Thai Stars - That you dislike

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Nat Evitra.. ummmmmm ummmmmm... iunno i guess thats it.. cause im pretty cool with all the actor and actress but nat.. is a no no!! he play in a sleeping scene with DAN!! urgggggggg :angry:

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol, tangmore i totally dislike nat also since she slept with Dan! also janie, no wait no i dont dislike janie i am just jealous of her since she also slept with Dan in Hoy An...!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mos_Koblover said:
lol, tangmore i totally dislike nat also since she slept with Dan! also janie, no wait no i dont dislike janie i am just jealous of her since she also slept with Dan in Hoy An...!!!
[post="5733"][/post]​
yea i dont like nat.. she slept with dan!! but janie shes cute. i love janie.. soo i dont mind.. that ahahha. :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
totally agree with u tangmoe & mos_koblover i hate nat & yardthip :angry: just so annoying and act like u know the b & s word when they come to show they act so sweet and saying i am not like that whatever in real life they just want to be popular and be like jennifer lopez brintey spears not juding of thai or anything my opionin in some case it's probably true just people can't except the truth

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i don't hate anyone. Sometimes i hate them and sometimes i like them.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
hate is such I strong word..more like just not a fan but not stating any names ^^

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
ummm...i dislike aum....she a good actress...but she just not on my list... <_< ....i dont watch her lakorn....and ummm.....some other stars that i cant think of right now..... :rolleyes:...oh yeah, and um kob.....she's good....just dont like her.... :blink:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im not saying i hate nat.. but i just dont like her.. like how i use to not like donut... but now im totally in love with donut.. ahha. who noes i may fall in love with nat. if she comes out with a decend lakorn.. like donut came out with hua jai lud fah :D

donna

sarNie Adult
i'm not into Aom. she gets on my nerves. May(always nang rai in lakorns) she ok but no one can top Kik! Bee Matika(99 Wun Chun Ruk Ter) don't like the way she acts

Rakniran

who is this nat girl that u guys talk about? Is she the singer from grammy company?I think shes a nice girl . Isnt she married to Tao Somchai ? Nat is a cool girl.

K

KawaiiTennyo

yui .. janie.. that's all i can think of right now hahah dont kill me ...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Yeah I dislike Nat E. and Yardtip. I think their acting skill really sucks and they need more practice...but with yard I don't know her face just annoys me you know when you see a person and you don't know that person but already you hate their face...well that's how I feel about Yard...sorry guys..don't kill me ok...lol

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME :p
1-AUM P -GREAT ACTRESS ...BUT SHOWING TOO MUCH OF HER BOOB...
2-CHEER JUST DON'T LIKE HER ATALL...
DEFINITLEY DON'T LIKE BROOK....NUMBER ONE LIST....
B)

K

KawaiiTennyo

cutepie said:
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME :p
1-AUM P -GREAT ACTRESS ...BUT SHOWING TOO MUCH OF HER BOOB...
2-CHEER JUST DON'T LIKE HER ATALL...
DEFINITLEY DON'T LIKE BROOK....NUMBER ONE LIST....
B)
[post="5933"][/post]​
she only has one boob?!?! hahah you shouldnt hate her because she's flaunting what her mother gave her.. although she doesnt really have any hahah =) but i cant tell you who to hate and who you to like..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
KawaiiTennyo said:
yui .. janie.. that's all i can think of right now hahah dont kill me ...
[post="5880"][/post]​
janie too :blink: i like her before don't like her now she's too werid and wat;s tat wrong oh singing american songs she sound prety nice :lol: not

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I don't like

yui-too stubborn
donut-too stubborn
yardtip-not pretty
cheer-boring lakorns
bee matika-boring lakorns
joy r.-i just don't like her
numfon-too skinny and sometimes stubborn too
kob-i just can't watch her lakorns but i think her and brook are cute

kong-why is he still acting