Thai Music

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha it's ok AyLove, we can wait together. i really hope it comes out soon. Idk how many times I have asked Chin on twitter "when is the 2nd mv coming out....so when will it come out....working on the mv yet?" LOL! :whistle: He's not the type to reply to fans though haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks :D

but what the heck... how is it relating to the first one.. oh goodness... @_@.. im not happy at all.. LOL..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: Dertaajaf, Thank you for the Music Video. :) Love the song very much.

At:Aikoden, I know right how does that continue with the other music video.man, i was super happy when i saw it but then the time i press play, i was like "what, there's not even any connection between the two music video", but it was enjoyable though.b/c Chin was very handsome.hahha..:)

At:Cee_Neron: I hope there will be another mv. the continuation mv of the other one. ha.Its funny how you say he's not the type to reply to fans.ha.it's fine.ha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i'm hoping there's going to be another mv too.. but i don't think so though :(

anyways, if you're old school.. you'll remember Howard Wang and Anan Anwar.. I only remember them a teeny weeny bit since I was pretty young at that time.. plus I was more into Raptor.. ahahaha XD.. Louis and Joni..

anyways, here's Howard's latest MV ft. Anan .. I guess you can assume that Howard and Anan are sort of back..

credit imusicthailand

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha it's so weird seeing them now, i always liked watching those mv's that the Anwars did. Hehe yes I am more of a Raptor fan too :) The song was alright, not a great comeback in my opinion. Thanks :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ maybe it's because we're old school ahahaha j/k..

here's another one from Howard.. i think i like this one more :)
(but i always crack up when he's speaking English in the beginning for some reason :rofl: )

credit imusicthailand

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ hehe yes that one is much better! LOL eww I hate the way he speaks in the beginning it's bad acting and cheesy haha.

Everytime I see Woonsen I swear she looks exactly the same, they never chang her hair, make-up...she never changes expressions. Haha sorry for my rant.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ :rofl: i agree to both.. the words are so cheesy indeed that i have to crack up every single time i hear it..

and yup.. Voosen always.. ALWAYS look the same.. nothing ever changed.. if you compare back then to now.. NOTHING CHANGED.. that's a true fact.. I would say the only thing that changed was breaking up with Nat and getting with Chakrit... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Lol right! She's so "plain" haha, which is why i don't think she's a great actress haha. Wait, she went out with Nat Maurice? I never really follow her since she seems boring lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ no, not Nattarat Maurice.. she'll be a cougar hehe j/k j/k
she was with Nat Thephasadin back then..

and also, i don't think she's that much of an actress..
i thought she was mostly a VJ? unless she's acting more now.. hmm.. :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^LOL! ok that makes waay more sense! Well from "Prajun Lai Payak" she was a horrible actress...and she's going to be in "Mam Gaem Daeng" so idk how that's going to work out. She should stick to being a VJ only, since no matter what character she plays...she will always be the same haha. :lmao2:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok guys, we should be happy because Chin just mention he is getting ready to shoot the continuation mv :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol..he better have.. hehe j/k j/k..
*getting into my excited mode once again* la la la.. thanks cee :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's go back to the old days....My all time favorite RAPTOR song! :) looking at Louis now, hehe still got the baby face! Dome was so damn fine in the vdo too! I think that Mark resembles Dome when Dome was younger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEfkYovjxf4&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLB3980C102BBA3FC9

:bopping: Mai ow na krang jai, Mai dee rok krang jai.... hehe

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh I love this song!!!! And this movie was the cutest ever!! :cloud9:

Someday by Marisa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91jRApNton0