Thai Womans Trying to Look Like Western (White) Womans

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...this topic...LOL. my mother refuses to let me dye my hair like jui warattaya or kwan.LOL. i guess it doesnt suit my face.

i think they r not trying to look like white womans, they just wanna look good.cos sharp nose doesnt mea you look like white woman, it could mean u look like indian woman, they have sharp noses. i think that thai actresses(most though, not all) are just trying to look better, not like white woman. because asian can hve REALLY sharp nose.

example, my grandparents, they have nose as sharp as white ppl( but UNLUCKILY I GOT THE GENES FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE GIVING ME A FLAT NOSE) which kinda saddens me. and im plannin to go for a nose job once im 18, but im nt trying to look like americans, i wanna look like a pretty asian!!

and i even have colored contact lens too(i ordered it wrongly, i didnt want color, but they gave me brown colored contact lens.LOL)...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It's not just Asians and celebrities many people in general have some sort of issue with the way they look. Everyone has their view of what's beautiful. Some people like woman with curves some like their woman waffy. Some people like dark haired woman and some like blondes or red heads, it's all in preference. Beauty is rarely universal.

Not all Asians who change their hair and eye color wanna look more caucasian, some just want a change. I change my hair from time to time (rarely because I don't wanna damage my hair) but I tend to stick to dark colors. I've tried colored contacts a few times but found they clashed with my skin tone (dark green made me look freakish because my face is so white). I love my natural hair and eye color but sometimes it's nice to try some thing new.

You'll find stuff like this in Western celebs too. Lots of caucasian women want almond shape eyes, high cheek bones, full lips and a small nose like Asian women.

If someone is mix they can't help looking a certain way.

Of course don't assume that all Asians with blonde hair and blue eyes aren't natural, there are some that are naturally born that way.
Actually, people with dark hair who spend a lot of time on the beach and swimming tend to have a naturally light brown to blonde hair. My boyfriend's uncle likes to surf and he did it so much his hair turned blonde.
I had a childhood friend who spent a good amount of time outside and never had her haircut since she was born and her hair over time turned a honey blonde color. Not all Asians look alike, there are some Asian who have caucasian features that AREN'T mix.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i use to have blond hair

ZOMG! i use to think it waz kute on me but then i look at it now it like soo fugly it just ewww

im not saying blond hair is ugly

im saying it ugly on me haha

but yea girls, listen to ur friends wen they say blond isnt for u

dnt make the same mistake i did :p haha ROFL

dfemc

sarNie Adult
do what makes u feel good... as a fact, u know u have this one life and it's your body and your face, so don't let anyone or any standards dictate what ur feeling for urself :D