The celestial sword and heroes

feys

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry guys i meant to say "Eric Suen" not ALex Su" ARGHHHHH i'm such a dork sorry...admins if you could change the title that would be nice if not sorry...here's the synopsis in SINA...

It's about the Wu Lin people fighting for "Tian Jian Wu Jue", basically so they can get the Tian Jian (Heavenly sword). This sword was commisionned by Qing Shi Huang before he died, it is so powerful whoever has get can take over the world. The story starts with that prologue, then it was about China many hundred years later.

The main char is called Xiao Ting (the actor name is Shao Feng, but not sure if I read correctly), he is a blind swordman. Eric Suen is also in the show but not the main character.

dylan

sarNie Egg
i have the dvd at home, but i never got to finish it. my mom let a friend borrow it and they haven't given it back yet so i can't finish it. i thought the lead guy was cute at first but i don't find him as attractive now. the girl that plays eric's gf is cute though. i like her. the female lead, which is in the mute bride, i think, i don't like her very much. her outfits are horrible too. it's a pretty good series.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
one thing that will definitely make me want to watch a ancient series is "GOOD LOOKING CAST!!!"....

if the main characters don't match the part... it feels out of place and i'll probably won't want to watch it...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Does this series has a english subtitle?
I hope so, I wanna watch this too..... <_<

pinkstar

sarNie Egg
is there a website talking about this story. looks pretty interesting. i wouldn't mind watching it. but first i would like to know what's it more about.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
man i wanted to watch this movie so badly cause it looked really good but when i got it i have to say i am dissappointed story plot not too great it was just an ok there were points where i wanted to throw the vhs around it was only interesting cause of the three side kicks i don't know there name lol seem lke the movie was more revolve around them instead of main character