thai stand-up comedy

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he's really funny. i'm watchin his 7th one man show. oh my lord he hilarious lol he said he wanna meet da people who write on bathroom stalls and one time he was takin a shiet. on da door it had writing from top to bottom. it started w/ "mine's big, mine's bigger, mine's long, mine's longer..." then at da bottom "mine's small, i lose" LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Mine's small, I lose. :loool: LMAO. that is too funny!

That clip was hilarious! & soo damn true. It applies to a lot of girls out there! LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Mine's small, I lose. :loool: LMAO. that is too funny!

That clip was hilarious! & soo damn true. It applies to a lot of girls out there! LOL.
it's way funnier in thai.
goo yai, goo yai gwaa. goo yao, goo yao gwaa. goo gwaang, goo gwaang gwaa... goo lek, goo yorm LMAO

lol i like da part when he was pretending to be those 2 girls visiting da prison checkin out da prisoners LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it's way funnier in thai.
goo yai, goo yai gwaa. goo yao, goo yao gwaa. goo gwaang, goo gwaang gwaa... goo lek, goo yorm LMAO

lol i like da part when he was pretending to be those 2 girls visiting da prison checkin out da prisoners LOL
Yeah it 's wayyy funnier in thai! LMAO. Specially the last part...
"goo lek, goo yorm"
hahahahhaha.

I was dying when he pretending to be those two girls! :loool: I'm still laughing at it!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
tee lak ahhh i censored it and u exposed it LOL u watch dem other clips i sent u b4 yet? just start w/ da short one first lol after u calm down from laughing a lil so u won't piss ur pants when u watch lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh Tee Ruk... I went back & covered it! LOL. I swore I did. :lol:

Oh man... let me get to those right now! :lol: i haven't been able to watch anything on YT since i've been busy the past few days. LOL.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMFG THIS GUY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! I ABOUT CRAPPED MY DAMN PANTS. LMAO LMAO :loool: WHY IS THERE ONLY A CLIP?? AHAHAHA

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL u should check out his one man show shows lol he's HILARIOUS i just saw his 7th one on youtube. da show ran for bout 3.5 hrs. he's soooo funnyyyyyyyyyy and he made up a song bout dat khem/num g/may thing and named da song mai chai roht chan mai chai roht ter LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/bee1050 his 7th one man show is in dat user's account for anybody interested. sorry deres no subs for people who don't understand thai but god damn it's HILARIOUS. clip credit to bee1050

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL u should check out his one man show shows lol he's HILARIOUS i just saw his 7th one on youtube. da show ran for bout 3.5 hrs. he's soooo funnyyyyyyyyyy and he made up a song bout dat khem/num g/may thing and named da song mai chai roht chan mai chai roht ter LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/bee1050 his 7th one man show is in dat user's account for anybody interested. sorry deres no subs for people who don't understand thai but god damn it's HILARIOUS. clip credit to bee1050
hahahahahahahahahaha "SOLO!! THAEW THAEW!!..." he's not even really playing the guitar!! ahahahah it's times like this that the world NEEDS to understand thai. lmao udom is so damn funny. his voice alone has a funny tone to it. just makes me want to laugh for no reason sometimes too. LOL

OMG, i'm watching this clip right now (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnugwh9EOmw). you guys need to watch this cuz udom's talking about how he goes out to dinner with tik shiro and then tik gets drunk and asks him to go over to his house. hahahhaa then udom talks about how he thinks tik is gonna give it to him in the a-hole. LMAO but instead of being all scared, he's like he's gonna go for it because it's gonna be a proud moment in his ancestral line to get butt f*cked by TIK SHIRO! hahahaha my favorite part is when he's talking about what sounds or yells he's gonna make for when tik gives it to him in the butt hole. LMAO LMAO!!! he makes a sound like when tik sings in his songs. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! SOOO FUNNY!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO his tik shiro impression is good LOL i watched dat part a couple of times hahahahaha. lmao dat part when tik tells him he's gonna "go film a movie" was funny too. "i'm gonna go film a movie" to tik means "i'm gonna go take a shiet" LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol he met jackie chan b4. i saw it in da behind the scenes of one of his shows. they looked like brothers LOL