The Ctrl V Game

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Myspacers,
Come out and support the Hmong Student Association (HmSA), Monday, Oct 19th between 5pm and 8pm at the Cedar & Herndon McDonalds for McTeachers Night. 20% of all the proceeds made between that time will go directly to the 22nd Annual Higher Education Conference scholarship fund. So come out with your family & friends, grab a burger, hang out, and get your face painted.

When:
Monday, Oct 19th

Where:
McDonald (South/East Corner of Cedar & Herndon)
6768 N. Cedar
Fresno CA 93710

Why:
Help HmSA fundraise for their Education Conference & Scholarship. (See Below for more info)

Susan Vang 559.313.3097
Tou Yang 559.349.0383
http:../../..www...myspace...com/hmsa

LOL funnie hmm i guess come support us!! lol

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
Assignment 5/6

Choose a country in Europe. Write a paper about Halloween, and tell me how (or if) Halloween is celebrated. Also, look at the origins of Halloween and see if this is religious or secular celebration in the country you have chosen.

Remember that this should be Times Roman 12 point font, 1 inch margins, two page paper (be sure that this is 2 full pages). Your name, the class/section number, and the assignment number should appear, single spaced, on the upper right. Two spaces down, centered, should be the title of your paper. The balance of the paper should be double spaced and include paragraphs. At the bottom of the second page, provide your sources. The paper must be stapled in the upper left hand corner.

Deductions will be made from your paper if the above guidelines are not followed. Due hard copy in class on November 2nd.

<lol..how funny>

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I can so picture Kenshin as a clown, he'd be adorable as one. He's already clumsy as his rurouni self.

LMAO I was commenting on a Rurouni Kenshin fanfic. It's strange though, I don't remember copying it.^_^

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Never settle. Never stop learning. Never be the smartest one in the room. Never stop trying. Never stop smiling. #NeverGiveUp

From John Cena's twitter. I copy-pasted it in my bio to be inspired. :)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
War for the Planet of the Apes

I was on FB replying to my cousin, telling her the character, Preacher, in the movie is hot:D