Thai Songs

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hmm wat are some good thai songs and anyone knows where a good place to get some or download some??

one of my personal favorite thai songs is by a group called Double Two -Tur ker Poo Ying Khon Nan

darvil

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Hmm wat are some good thai songs and anyone knows where a good place to get some or download some??

one of my personal favorite thai songs is by a group called Double Two -Tur ker Poo Ying Khon Nan
[post="82513"][/post]​
There are two good placesto find thai stuff other then here. Both of them requires you to download 2 different softwares (as they're p2p technology). Both are free and don't have spywares with them.

One is easier then another and will be good for you if you can type in Thai. This easier option is called soulseek. There is a large amount of Thais (like 200+ people) on it but english is not used so don't bother even attempting. Just go in the Thai room (look at the room list and find Thai) and do a room search for files or browse thru people. There is a really extensive amount of MP3s. Its your best bet to find Thai mp3s (NOT a good place to download Music videos or lakorns). Another thing about Soulseek is that there is an unspoken rule. That rule is that you shouldn't queue alot of files at once. That will piss of the guy and they will most likely ban you. I recommend just queueing an album from each users. Website is http://www.slsknet.org/

I've thought about creating a Sarnworld room on soulseek.. For the english speaking Thai fans. We could have that chat and the flash chat on here. It'll make sharing things easier for those of us technologically inclined (note I'm really pushing if I call soulseek technologically inclined). People can join both chat and talk :)

The other choice you have is Direct Connect. This one requires a bit more hands on work. I use direct connect ++ (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) There are many other DC clients you can use (its kinda like bittorrent in that there is alot of clients) Direct connect is very different from soulseek because you have to join different hubs. There are two Thai hubs on Direct Connect. I'll list the names if you're interested or you can just type "Thai" on the search and they will show up. Direct connect has some major differences from soulseek1.) ALL DC hubs (I haven't found one that doesn't) will require you to share a certain amount of files. For example you can't join a hub unless you are sharing 5 gigs of stuff. 2.)People in the Thai hubs are mostly Europeans. Usually Germans or Swedish. Most are men married to Thai ladies and they are sharing stuff among themselves for their wives. But of course alot of them are into Thai stuff as well. 3.) English is usually used in the Thai hubs so you can ask questions. And private messages will probably will get you an answers. 4.)Hubs have rules and you'll see them once you log in. FOLLOW whatever that is said on the rules. Don't get in trouble. The Thai hubs system is very similar to soulseek's. By that I mean you have to queue up the files. If the person has a free slot, you can download right away, or else you will have to wait. Hubs don't have rules on how many you can queue at one time so queue up huge amount of files if you want with no fear. The Thai hubs has FANTASTIC AMOUNT of Thai stuff. By that I mean massive amount of Thai lakorns in (wmv format) like we share on sarnworld. They also have SMALL amount of VCD rips. These are huge files (700 megs per episode). I've gotten a few VCD series off there. There is also a ton of mp3 albums and Thai movie VCDs and lots of karoke. The hubs are usually faster because alot of these Europeans have fast internet. Many of them have like 10mbit connections. DC hubs are much better if you make yourself useful and they like you there. You can get big hookups :)

Anyway thats about it. One day I'll probably do an extensive tutorial. Including a video tutoria.. but for now I'm too lazy.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ I can't believe I read every single word. LOL Now I want to get in on that DC stuff. I remember Thai Torrent used to talk of it but I could never get in on it yet because of my internet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

[post="82513"][/post]​
Dood I love that song too.

You can DL songs at:

http://www.sharerice.com

They're fixing some stuff now so it's closed. But it should be opened today or tomorrow or whenever the admin opens it. *cough* lol They are great with old songs and new stuff. I totally love it there.

You can also listen to Thai songs streaming if you go here:

Http://www.thaitunes.net

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
^ I can't believe I read every single word. LOL Now I want to get in on that DC stuff. I remember Thai Torrent used to talk of it but I could never get in on it yet because of my internet.
Dood I love that song too.

You can DL songs at:

http://www.sharerice.com

They're fixing some stuff now so it's closed. But it should be opened today or tomorrow or whenever the admin opens it. *cough* lol They are great with old songs and new stuff. I totally love it there.

You can also listen to Thai songs streaming if you go here:

Http://www.thaitunes.net
[post="82746"][/post]​
OMG muddie.. I'm an idiot.. I forgot sharerice.com! AHHHHHH LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hehehe sharerice I use that but I guess ive been looking for old stuff like double two and amphol with micro and stuff like that and sharerice doesnt have that stuff =\ Thnakies hehe

.diane.

Media Fanatic
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
hehehe sharerice I use that but I guess ive been looking for old stuff like double two and amphol with micro and stuff like that and sharerice doesnt have that stuff =\ Thnakies hehe
[post="82921"][/post]​
just request for it ;) right now it's a little empty we're sort of rebuilding our sharing room :lmao:

darvil

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
[post="82921"][/post]​
you will find that on DC thai hubs. I actually got some micro songs ummmmm