Thay Fa Tawan Diew aka Autumn Destiny (Spot)

chouakim

TTFC♥
Dang, Windy was so close to being gone! I thought it was extremely funny how he just suddenly appeared when she turned around. :lol:
& when she was trying to get the box of food through the small opening of the door. lmfao. Minho is such a jerk. This episode just suddenly showed him liking her, like when she was missing, he actually missed her. Such sudden feelings I'd say, haha. Can't wait for next week!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I THINK LEE HAE WOO AND CHAT R A CUTE COUPLE IN THIS SERIES... ANd MAN is he fine!!! lol i thinkn i like him more than i like mario in the series cuz his actings a little emotionless and lee hae woo is just adorable love him. other than that botth of them r hotties

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I THINK LEE HAE WOO AND CHAT R A CUTE COUPLE IN THIS SERIES... ANd MAN is he fine!!! lol i thinkn i like him more than i like mario in the series cuz his actings a little emotionless and lee hae woo is just adorable love him. other than that botth of them r hotties

I agree, I totally love Lee Hae Woo... also love Ryan but why do he have to be gone so soon. I am happy that the drama is picking up. Excited to see more....

little_dork

sarNie Egg
i'm actually getting into the drama. i want mario to confess his love, you can tell that he's starting to fall in love with wendy and he's letting go of ploy.

i got to be honest, i'm pretty annoy byt ploy. i don't really like her.. like her character.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I don't like how suddenly Mario has feelings for chat cause there wasn't enough scenes to see them developed and the only reason fm still watching the series is because the hot guys haha... wish the drama was directed a little better ...but/ I'm still Keeping up with che episodes every weekend. But really 1m going gaga about lee here woo he's so charming and man does he have a killer smile.., he makes me melt Phew... what a hot-tie.

lee4ever

sarNie Egg
i'm actually getting into the drama. i want mario to confess his love, you can tell that he's starting to fall in love with wendy and he's letting go of ploy.

i got to be honest, i'm pretty annoy byt ploy. i don't really like her.. like her character.
Yup
i gotta agree
Ploy's character is soo freaken annoying
I TOTALLY HATE her character

chouakim

TTFC♥
I think she's annoying, but at least she has a right to be. I would've tried to escape just as much as she did. >___< --but FAIL. :lol:
I wished they'd be with each other more instead of making Minho suddenly just liking her. There's no memorable moment for me yet.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I stopped watching this after the first epi. I'll wait for it to end and then watch it like crazy. My sister told me that since she already watched it so far, she's going to continue to the end. It doesn't make me feel like I should watch it, but there are so many good looking men that I have to :p

Deutsche

sarNie Egg
lots of good looking guys and gals in this drama lol...enough to keep me entertained even during moments that drag...

I still haven't warmed up to Mario and Chat yet...him liking her doesn't make sense to me yet...like he just started to have feelings for her out
of nowhere lol

and can I just say that whenever Lee Hae Woo comes on screen I have to fan myself to control the hotness lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lots of good looking guys and gals in this drama lol...enough to keep me entertained even during moments that drag...

I still haven't warmed up to Mario and Chat yet...him liking her doesn't make sense to me yet...like he just started to have feelings for her out
of nowhere lol

and can I just say that whenever Lee Hae Woo comes on screen I have to fan myself to control the hotness lol
ditto that!! lol but the good looking male cast keeps me hooked lol. Just seeing them makes me happy.... specially lee hae woo. I wish they took time on the series cuz i know it was rushed cuz they got a budget n the more time the more money..... anyhow everything is really rushed but i still like the series hehee... i have to be updated with the series... i hope in the future they will be able to colaborate with korean peeps n make a better series... which will not be rushed but planned out carefully so the series will be more enjoyable and sucessful. Honestly this series is lagging but i watch it cuz of the cast..... the songs r definately catchy and r nice i luv the ost for this series.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Agreed! I've been keeping up with it for the sake of our handsome cast members! :lol:
Pretty much the story is predictable, but I enjoy it [most] of the time. I like Chat, hopefully we'll be able to find out more info. on her.
LeeHaewoo is stunningly HOT! I actually went back to watch the special and he was never interviewed, or at least they never showed it. >_< He'd usually show up in the background looking like he's not enjoying himself. :lol: I hope he bonds with everyone else outside the lakorn because I know the rest of the guys do even though there's the language barrier.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched ep 19 and 20 and I think things are starting to pick up. I am finally interested in what is going on! Min Ho and Windy finally have real feelings for each other. If only Eli's character wasn't so gullible, he'd see that the aunt is evil!!

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe Autumn Destiny ended. It was dragging but the ending is just so fast. I would be missing all the hot guys. I can't believe they ........ Eli (I don't even wanna say it)...... WOW, Lee Hae Woo really know to give good advices for both Minho and Windy on the last episode.

Hope in the future we get to see another Thai lakorn with Korean actors...

I'll be waiting....

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
No Eli!!! I hope another drama comes, but hopefully a romantic comedy and not a melodrama. It's too sad. The men in this drama were def good looking. The actresses were pretty too. Wished Ploy was older so that it didn't seem weird. I just couldn't get over the fact that she is 13 and acting older than her age.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I was waiting for an end. but it ended too fast. Everything just kind of happened in one-two episodes. =(
Totally sad about Junsu(Eli)..errr, it was almost unnecessary if at the end he didn't give Jieun his heart. (Is that what happened? I watch it raw..but I'm almost sure I understood what happened.)

All of the hot-guys-in-one will be missed. LeeHaewoo looked so good but darn, he played the nice guy throughout. >_<
But Windy and Minho kissed again! :lol: That was a nice ending. =)