Sanaeha with James Ji and Taew! That was a superb one! I also loved Nakee and Supaburoot Jutathep serie 4. Yes all has Taew in there. These are my recommendations if you are up for them. ;)
Slap kiss?
I tried to watch Game sanaeha but i couldnt stand how submissive the ML is

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
P

PrincessKarina

ML means Main Leads?

Here’s are a few slap kiss lakorns:

[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun -
I really like this one because of the main actess’s acting. The story storyline is not perfect, but you can feel the actress emotion. This new actress is so good for being 15 or 16 at that time.

[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

[CH3] Ruk Rai (Kantana Evolution)

[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom
Oh lol thanks!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Slap kiss was such a big thing in lakorns back then, but nowadays you hardly see any slap kiss. Ch5 had some good ones but it's hard to find them with subs. There's Tard Ruk Toranong, Buang Ruk Gamathep, Roy Leh Sanae Rai (there's the older version with Tik and Aom and the newer remake with Push and Lily, you can decide which one you prefer but most people like the older version), and Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter (aka Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You). All of these are older lakorns with the exception of the Roy Leh Sanae Rai remake. I don't know your preference but most of the lakorns I'll recommend would be the older ones since they had more slap kiss in them. Ch3 had big hits with Sawan Biang and Jam Loey Ruk. Big hint for any CH3 watch Ken and Anne's lakorns they did together. CH7 has Rahut Rissaya, Long Ngao Jun, So Sanaeha (Oil and Aum's version), and Wong Wian Hua Jai. The list can go on and on but here's just a few recommendations for each channel. If none of them catches your attention I can always add more.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
For CH.5/OneHD, both versions of Leh Ratee were popular. The 2004 & 2015 one. I don't know which one I liked best though... For the first version, I liked Pepper's portrayal of Sake (the main character) more than Sean's. But the 2015 one had a better story development overall.

I totally recommend Mussaya 2017 though! I wouldn't exactly say it's a slap/kiss but it does have one punch/kiss, lol.

Majurat See Nampueng 2013 is also a good one!

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Mussaya new version because Mik in uniform will always win out. And I like it for the mere fact, Mussaya is not a push over even with Pra'ek. When he was flip flopping with her she lets him know it.

To get a true slap/kiss one have to go back to the 80s or 90s.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
ML means Main Leads?

Here’s are a few slap kiss lakorns:

[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun -
I really like this one because of the main actess’s acting. The story storyline is not perfect, but you can feel the actress emotion. This new actress is so good for being 15 or 16 at that time.

[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

[CH3] Ruk Rai (Kantana Evolution)

[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom
OMG Thank you , ML means Male Lead.

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
I like Mussaya new version because Mik in uniform will always win out. And I like it for the mere fact, Mussaya is not a push over even with Pra'ek. When he was flip flopping with her she lets him know it.

To get a true slap/kiss one have to go back to the 80s or 90s.
I would like to go to 80s and 90s but first its hard to find an lld lakorn that is subbed and the other problem is the aesthetic its hard to watch a show nowadays without a Hollywood smile and good hair also the production is very low unfortunately

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
For CH.5/OneHD, both versions of Leh Ratee were popular. The 2004 & 2015 one. I don't know which one I liked best though... For the first version, I liked Pepper's portrayal of Sake (the main character) more than Sean's. But the 2015 one had a better story development overall.

I totally recommend Mussaya 2017 though! I wouldn't exactly say it's a slap/kiss but it does have one punch/kiss, lol.

Majurat See Nampueng 2013 is also a good one!
Thank you i loooove Leh Ratree 2015 , however , I didnt know its a Ch5 production , It means There are some Drma to watch on

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Slap kiss was such a big thing in lakorns back then, but nowadays you hardly see any slap kiss. Ch5 had some good ones but it's hard to find them with subs. There's Tard Ruk Toranong, Buang Ruk Gamathep, Roy Leh Sanae Rai (there's the older version with Tik and Aom and the newer remake with Push and Lily, you can decide which one you prefer but most people like the older version), and Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter (aka Tomorrow, I'll Still Love You). All of these are older lakorns with the exception of the Roy Leh Sanae Rai remake. I don't know your preference but most of the lakorns I'll recommend would be the older ones since they had more slap kiss in them. Ch3 had big hits with Sawan Biang and Jam Loey Ruk. Big hint for any CH3 watch Ken and Anne's lakorns they did together. CH7 has Rahut Rissaya, Long Ngao Jun, So Sanaeha (Oil and Aum's version), and Wong Wian Hua Jai. The list can go on and on but here's just a few recommendations for each channel. If none of them catches your attention I can always add more.
Thank you so much
Swang biang and Jam Loey Ruk are soooo good , I liked th 2015 Roy Leh Sanaeh rai but not the actress i even cant remember what happened in the Middle .The old version of this drama was hard to watch with the crazy makeup and thin eyebrows

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
My all time favourite Lakorn is "Boteun Gleep Sudtai" (2008) with Aum and Aff. A good lakorn with a good family and life lesson and the lakorn that knew how to perfectly mix Chinese and Thai culture (none could have done that since imo).

Sood Sai Paan with vill and Toomtam was my guilty pleasure back in 2013. But by some episodes I grew tired of Nee character getting away with everything.

"Bodyguard Sao" with Sammy and Es is cute. Sammy 1st role as a N'ek drama was interesting for me. Production might not be perfect but there was always action and Es & Sammy were cute as a pair. I like how P'ek was smitten with N'ek from the get go and couldn't stop hit on her even she was stoic and traumatised.

Plerng Ruk Bpa Puen Tak (2014) with Sammy and Porshe was a surprise guilty pleasure for us here in the forum and actually a surprise rating hit. Nobody thought it would be a hit since people thought somewhat Porshe was a jinx (projects were known to be ratings failures) and Sammy statu as N'ek was still not stable and she hardly had a serious fanclub (even it is better now she is still overlooked cause she's not one the channel's favs).

Last edited: