The Best Classic Lakorns

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tawee Pope - Ann Siriam was so beautiful and the storyline was interesting. Not to mention the beautiful ost too. I still remember watching this lakorn back in the day.

Dao Prasook (Num + Kob) - Touching lakorn with great chemistry from the koo kwan, Num and Kob. One of the best and most famous lakorns from the 90's.

Silamanee - another classic that I watched over and over back in the day.

Ban Sai Thong (Saranyu and Monrudee) - this lakorn was great. Even my dad loves it, he remembers watching it when he was still in Thailand. The newer version was memorable as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanida - i like the Tua Saranyu and Mew Lalita version

Prissana - Tik Prince Tanchai and Taya Prissana

Ban Sai Thong - Num and Joy R is so adorable and the wardrobe is very nice

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oops I forgot my favorite classic Wanida. Very romantic and sweeter than the Tik/Aff version.

Sai Lohid - Loving the love that Num had for Kob

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
- ken n janie, the one she's fat when she was little.
- the one bee was n'rai with chakrit n fang.
- bai sai thong
- one of captian n aom lakorn i forgot title
- a lot more...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
- ken n janie, the one she's fat when she was little.
- the one bee was n'rai with chakrit n fang.
- bai sai thong
- one of captian n aom lakorn i forgot title
- a lot more...
I'm talking about lakorns from the 80's and 90's not period lakorns. I'm talking about lakorns we have loved as a child. Those lakorns are pretty recent

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
my favs are def dao prasook, silamanee and la ong dao. i actually watched the older version of wanida out of curiosity from the new rendition and i enjoyed it a lot more than aff and tik's version.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Wanida. Mew and saranyu. Classic. I love tik and aff also bueatifully remade
mae ying. Ann siriam and Sam yuranan
dao pra sook. Num n kob the best. Introduce me to Thai lakorn
bansai tong. Saranyu n monradee
matsaya. Saranyu version. I also love Andrew n buachompoo version

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another added to my list
Song Naree - i love when Anne she portray as twin's

Samee Tee Tra (Au and Anne version) - they both are so sweet&tasty, cheesy melted, hot&spicy with their kissing and love scene
they have together then later Ken to replace by his love scene with Anne, both Au and Ken have good chemistry with Anne so
much. :cloud9:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Dao Prasook...One of the very best one. I remember watching when I was little and I cried my eyes out. It was embarrassing crying in front of your mom, only to turn around and she was crying too.

Matsaya...Love the old version more than Andrew/Bua

La Ong Dao...Ann S. was so freaking pretty in that lakorn.

Rolok chevit..(khmer title) Johnny and his wife. I just love it! Johnny was handsome and a meanie. When are they going to remake that anyways? Would love to see one done.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Mamia with Num/Kob--even though it was only a miniseries, it was the one that got me hooked on lakorns!

Mia Jum Pen with Bee S./Numfon

The lakorn with Noon Sinrita and Off

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
num/kob lakorns - DPS - still warm my <3 watching it, SLH- The love p'k has for n'k "sigh", Payong, Mamia
kat E. lakorn's r good as well
Ann T. has a lot of good lakorn, I like the 2 w/Jackrit, where p'k dad married/rape? n'k sis she did, and n'k took over, she had a few lakorn w/him and they are all pretty good.

Wish I can get to more of these older lakorn, the new lakorn to me isn't up to par, I just can't get into the newer lakorn, I try to watch a lot of em and get so bored....a few here and there is ok, barely watch lakorn for over 5-6 yrs

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOhhh... here's my list:

Dao Pra Sook with Num & Kob
Sai Lo Hit with Num & Kob
Salaminee with Ann S & Doodo
Tam Hua Jai with Willy & Mew -- My absolutely favorite! (found out the title of the lakorn hehe)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I would have to say Ning and Patson's lakorn Ka Neung Ha
that lakorn is my all time favorite ! (=

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
taddao bussaya= Kob and i forgot the praeks name.
joy siriluk and willy mcintosh lakorn = Rak Diew Kaung Jenjira. [I can watch this over and over.]

theres another lakorn of Joy Siriluk. I forgot what its called. Joy plays as a ghost and she brings praek and them to her home and even though she was a ghost. the others dont see that. i think thats how it went. She wored clothes like she played in Rak Diew Kaung Jenjira. Please if anyone know this lakorn. TELL ME>

Another one is starring Johnny Enfone. He was a praek. He was very skinny in the lakorn. He played a ghost in the whole movie until the end. He was a ghost and he and the nangaek liked each other. He then somehow became human being and he and the nangek marries. One thing i remember and cannot forgot was when he was like saying something to himself but really to the nangek about their marriage. He was like "If i knew i became human and had to do this [ nagek made him wash clothes and do chores] i would have never became human. LAUGH. i like this lakorn. i watch it with my sister. she rented it. i dont think i was born when this lakorn aired but i watch it. reruns :D

solin

sarNie Adult
La Ong Dao : Ann Siriam & Warut
Prasard Mued : Lalita & Willy
Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah : Lalita & Willy
Wanida : Lalita & Saranyu

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I had one that was my all time favorite lakorn..I never knew what it was called but it was really cute and funny.
The only character I know in that lakorn was Noi B. It was when she was still young and beautiful..Well, she still is now. lol
Anyways, If anyone can recall...
They lived in the suburbs, or something like that, and the main guy and girl doesn't really like each other because she's stuck up and acts very rich. Also because she's a cheerleader. She looks farang. Anyways, the uncle gets with Noi. Noi is the main girl's Aunt. The three girls (noi, the main girl, and the maid) lives next door to the guys and they thought that the guys are poor and just maids because they went to watch the owners house while he left to i think Phuket? lol
Anyways, the two main characters soon starts to like each other. They went camping and she left his camera there. They both went together to find it but got stuck there because there was a storm. The owner comes back and the ladies found out that the guys aren't poor like they had thought. lol At the end they got together...Don't really remember what happened because I haven't watched it for awhile now. lol
But yes! This was one the my favorite lakorn! I wanted to be the main girl so much back then! ROFL :coverlaf:
It's not so classic but it was rather good :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
jenjira -willy was hott and joy was so pretty
tum hua jai pai soot la -will/lalita
si lo hit -i love that war/romantic storyline.
koo gum -bird/kwang superb i cry everytime i watch it.
one nee tee roh koy -bird/sirium: his love for aw...
samee -pol/joy

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Tawee Pope..Ban Saitong (Saranyu's version), Wanida (Saranyu's version)...and Tae Pang Kon (both version)...these lakorns I can watch over and over, never get tired of them.