Thai lakorn Hmong dubbing groups

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if these groups had any websites that we could go see where they have the lakorns they've dubbed already and any new ones they're going to dub, any ordering off the net, etc. If anyone could give me information on this, I'd really appreciate it.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i'm almost certain that none of these have a website. nevertheless, you can check out loojceebentertainment.com because as far as i know, this is the only hmong website with new and upcoming music, movies, etc.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
It'd be so much easier if they all made websites showing their upcoming lakorns and their old ones, etc. [sigh] Oh well.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ they use to but now it's shut down..i know huh? we should call TNT and encourage 'em to put it back up....i'll even volunteer to manage it...LOL

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
That is interesting...i never thought of hmong dubbing companies having website...but now that i think of it....they should have website with information regarding lastest drama that they are dubbing and new drama coming out...& among other things....i usually can't find any information regarding hmong movie or drama....the only place i can find is in forum...so i'm so thankful for forum....